Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 11-11-2015, 06:00 AM
Ascender
The Importance of Peace

(Me to higher self) If a conversation would serve others, I would like to be connected with a being of light to talk about freedom and love.

We are aware of your intent. Be aware that we are knowing who you are and you have no need to worry about losing the link.

(Me) Thank you. Who are you all?

We are who we are. We are not anyone you know in particular.

(Me) Ok. You are speaking as one. Are you a collective of beings?

Yes, we are one in mind and we are here to share with you the blessings of our Father.

(Me) Who is your Father?

We cannot describe. We can only express our desire to *fully* be at one. It is our greatest intent to be one with all there is and we are one with what is within you.

(Me) Do you mean life itself? Or do you mean my soul is part of your collective?

We refer to Life itself. We are one with life and we are the life within. Do not fear. We are here to bring you good tidings. Relax and be one with us as you please.

(Me) For now I’d like to have a conversation. Thank you greatly though for blessing me with communication with you. So. Let’s start with love. Do you have a desire for people to develop love of others?

Yes we do.

(I would like to note that I edited part of the conversation here. The collective I am talking to wanted to talk about our destruction as a species but I felt that it was not helpful to this channeling. Also of note is there was some disagreement about how to proceed so I edited that part out and asked them to avoid talking about our future as a species.)

(Me) How strong is your desire for others to develop love?

Very very strong. We desire nothing more than for you and your kind to be at peace with one another. To be at peace with one another is the first step. After you develop the will to live and let live then we can talk about loving others to a higher extent.

(Me) I know that our species as a whole is not very good at being peaceful. I commonly see discord and I know that there is violence across our globe. I agree, we need peace. My question is then is how can we bring the desire for peace to us as a species?

You will not. It is not something that is so easily done. Your species has a long history of violence and we know that you are trying very hard to behave as a society of peaceful beings. We understand that there are complexities surrounding it but we have knowledge of the complexities.

(Me) Ok. Since there are individuals reading this rather than large groups what can be done on an individual level to promote peace in our daily lives in general? Maybe say, three things? If you think this is the right approach that is.

It is. We cannot have a group of individuals talking without cohesion so first you’ll need to learn how to behave.

(Me) Ok, what would you all suggest we do for our behavior to promote peace in our daily life?

First you need to be aware that others exist. Without them you would not know how to live in this world. You need each other.

(I needed to take a break at this point as I was being influenced by a source outside of the collective I was talking to. I have refocused and will now continue with the conversation)

(Me) Ok, where were we. How should we behave?

With kindness, compassion, love. If you listen then listen with all you can. If you simply see the words then that’s what you do. If you see the underlying meaning of words then listen deeply.

(Me) So seek first to understand then to be understood?

Yes. If you behave like that then you will understand more about humans and know what will bring them peace. For now though remember to listen and you will see what humans are like.

(Me) Ok. Would you like to add anything else for now other than listen to others?

Sometimes it is best to allow the channeler to speak.

(Me) I feel the intent of what you are saying is that for the sake of peace amongst us we should first strive to understand each other – our friends, those we call enemies, everyone. Strive for this primarily and if we want to add how we feel about something then do it after we understand the other persons position. Is this what you are conveying?

Yes. This is our intent. Seek to understand first.
(Me) Ok, thank you. Are there any other behaviors you’d like to suggest?

Yes, many. However we are done talking for now.

(Me) Ok, thank you for your willingness to help us. Also thank you for the opportunity to communicate to my fellow humans for you. Be well.

We will. Take care as you would say.
Old 11-11-2015, 08:45 AM
Experiencer
Wouldn't it be more useful if They contacted violent people directly? Contacting a non-violent person and telling them that they should understand the violent is a bit like asking someone who has just been mugged to understand the motivations of her mugger.
Old 11-11-2015, 10:52 PM
Ascender
(Me) Hello again. Someone asked a question basically asking why not contact the violent instead?

We would like to say that we are here for a reason. You have invited us and we are appreciative.

(Me) I am appreciative as well. What are some other behaviors those wanting to live with others more cohesively take to bring about more peace in all of our interactions?

Before we answer that we would like to be more clear. We are here to assist you and your kind in any way that would lead to a stronger connection with life.

(Me) Ok. Perhaps then instead of continuing with the conversation about peace we should shift gears to talking about life and our connection with life. Is that acceptable?

Yes, that is preferred. Peace is important and you’ll need it if you want to get along with others but what you really need is love of life. Once you find the love of life that we have connection is imminent.

(Me) Ok, what do you mean by Life? Do you mean God? Do you mean our individual life force? The light that flows through everything maybe? Source? (If you wanted to talk about each one and how accurate it is that would be good too!)

We mean the light or awareness of being that is present in all things. It is not a God. It is what we call the divine. It is how we came to be and it is what brings us into joy. So if you want we could talk about what it is more because we are really enjoying this.

(Me) Of course, by all means. I am eager to learn more.

We prefer not to use the word God in your context because it brings up connotations that we do not seek to bring about awareness of. Rather, we prefer the term divine father. It refers to the life force of all individuals, yes.

(Me) I have a question. Does it also encompass what we would consider inanimate objects? Such as a coffee mug?

You use the term inanimate. We use the term ‘flow’.

It is not understood what we mean. That is the closest term we could come up with. It exists within the eyes of the divine Father but not as him. Rather, it is what we call the existence itself.

(Me) Ok, so the divine father is not an inanimate object directly?

That is correct.

(Me) So would you agree that wherever awareness is presence that is the divine Father?

Yes.

(Me) Ok I’m starting to generate many questions now. Thank you so much again for the conversation. What about this concept that everything is love? What do you think of it?

It is valid.

(Me) How is that possible? How is the ‘flow’ or as we call it ‘matter’ love?

Love is an energy that is emanated from the divine Father. Your reality consists of objects that are manifestations of the love of our Father.

(Me) So is it appropriate to think of these manifestations as gifts?

Yes.

(Me) Even the things we perceive as negative?

Yes.

(Me) What about things that hurt us? It’s hard to think of them as a gift from the Father.

We understand. We know what you will ask. We want you to know that yes it is all a gift however it is in the perception of the gifts that causes the discord.

(Me) This is really important. Many people renounce our concept of God because of suffering in the world. Why does the divine Father manifest suffering?

Yes, we agree. It is a mystery to many but to us it is not. Suffering exists because we allow it to exist. It is very difficult to explain. We want to talk about this more.

(Me) We have a philsophy on Earth that says our attachments to things cause us to suffer. Would you agree?

Yes. But there is more. Your philsophy also says that there is a way out and we know of it. However, there is more than one way out. There is also the path of love. When you love you will find that there is little to be unhappy about.

(Me) Ok, whew, I’m generating a lot of questions and this is a lot of information. Ok, I want to ask more about the different paths out of suffering later. Right now though I am still curious about the reasons for suffering. I still don’t understand why it exists at all. You said that suffering exists because we allow it to. Can you elaborate?

Yes. Suffering is a construct of the human mind. We would elaborate more but I feel that our session is coming to a close.

(Me) Ok, thank you *very* much.
Old 14-11-2015, 12:46 AM
Guide

Like always is interesting to read your posts, Tridek.
Old 14-11-2015, 12:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiBach
Wouldn't it be more useful if They contacted violent people directly? Contacting a non-violent person and telling them that they should understand the violent is a bit like asking someone who has just been mugged to understand the motivations of her mugger.
Do you honestly think a violent person would be receptive to a message about the importance of peace? I can only imagine it'd make them even more furious, tbh

I think you have to be receptive to the message in the first place; it's like that spiritual cliché that when the student is ready, the teacher will appear - you have to be ready to hear it
Old 14-11-2015, 05:30 PM
Experiencer
I'd contend that a violent person (especially one whose violence is motivated by profound religious/spiritual belief) would be more receptive to a message directly sent to them, rather than a message channeled through a third party.
Old 14-11-2015, 05:36 PM
Master
A very timely channeled message and thank you so much for sharing!

Suffering is equally if not more readily grasped at the level of the collective. The focus on suffering existing as individual subjective perception of his or her own experience is only one valid perspective.

Suffering exists equally in the objective sense because we allow it to exist collectively. Or, rather, objective suffering exists to the degree that we allow it to exist. This is the most blatant manifestation of suffering and also of needless suffering. Suffering is not only existential and subjective and we do ourselves a vast disservice by focusing ad infinitum and ad nauseum on the subjective experience. Meaning, to the degree it is caused by actions, aggression, injustice, apathy, etc...then these should and can be minimised, prevented, rectified, and healed. An we are called to do so not only for ourselves exclusively (if that would even be effective or possible) but also for one another. And they, for us.

Suffering due to hunger, disease (all kinds), poverty, slavery, servitude, injustice, cruelty, abuse and neglect, aggression, trauma and violation...all of these are real, objective, and reliable sources of suffering that can and should be minimised to the greatest degree possible. Preventing these things is within the realm of possibility for all of us and at all levels, although most require both individual and collective action. And the discussion needs to address this fact.

To speak of how we are not the blood that flows from our veins, or how we are not the body that is dying or being brutalised...well, yes and no...as I hold that all of us is divine, and that all things are of the divine...not only our consciousness. But for God's sake, first let's stop the flow of blood and leave off the brutality. Let's see to food, shelter, peace, law, freedoms, and rights. And then we can begin to discuss abstractions and hierarchies. Only once the beaten and downtrodden have safe haven to exist and then to reflect and heal can we speak of truly transforming the hearts and minds. This is why so many spiritual traditions have focused first and foremost on simply doing no harm and on the golden way (do unto others...). Because this is the straightforward path to caring for all objective sources of suffering.

When we have ended or transformed all or most objective sources of suffering, then we can better see what subjective sources of suffering still remain, and tend to those that persist in a much more integral and healthy fashion. With the same level of love and engagement both individually and collectively that we first brought to the objective sources of suffering...but from an even greater depth of earned experience and developed compassion.

It will truly be a watershed moment for humanity as a whole however...and there will be much more focus on manifesting here and now and on being here now. On living in alignment with spirit. Rather than relating toward others in the modern way of the West...exploiting the weak, exploiting one another and the earth herself for momentary gain, using others to gratify ourselves and our lusts...all of which are harshly unsustainable and have produced great suffering...not only individually but collectively. The earth herself is suffering at our hand.

When we have learned how to care for and address our collective objective sources of suffering...then there will be much less focus on pointing us away from our present reality toward some transcendent escape elsewhere (as many see it). Because there will be much less objective suffering and potentially there will be many more internal and collective resources for dealing with whatever subjective suffering remains. Simply put, it will just be so much more joyful and more appealing to "be here now".

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 14-11-2015, 05:48 PM
Master
Quote:
I'd contend that a violent person (especially one whose violence is motivated by profound religious/spiritual belief) would be more receptive to a message directly sent to them, rather than a message channeled through a third party.

Hahaha.... I'd wager you're right...but unfortunately those messages somehow rarely seem to be messages of peace.

Seems only certain channels are open there...and it's not clear who or what is really sending those "messages"

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 14-11-2015, 06:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Ah okay I see your point. I dunno, it seems to me that channeling's for people who are actively looking for answers, reassurance, guidance etc., which makes them more receptive to these messages. I don't think beings from higher dimensions would generally intervene in the way you suggest, without their input being actively sought.

Though you know, I'm by no means learned on the subject. But the information resonated with me that Tridek presented, regardless of the source, and for me that's what really counts