Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 07-09-2013, 07:54 AM
Lux123

I disappeared for 2 hours when I was five...

When I was five I had been really naughty and as a consequence was sent to my room. The curtains where drawn, I remember getting tease and eventually falling asleep. When I woke up some time later, I looked out of the window and a police car was outside. I went downstairs and the relief on my parents face was unbelievable. Apparently when they had come up to check on me I was upstairs, they had gone outside and then called the police.

The police had turned beds upside down, checked the cupboards and the loft. They had just radioed out a missing person report.

My parents wanted an explanation, I said I was in my room the whole time. To this day the incident is still a complete mystery....
Old 07-09-2013, 07:58 AM
Lux123

Reminds me of another time I went to bed when I was about 8. My father closed the door and said goodnight, and a few seconds later the door was opened and I was told to get ready for school. Perhaps I did go to bed, but it all happened so quickly I was very confused.
Old 09-09-2013, 05:51 AM
primrose

Those are strange occurences, no wonder you were confused. Were you the only family member this happened to? Were those two the only times? I'd be interested to hear how this is explained.
Old 09-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Master

Maby you were abducted by aliens . You might have some one regress you back to see .
Old 12-09-2013, 10:53 AM
LillyMoon

I have no heard of it before. My first thought was astral projection or etheric projection, but then again you could of been day dreaming.
Old 13-09-2013, 09:59 PM
Lux123

I could have been day dreaming, I was only young. Still confuses e to this day!
Old 25-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux123
I could have been day dreaming, I was only young. Still confuses e to this day!
Do your parents remember the event ? Is there any thing on file with the police ? A 911 call , ect ?
Old 01-10-2013, 05:13 AM
Abanana

You weren't sleep walking right? My next guess would be the alien thing someone suggested. Maybe they had to "borrow" you for a little while. And erase your memory of it happening
Old 07-10-2013, 05:06 PM
Knower
That is interesting. I'd ask your folks if they recall this. I'd think parents calling the police because their child is missing is not something one would forget.
Old 15-11-2013, 03:58 PM
Experiencer
Hello Lux123,

I tried to get an answer for you in meditation. I saw vision of being inside a spaceship. It was in a room like in the commander's room or something
with lots of instruments. I particularly saw a big round red button that someone pushed. So perhaps you were transported onto a ship?

Boson