Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 24-02-2015, 10:01 PM
Knower

Fear of Love and Wisdom

Today, I went for a long walk through the snowy forest near my home. An idea occurred to me that there are many talented people in hiding on this planet. I asked aloud, "Why is everybody hiding?" and I immediately answered my own question in my thoughts.

Each and every individual on this planet is full of love and wisdom. In a way, humans are the personification of these words. We must go through darkness, pain, suffering, etc. in order to understand the importance of love and wisdom. Many of us are going through that now. Others are only just rising above it, but it will never go away. There's always more to learn. This is the lesson of humility. I realized only several days ago that all beings are of equal humility. Before, I never understood the meaning of the word, even after googling it.

I think people are afraid to express their light because their ashamed of their darkness. They're still holding onto certain attachments, refusing to let go of everything and accept that they are equal to the very thing they wish to purge. You will never deflect hatred with hate. You must be willing to embrace life by loving every aspect of it, even the most difficult of things. This is the meaning of unconditional love. Many are also aware that not everybody is prepared to view the world in the same way that they would like to view the world themselves. As a result, lots of people don't bother speaking their mind and they build a wall around themselves to protect themselves from the negativity of other people. This doesn't work, becausethis wall blocks the light of the individual from shining through and lighting the world. This causes a build up of energy, which can create much discomfort - most specifically a feeling of being ungrounded. This can cause people to become hypersensitive, feel alone in a crowded world, and feel constant anxiety and depression.

I want to say this came out of nowhere, but I know it comes from deep within. It's something that has lingered with me for a long time and I just want to release it... and I think the best place to shed it would be here.

Feel free to add on to this message, ask questions, or anything else!
Old 29-04-2015, 04:44 AM
Bill12

Very nice. I appreciate.
Old 29-04-2015, 06:37 AM
Master
Thanks Lotus for sharing your inner Light..........
Old 08-11-2015, 10:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks my thoughts exactly
Old 08-11-2015, 02:10 PM
Master

That was a lovely idea for a post and very well expressed also. Well done.

You touch on the significance and value of suffering and indeed so. It is naive to think earthly life is going to be a bed of roses. On the contrary, there will be pain and sorrow and heartbreak and disappointment and injustice ...
And in every experience there is a blessing.

For from it all we learn precious lessons - love and the value of love, compassion, empathy and understanding, patience and fortitude, a sense of justice etc manifesting themselves in a fuller character and acts of kindness and service.

I remember when I was younger, I had issues comprehending 'spiritual love'.
I perceived it as a rather 'far out', long-haired hippyish kind of thing, which was not appealing to a sensible young man! Others might have perceived it as kneeling at an alter in prayer, isolated from the world. Which is not very appealing either.

But then the penny dropped. Spiritual love is not one dimensional, it has a multitude of expressions.
Every kindly act and word and thought is spiritual love in physical expression. Every act of charity, every act of sharing.... Even every bitten tongue ...
All love. So many ways to be a channel for love.

When you are older and wiser, you look back - and you marvel. Marvel at how 'this' led on to 'that', how 'this' would never have been had it not been for 'that'; how everything came together and that your life, far from being a series of random events, was akin to a cosmic jigsaw - each piece building up to a grand final picture.

Then you are in awe at the wonder of it all.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 10-11-2015, 03:40 AM
Suspended

As a spiritual life experience, I learnt to be spiritually rational about the condition of life.

Any human being can speak about spiritual life and live the experience and yet the population on Planet Earth is in a condition of great pain and suffering....some of the suffering an introduced outcome of science, such as starvation.

How easy it is to remove our thought condition from the actual inherited life that we exist as through personal choice.

I have oftened pondered on our inherited life and wondered why any human would infer that karma was the condition of our spiritual suffering. I came to understand that karma was caused by spiritual science that attacked our life and that our incepted life condition never had to inherit spiritual struggle or spiritual indifference....yet we have.

I learnt that the human being (our ancient self possessed spiritual brother) introduced the act of pain and suffering via his own choices and want of ownership....not only of his own family who he wanted to serve him, but also of spiritual power itself.

He constantly has mistaught us and falsely given our spiritual life incorrect spiritual evaluation processes.

I would like all of my family to be able by physical presence to be spiritual in life as a healed self...and then the healed mind of spirit would follow.

As our spirit self was denatured on Earth due to an increase of radiation, I can only express my sadness at my families inheritance.

In the natural evolution of our first origin parents, they lived the spiritual life of family and love and kindness. Our ancient brother stole our spiritual life from us and replaced it with an inherited life of pain and suffering.

Our spiritual life changed because of the increase of radiation not enabling our physical self to "earth out" the interaction with our natural spiritual life. Hence our brain chemicals changes as did our physical cellular nature and we denatured into a lower spiritual expression.

As some of us have been allowed to heal over the time condition of a non scientific life, we gained spiritual awareness and have tried to teach our family about the real condition of life....and not the unnatural spiritual unrealistic review that life is a karmic consequence of a previous life.

As life has changed from a population of millions to billions of human beings, the unrealistic spiritual teachings have to be brought to our attention so that we can actually deal with our spiritual life condition before we allow our deceitful brother to harm us all again.

I was once spiritually deceived but am not deceived any longer for I lived the spiritual holiness of my love for my family and was then spiritually attacked by the evil radiation increase that harmed my family.

I now teach a different form of spiritual awareness, so that my family who had healed have the opportunity of defending their future spiritual life before it is given back to the evil choice of our occultist brother.