Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 08-09-2013, 03:33 AM
Knower
What do you think of "Bashar"

On YouTube I came across this medium by accident. I ( at first) was amazed. But then I realized that he totally lets go and allow the entity total control. I did not agree with this because spirits of good never possess. Even though I found that he spoke of many truths. I was still very concerned about who is really inside Darryl. I get negative feelings when I see him. They just come. Well ... This is just my opinion but would like to hear from others. Blessings to you all.
Old 10-09-2013, 06:40 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I've read a book, I can't remember what it was called (I wish I did), but it was about trance mediums and not all spirits that take control of a body were negative. Maybe it was that one particular instance that was a bad one.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Master

Hi The vessel, I have not seen the video you refer to, but your association to Spiritual trance mediumship, seems a little misguided.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The vessel
But then I realized that he totally lets go and allow the entity total control. I did not agree with this because spirits of good never possess.
The concept that during Spiritual trance mediumship, the medium becomes `possessed` is rather misguided. Though I can understand that if you associate that a Spirit can be `bad`, then I can see why you may have concerns.

Spiritual trance mediumship is in all probability not understood by many, as it is not a common form of Spiritual mediumship. But as one who has been blessed by such experience, may I offer from my own experience and understanding a reflection of the process.

All forms of Spiritual mediumship are dependent on the nature of ethereal chakra sensitivity, as that is the point of connectivity, between the medium and the source Spiritual reflection. What separates the entranced medium and all other forms of Spiritual mediumship is consciousness and interpretation. All other forms of mediumship rely upon their sensitivity to interpret intuitively, consciously. Where the activity of the entranced Spiritual link, is as a `direct` interconnectivity, as can be achieved by Spiritual human mediumship.

Though trance mediumship may be subconscious or an unconscious experience, their purpose remains the same, to allow the purest unobstructed Spiritual connectivity with the human condition. As all other forms of Spiritual mediumship rely upon the mediums intuitive interpretations through their sensitivities, the trance medium seeks to remove any limitations such a process may produce. And as such may result in the most `direct` form of interconnectivity between Spirit and the human condition, and as such, the (successful) Spiritual trance medium should be shown the greatest of respect.

Quote:
Even though I found that he spoke of many truths. I was still very concerned about who is really inside Darryl. I get negative feelings when I see him. They just come. Well ... This is just my opinion but would like to hear from others.
There is no one but the medium `inside` the medium. This highlights another misconception of trance mediumship, the concept that an entranced medium has a Spirit inside their physical body. Allow me to attempt to clarify why this is not possible.

`All` Spiritual connectivity with the human condition is `ethereal`, `not` material, understanding this helps simplify why it is `impossible` for `any` Spirit to `possess` a human being. `All` Spiritual inter-connectivity with the human condition, is produced by a chakric harmonization with that Spiritual expression/reflection. No harmonization, no mediumship. So any attempted Spiritual connectivity with or through the human beings ethereal sensitivities (chakras), which does not achieve a `shared` harmonization, will not succeed.

This may help clarify that though the entranced medium may produce a `seemingly` physical link with a Spirit control. In actuality it is only through, a balanced harmonization of that Spirits intention and expression, with the chakric condition of that entranced medium, which allows such an intimacy of connectivity. And any physical results, `speaking` or `physical movement`, only highlights the quality of such an ethereal connectivity between both medium and the Spirit who expresses through the Spiritual entranced mediums form. Hope that helps clarify.
Old 11-09-2013, 12:42 AM
Master
Bashar doesnt have 100% accuracy in my opinion...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 13-09-2013, 02:53 AM
Knower
Hello Papa Bear!

Thank you.

I just felt very negative vibes from him. Almost as if he is making a mockery out of humans. I also feel that the gifts that are given to us can never be summed up as a science. How does one (fully) trust what is actually communicating with a medium enough to just lose consciousness?

I always keep my guard up. I fear that what may come through while unconscious might cause harm. So for myself I must keep control. I enjoy being a medium. I love to help people. I just wonder (again) how much trust should you put into it?
Old 13-09-2013, 03:01 AM
Knower
Hello Shabda!

You are right! He doesn't. But some things he had said, spirits of light have told me in the past. I also know that he is not from a dimension that light exists.
Old 13-09-2013, 07:15 PM
Master

Hi Vessel,
May I first clarify, that since my previous post I have had a look at the reflections of Bashar through Darryl Anka. And Darryl is a channel, channelling an ET, as opposed to a Spiritual trance medium, linked with a Spirit. So maybe this thread may have been more suited to the channelling forum. The reason I make this reference, is because there are often unspecified differences between the medium and the channel. Though often they may be considered to be using the same process, who they link with or reflect can be completely different, in relevance and pertinence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Vessel
I just felt very negative vibes from him. Almost as if he is making a mockery out of humans.
From what I saw, the reflected content seemed to be sound, in relevance and pertinence to human conditioning. Though I can understand how his extrovert means of expression, may seem a little overwhelming, his suggestions seemed to be creative in an enlightening manner.

Quote:
I also feel that the gifts that are given to us can never be summed up as a science. How does one (fully) trust what is actually communicating with a medium enough to just lose consciousness?
Science and energy activity seem to form a happy marriage, though Spiritual energies may not be fully understood `yet` by conventional science. Bashar`s reflections seem to be more `within` this universe and its and our energies, with some very relevant considerations for self-growth. Though I feel the commonality of the channel and medium may have produced this slight confusion.

But without complete and confident trust, can any medium or channel connect successfully, with whoever they have harmonized with?

Quote:
I always keep my guard up. I fear that what may come through while unconscious might cause harm. So for myself I must keep control. I enjoy being a medium. I love to help people. I just wonder (again) how much trust should you put into it?
I wish you every success in your mediumship, as its reasons in all forms of methodology are to help people. And if you are more comfortable keeping your guard up, then follow what you feel. But the issue with trust, goes to the core of mediumship, for without it, I could not realize any form of mediumship. For it is the first challenge to intuitive sensitivity, to trust it, before our psychology over-rules its potential reality? For if we cannot trust the origins of its reflection being beyond our selves, then there is no reason to consider mediumship, as being the experience we have.
Old 14-09-2013, 02:58 PM
cally33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Bear
the issue with trust, goes to the core of mediumship, for without it, I could not realize any form of mediumship. For it is the first challenge to intuitive sensitivity, to trust it, before our psychology over-rules its potential reality? For if we cannot trust the origins of its reflection being beyond our selves, then there is no reason to consider mediumship, as being the experience we have.

I totally agree with that papa bear
Old 14-09-2013, 03:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The vessel
On YouTube I came across this medium by accident. I ( at first) was amazed. But then I realized that he totally lets go and allow the entity total control. I did not agree with this because spirits of good never possess. Even though I found that he spoke of many truths. I was still very concerned about who is really inside Darryl. I get negative feelings when I see him. They just come. Well ... This is just my opinion but would like to hear from others. Blessings to you all.

People who want to say to nice things can, but they don't allow us to dis public figures, though I really want to do that right now
Old 14-09-2013, 08:54 PM
Knower
Thank you Papa Bear

I trust those who come from light fully. It is these that do not seek to possess. But seek to help man stay on the path of light. Telepathically we are linked as one. Other spirits who seek life are capable of possession. I have encountered both. I do not wish to allow these that seek life permission to enter. I used to until those of light stepped in and taught me that those of light communicate only through thought.

So from that I have stopped allowing that wich enters access. And yes I do agree with what you've said.

I am fortunate in many ways. I am fortunate to find good people from this site that will take time to give insight to help others. I enjoy learning and becoming.