Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-11-2019, 08:20 AM
Suspended
Smile Divination, and Messages in Numbers Decoded.

Signs and messages I believe can be presented in different ways.

Two ways are dreams and numbers.

Having had no recollection of any of my dreams since the last one published on this site, about 1 month ago, the universe has begun bombarding me with numbers and sychronicities.

So many that, I can no longer keep track on them.

0707, 0808, 1333, 1313, 1616, 1515, 0717, then again 0707, 0333, 110, 1110, 1111.

Sychronicities in regards to numbers will take place every single day , maybe more than a dozen of times each day which feels like a bombardment with numbers/messages.

I begun avoiding looking at my phone as I begun feeling overwhelmed by this bombardment of messages and sychronicities in numbers.

Obviously , it is my belief that each sychronicity in numbers and numbers are a message to and for me.

When I stopped looking at my phone, the sychronicities begun appearing in the e-mails I sent and received.

This was taking place daily without an exception.

When I stopped going to my e-mails , sychronicities in numbers appeared on this site and in general on sites visited.

To find my peace of my mind now a bit from this absolutely overwhelming bombardment with messages as it feels for me, I concluded that,

Someone in the spirit world and what can be seen is sending messages and trying to draw my attention to what is included in these messages.

My question is,

What is the point of someone receiving messages through sychronicities in numbers and numbers when they do not understand really what each number means?.

Having said this, my guess/assumption is that, if I did not believe that sychronicities in numbers did not constitute messages, maybe I would have never received any messages in this way.

More than this, not even notice or paid attention to them when they presented themselves to me, each time they did.

Have you ever experienced the receipt of sychronicities in numbers, every single day, more than a dozen maybe times per day and what it feels like a bombardment of sychronicities in numbers and more than a dozen times per day?.

Something that I wonder about is whether having no longer recollection of any of my dreams has anything to do with this overwhelming bombardment of sychronicities in numbers.

In conclusion, what I have, for now, is what I interpreted as a sign of messages sent from the invisible world and for which I want to know the context of them.

This leads me to my next and last question which is, where does another start in regards to these numbers?.

What reliable sources are there and what can be considered as "a reliable source" for the messages that are to be found in numbers and sychronicities in them to be decoded?.