Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-02-2013, 05:14 AM
steak97

color moves

If I see a bright color or aura around a person or object, I stare at it then it gets bigger and bigger. then I look away and each aura or certain color is everywhere I look for a short time. I have decent vision. Are my eye's messed up or is this what we are talking about?
Old 23-02-2013, 12:40 AM
Newbie ;)

That isn't an aura, it's a light discharge from the neurons in the retina. The reason for this is that some neurons in the retina and thalamus are
turned "on" when staring at something for too long, causing an imprint on the object.

For example, get a yellow sheet of paper and stare at it for a bit, don't blink. After about 15 seconds (maybe more depending on vision) look away. You should see a blue-ish color where you once saw the Yellow.

I've read auras for a long time now, and it's pretty much stuck to what it's connected to.
Old 23-02-2013, 05:10 AM
steak97

nice , thank you, but what is the difference in appearance? If too long is moments after I stare at something. If I stand in daylight look at everything and nothing specific at the same time a few minites later I go into the feeling like right before i astral. I stop but wonder what would happen if see it through?
Old 23-02-2013, 02:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Auras in reality are very flame-like and stringy. They are always connected to the body in which they come from. What you are seeing (to my experience) is a solid and almost in the same form as the object itself.

As for the feeling, i can't help with that. You might want to try allowing that feeling to continue and record it (be sure to be in a place you can safely land, in case you pass out).
Old 23-02-2013, 04:18 PM
steak97

it is very tempting thank you
Old 24-02-2013, 06:36 PM
steak97

so why would there be no light discharge from neurons looking at a bright aura?
Old 24-02-2013, 06:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Because the energy given off is fainter than color and light in itself. There can be a discharge, but it would take hours for it to happen.
Old 25-02-2013, 04:06 AM
steak97

nice, I saw a green one on someone's head one time like you say stringy that stayed only with them . When you said stringy I remembered this from years ago . thanks I gotta train my brain again been out of touch with things for some time.