Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-05-2017, 06:15 PM
Experiencer

Quote:

... every man occupies just[/list]that position in society which he is qualified to occupy . That must be so, or the law of cause and effect would be a failure

Hi baro-san,

Do you mean the intereference in the natural course of events because of the desires were being rushed in taking such position?

Cause and effect is not always a success because there could be a resistance that is more powerful may it be another who desires the same position or the natural course of events are destined to happen.

I think we all experienced that some of our desires or dreams don't come true , sometimes we are redirected on other paths or we are doubtful in pursuing or there are better opportunities that are opening doors.

It up to us to live a difficult and unhappy life or make it easy, it depends on how you will deal with difficulties I witnessed some people living with difficult life but they chose to stay hopeful and happy,supporting each other in times of greater tests in life and continue to pray for others welfare not only theirs.

May I know your opinion on the said quote?
Old 18-05-2017, 07:13 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aube Borealis
Randall's quote:
"... every man occupies just that position in society which he is qualified to occupy . That must be so, or the law of cause and effect would be a failure"
... May I know your opinion on the said quote?
I think that Randall meant by "the law of cause and effect" the universal, or natural, law that maintains the equilibrium in the multidimensional Universe, allowing it to develop, and positively expand. Science calls it: a negative, or positive, feedback. Others call it: karma. According to it, everyone inevitably gets what they deserve (punished or rewarded): "every man occupies just that position in society which he is qualified to occupy", meaning that people who live trying lives ("occupies just that position in society") brought their current predicament through their previous behaviour ("is qualified to occupy") in this or previous lives.

When I read that quote, I was thinking: not letting somebody learn his "suffering" lesson, and forcing him to have to do it again, in another life, seems a bad and selfish thing. If I knew that to be the case, I couldn't in good conscience sabotage that person's life lesson. On the other hand, how do I know if I am selfish helping, or if I am selfish not helping?
Old 18-05-2017, 08:24 PM
Experiencer

If it is his karma in his this life to suffer as punishment then why do his family have to suffer with him. Are the family members also have incarnated like him? Who have the same karma?

If someone help him, the punishment stopS and maybe he deserves a second chance or just the end of his punishment.

If someone help him, it is an act in good faith, a merit of good karma, and at the same time it maybe a test to him to change and improve his life and pay it forward to his next life.
Old 18-05-2017, 09:53 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aube Borealis
If it is his karma in his this life to suffer as punishment then why do his family have to suffer with him. Are the family members also have incarnated like him? Who have the same karma?

If someone help him, the punishment stopS and maybe he deserves a second chance or just the end of his punishment.

If someone help him, it is an act in good faith, a merit of good karma, and at the same time it maybe a test to him to change and improve his life and pay it forward to his next life.
Your definition of "good" is relative to your context. One's hero is another's terrorist. And both sides are convinced they are right; they don't just pretend. What one considers help, somebody else might view as crime.

I subscribe to the view that family on Earth is just a temporary association, and role playing. Any one individual has their own lesson to learn, and if they suffer in any way there is a reason for it, a reason that pertains only to them only. Nobody suffers because of somebody else. The pain inflicting person is just a tool in the karmic web of "causes and effects". There is "free will", but eventually everyone gets what they're supposed to get, sooner or later, in a way or another.

Bottom line: do what YOU think is right, being aware that you might be wrong, and pay attention what the Universe gives you back on average, not necessarily immediately, not necessarily for an obvious reason! If you don't like what you get then be sure you're doing something wrong.
Old 22-05-2017, 07:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
Your definition of "good" is relative to your context. One's hero is another's terrorist. And both sides are convinced they are right; they don't just pretend. What one considers help, somebody else might view as crime.

I subscribe to the view that family on Earth is just a temporary association, and role playing. Any one individual has their own lesson to learn, and if they suffer in any way there is a reason for it, a reason that pertains only to them only. Nobody suffers because of somebody else. The pain inflicting person is just a tool in the karmic web of "causes and effects". There is "free will", but eventually everyone gets what they're supposed to get, sooner or later, in a way or another.

Bottom line: do what YOU think is right, being aware that you might be wrong, and pay attention what the Universe gives you back on average, not necessarily immediately, not necessarily for an obvious reason! If you don't like what you get then be sure you're doing something wrong.

Quote:
If someone helps him, it is an act of good faith, and at the same time a test......

Unless rule 3 applies, then it is our karma not their's that has not been learned. We always tend to feel it is not our karma we're talking about. Are we soooo sure of our goodness we're not suppose to help because karma says not to we are blinded We fall into that trap, we confirm it, and build it up until all is quiet.. Who came up with that rule.....lol. Does karma ever communicate well enough that if it informed you you're suppose to, would you doubt it. The mind is important here, the universe. What is suffering is karma communicating, yelling in your ear, yelling right in front of you trying to grab your attention. Maybe the voice you hear is karma talking.....

Very interesting thought. So if the helper gets back good universal vibes and that karma is good and I missed it because my mind did not see it, they get good karma and I do not, correct. So based on that, one understood and listens better, correct. Would you then include such compassion in future consideration of similar events.
Old 22-05-2017, 08:06 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Unless rule 3 applies, then it is our karma not their's that has not been learned. We always tend to feel it is not our karma we're talking about. Are we soooo sure of our goodness we're not suppose to help because karma says not to we are blinded We fall into that trap, we confirm it, and build it up until all is quiet.. Who came up with that rule.....lol. Does karma ever communicate well enough that if it informed you you're suppose to, would you doubt it. The mind is important here, the universe. What is suffering is karma communicating, yelling in your ear, yelling right in front of you trying to grab your attention. Maybe the voice you hear is karma talking.....
You're soooo sure of you ... Be careful! That's the state when you're most likely to be taught a lesson.