Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 28-04-2013, 06:49 PM
SouthernBelle82

Going to a future life

Has anyone ever experienced this? I have. I went to sleep once and when I awoke I was in a different life. It was very strange. I can remember everything very vividly. I appeared in that body of mine there. I have no idea how far into the future I was, but things didn't seem that different at least with where I was. I seemed to be still in the U.S. just on the other side of the country.

When I got into that body I seemed to have all of her memories (I'm a female here too and have always been female with what I remember of my past lives if that means anything) and seemed to know what was going on etc. I could remember things from that child hood as well.

I experienced almost a whole day with this life. It was the first time I've traveled this far into the future. I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in what happened while I was there, so I just wanted to post this. Has anyone else had this experience?
Old 29-04-2013, 10:06 PM
Guide
I experienced an intergalactic war where my people were the hunted and the aggressors had vastly superior technology.

I've also come to understand that my soul is "off-world" and didn't originate with the Earth like the rest of the souls have. I should say, a majority of the rest of the souls, since there are others like me incarnated here in the present time.

And in regards to the OP, sounds like there is a lesson for you in this vision/dream.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:38 AM
SouthernBelle82

I thin so too with the lesson. Just not sure what? But it was so weird being in another life. I was in that body and could feel just as I am right now in my body. I had memories and everything. Like, I saw my mate there and he had a necklace around his neck that I gave him and I remembered all the little details about it just like a memory that happens here.

Oh, I'm apparently the same. I have had visions/memories of being from some place else as well.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:02 AM
Master
I've woken up in alternative (parallel) universes on several occasions. However they were pretty much in time sync with each other (not the future). The alterations were minor but noticeable. I have not returned.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:30 AM
Master
Once when my third eye was pounding I remote viewed to see what/who was setting it off and ended up in the body of a woman in India who was enjoying a day high on a hill in a temple and the temple grounds there. I was in her body for most of her temple tour just enjoying the day and the sites with her and her friend. I couldn't feel the sun on me but could feel the pleasure she took in it warming her and the carefree, loving, peaceful and lovely feeling she had as it fell on her skin and she breathed in the high mountain air.

I've also remote viewed into what I believe were parallel realities or near realities, usually when something blocked me here forcing my awareness into a near/close reality.

And I've done many trips into the ashkaic recovering past lives, and have had visions of things that would be unfolding in the future, Many things. And always spot on correct when they happened.

So is it possible to land in a future self's body for 1/2 a day? I wouldn't rule it out!
Old 07-05-2013, 04:58 AM
SouthernBelle82

^But yeah that's what happened to me. I was in that body. I just bam was there. I remember gasping and stuff and the young man who was sitting in front of me asked me if I was okay and looked at me kinda funny. We were best friends and were hanging out. When I went there it was like later in the afternoon, like 4pm I want to say and when I left it was later in the evening like around 10pm I want to say.

When I came back here I seemed to also know what happened in the next short period of time (like the next few months). It was quite strange. I had all that bodies memories. I remember meeting my friend. I remember giving him this necklace he wore around his neck. I remember some difficulties with school because I was a poor girl and my friend was very rich and handsome and a popular jock guy but it didn't seem to matter to him. I even got to experience something intimate with the guy but I couldn't physically feel that quite as much for some reason. That day was just really special to me and has stayed with me and encouraged me a lot.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:20 AM
Master
I have a friend who used to do walk-ins like that years ago. It sounds pretty cool - it's wonderful you got to experience it!
Old 07-05-2013, 08:33 AM
Master
Well tell us what new stuff they have so we can make a million here now, or can't you ?.
Old 10-05-2013, 04:19 AM
SouthernBelle82

Haha I didn't really notice anything too different. The guy and his parents lived in a mansion in what I seemed to know was California. His room was pretty ordinary for a guy in his early 20's. One thing I noticed is I didn't see any electronics around. No computer, no stereo... I knew they were around but I didn't see them. Like maybe they were all put away for the time being or something. It was quite weird. The bathroom I went to at the point (he asked me to be his date for a party his parents were throwing that evening) in time was just like a regular bathroom. It was styled very Victorian and it was like a guest bathroom with stalls and stuff. I figured they entertained a lot or had people stay over or something because they were in business (the parents). But yeah I didn't notice anything really different from now. I just seemed to know I was in my next life.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:20 PM
Carwen*Angel

With past lives, yes, but never with future lives, not yet. It would be interesting.