Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 30-10-2016, 02:59 PM
Master
Encouragement

All is well, even in our darkest hour all is well. Don’t let go of hope, even though things may seem dark and dismal,
that sacred divinity is always with us. We don’t always get what we want and sometimes we even lose what we had;
what we cherished; still divine unconditional love flourishes within you.

Even if you have done something which you may think is shameful or wrong; the light of all lights is there just right
below that shame; allow it to shine through. Don’t worry, you’re going to make it; whatever making it may mean,
you’ll make it even if you don’t want to make it.

The sum total of all that we are is perfect; that which is at our core is already home basking in unfathomable love
and wisdom, and you will get to know that which is unknowable by our mind, our thoughts; beyond time, measurements,
or qualifications.

Somewhere beyond all reason, far from all time and space, is a valley deep with wisdom, and a mountain high with grace.
Stop before you try to imagine, we will never comprehend, the peace and glory deep inside, with no beginning or end.
Old 30-10-2016, 04:29 PM
Wow!
What a post!
Feels Divinely inspired, Starman.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-10-2016, 06:33 PM
Master
To me, what is inspirational is our enduring capacity to GROW in love and spirit and to CHOOSE. Both individually and collectively. Growth allows for our resilience, fortitude, forgiveness, and grace. Our choices allow us to imbue our lives and our realities with meaning and with our presence and our love, whther near or far and no matter when or where.

Our infinite potential to change and to choose, along with our presence and our love...all these have an enduring, eternal, immutable aspect because they are of Spirit, transcending time and space.

Stuff happens in life and whether good or bad, we can only resonate and participate with whatever blessings may or may not come our way, to the degree that we choose the good, the true, and the beautiful or that which is filled with spirit and grace.

Every quote below stresses the infinite majesty and miracle that is our self-awareness and ability to reflect and choose in every moment, and thus not only to determine a path uniquely our own but to walk our own path with grace and presence.

Quote:
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."-- Albus Dumbledore (J.K. Rowling)

Quote:
It all comes down to the same thing: life is beautiful, and I believe in God. And I want to be there right in the thick of what people call horror and still be able to say: life is beautiful. Yes, I lie here in a corner, parched and dizzy and feverish and unable to do a thing. Yet I am also with the jasmine and the piece of sky beyond my window. There is room for everything in a single life: for a miserable end and for belief in God.
Etty Hillesum

Quote:
“The despair is not denied: it exists, but it is entirely swallowed up in courageous living.”
-- Patrick Woodhouse, Etty Hillesum: A Life Transformed

Why are our choices so very important? Because ultimately there is no difference between "big" and "small", nor between "one" and "many". Every moment, every intention, thought, word, and deed changes all that ever was, is, and will be. And every person is a universe unto themselves.

Quote:
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."
Mother Teresa
Quote:
"If I am not for myself, who is for me? And when I am only for myself, what am "I"? And if not now, when?" - R. Hillel, Pirkei Avot 1.14 (Ethics of the Fathers).

Quote:
"Whosoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whosoever that saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world." R. Hillel, Jerusalem Talmud Sanhedrin 4.1.
Quote:
"It is not incumbent upon you to complete the work, but neither are you at liberty to desist from it" (R. Tarfon, Pirkei Avot 2.21.

Quote:
"Darkness cannot overcome darkness, only light (can do that);
hatred cannot overcome hatred, only love (can do that)" - Daoist precept, also attributed to the Buddha, and more recently also to MLK

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 30-10-2016, 09:41 PM
Master
Thanks, Starman, you could have written that for me today. I've not been doing well and today was pretty bad. Perfect timing.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:59 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
All is well, even in our darkest hour all is well. Don’t let go of hope, even though things may seem dark and dismal,
that sacred divinity is always with us. We don’t always get what we want and sometimes we even lose what we had;
what we cherished; still divine unconditional love flourishes within you. This encouragement is what I need at this moment. Right now my life seems quite dark and dismal. Time is running out and the place I sooo hoped would be "it" was a dump. I'm pretty devastated. Rather than being 'here' I know I must be still and imagine divine light within me. I want to cry.

Even if you have done something which you may think is shameful or wrong; the light of all lights is there jus whict right
below that shame; allow it to shine through. Don’t worry, you’re going to make it; whatever making it may mean,
you’ll make it even if you don’t want to make it. Starman I do want to make it. I must make it. I have nowhere to turn at this stage. I can believe this is happening, because I've been so distraught inside.

The sum total of all that we are is perfect; that which is at our core is already home basking in unfathomable love
and wisdom, and you will get to know that which is unknowable by our mind, our thoughts; beyond time, measurements,
or qualifications. What is going to keep me hanging on is the feeling of this unfathomable love and wisdom I'll imagine will embrace me in my sorrow.

Somewhere beyond all reason, far from all time and space, is a valley deep with wisdom, and a mountain high with grace.
Stop before you try to imagine, we will never comprehend, the peace and glory deep inside, with no beginning or end.
I sense you've experienced all you say. I too will know this truth if I can do as I so want to achieve. Oh my goodness, I am so hollow. I must do all I can with my heart between now and the next now I pray for a miracle and I'll do my best.

I'll try to be quick when I go back to the reply where you sent this link. I thank you and I am ever so grateful to be in communication with you.
Old 03-04-2017, 10:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
I thank you and I am ever so grateful to be in communication with you.

It is actually very selfish on my part, you see if I lift you up I also lift myself up and if I put you down I do the same to me.
Thank you for allowing me to serve; as Kahlil Gibran has said "giving and receiving are garments cut from the same cloth."
Old 04-04-2017, 03:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Fantastic thread all around. I enjoyed your words of encouragement, Starman and 7, much appreciated.
Old 04-04-2017, 12:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
It is actually very selfish on my part, you see if I lift you up I also lift myself up and if I put you down I do the same to me.
Thank you for allowing me to serve; as Kahlil Gibran has said "giving and receiving are garments cut from the same cloth."

Starman - This takes me back to earlier days in life when I went to church and learned the saying "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." What you said sums up so much with just a few words. Love it when that happens.
Old 04-04-2017, 12:48 PM
Deactivated Account
I know you mean well with this post, but for some it may be easier said than done. There's no ''light at the end of the tunnel'' for literally EVERYONE, just saying. Life is a ***** and some people are just born unlucky wether they want or not, and have valid reasons to abandon all hope. Remember we're living in a messed up world where children and innocent people die of the most gruesome diseases, and what so-called ''hope'' did they have? None at all.
Old 04-04-2017, 03:51 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I know you mean well with this post, but for some it may be easier said than done. There's no ''light at the end of the tunnel'' for literally EVERYONE, just saying. Life is a ***** and some people are just born unlucky wether they want or not, and have valid reasons to abandon all hope. Remember we're living in a messed up world where children and innocent people die of the most gruesome diseases, and what so-called ''hope'' did they have? None at all.
Yes, it is easier said than done!!! I believe Starman not only means well, he's also doing the higher principle to live by, which is to "help" others anyway possible. And if sharing one's insights to goodness is painting an incorrect picture, goodness is in the eye of the beholder ~ just like love huh; nothing is "wrong".

Rather than being a slayer of the light, perhaps you'd be more "fine" to see the light within your~self and share that with those you would help. I absolutely do not mean this as any put-down. Because life may seem like a beach (you know what I mean:), but somehow life is always fair simply in order for us (and those 'around' us) to learn OUR biggest challenges (always relative to our mysterious spirit) we're here to learn 'something' from.

Many grains of sand (humans, animals . .) certainly bare tremendous "weight" and take whatever nature does, but this is the life of a beach. This is "a given": it's our choose how to "view" the cards we're dealt (by some mysterious something, which is undoubtably unfathomably more brilliant than any human.

We each have individual lives unique to our spirit and with endless things to learn. Victor Frankel is one, of many, to relate this for us. And trying to feel hope is a very tall order, but ain't that the way it is

Encouraging the higher awareness to deal with our life is certainly always a good thing to learn and pass on wouldn't you say? SOOO any person's experience (relative to that spirits needs) is always calling for a different way to help our~self ~ even if it's JUST our attitude!!! And hope of any kind is simply an attitude -right?

I hope you're okay with this meant to be kind lashing