Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-07-2017, 11:09 AM
boshy b. good

theme as spiritually what is
the truth. everything before
us "has set up" progress for
resolution, "spiritual true",
yeah that's to be dug alike
wishbone to dog, all this i
think and made up as that's
spiritual true of what's gonna make
Old 09-07-2017, 07:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Wow. Is the world flat or not? The perspective does not change this. Perception some times goes against truth. What is is. Perception/perspective is not relative say like time is. What is remains in the filed of perception/perspective. The earth is the object and has no value but the "I' attaches what isn't real. Not sure how this applies as I would say perspective "is" false in terms of the object itself, but it's like so what. In a way, maybe all truths are local in nature and all truth about exploration. I think this is point on and perception can be false even if it is usable. This is how universe is set up, it works even though we don't know or have a perception. Of course my thoughts only....lol. A wonderful dialogue and enjoyed hearing what was said.

The earth is always going to be perceived how it is perceived based upon one's vantage point .

In truth, the earth is flat when perceived from a certain point .

From another point it is spherical in shape .

From another point it is neither flat or spherical .

x daz x
Old 10-07-2017, 01:36 AM
Master
What has it got to do with the earth and in what way?

There is a connectedness to... matter..... diffused through the brain.

For instance, the colors we see in nature are not the true color but what the brain/eye sees.

Go google brain games...

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co.../mind-vs-body/

It's the witness that never changes.... and is truly eternal.

Or.. Would I have never awakened at all?
Old 19-07-2017, 08:44 PM
Knower

For it shall be upon this truth within it's day of passing for all shall sit upon what is yet to be in my given passing of days, this passing of time shall decide if you are yet to be given the honor that shall bring you to be in the presence of strength greater then all the passing's of the evermore Age of the Agelessness of the Ones that Age not for it is there where you will give forth a measurement of what is your measurable truth of a greatness shown unto what is your binding given, for through all time given to you to what is your truth within time given?

The binding that binds all, you are in measurement of the days of an Age of time that is within all, be honorable to a truth given forth so that you may be held in high regard to the agelessness of time. May you be honored in your passing's that gives forth Age to your time given for it is what you must give truth to.

To live within what you call yours is time given.
Old 19-07-2017, 10:37 PM
Knower

To give Question is to Travel a Journey Within the Question that is the Answer

For it shall be upon this truth within it's day of passing for all shall sit upon what is yet to be in my given passing of days, this passing of time shall decide if you are yet to be given the honor that shall bring you to be in the presence of strength greater then all the passing's of the evermore Age of the Agelessness of the Ones that Age not for it is there where you will give forth a measurement of what is your measurable truth of a greatness shown unto what is your binding given, for through all time given to you to what is your truth within time given?

The binding that binds all, you are in measurement of the days of an Age of time that is within all, be honorable to a truth given forth so that you may be held in high regard to the agelessness of time. May you be honored in your passing's that gives forth Age to your time given for it is what you must give truth to.

To live within what you call yours is time given.
Old 31-12-2017, 10:59 AM
boshy b. good

Truth is the feeling you get when you accomplish something.
Truth is what you say when you are working. Aswell truth is
All the reason to make things come to life. Aswell truth is the
Reason we are trying to do stuff cause that's the way people
Want it and that's the way we will accomplish. Truth is hard
But truth is easy. Hard as figure and easy to notice. Truth
Is the main vision of all the probly solver. You take truth
As probly solver and you keep it with you and it stays with
You. Truth will remake if you have heart. Truth is satisfaction.
Old 31-12-2017, 11:19 AM
Newbie ;)

THE TRUTH IS SIMPLE

For me, the truth about Spirituality is simple. As humans we are Soul beings enshrined in a physical form. Each and every one of us is Spirit and we all have the potential to become Spiritually Aware.
Love and Light xxx