Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-12-2011, 12:05 PM
Adrian29

What was that beautiful green light/orb?

Everyday I pray many times to God, Jesus, Archangels, Angels, Spirit Guides, Ascended Matsers and All Beings from Light to help me. I ask them to help me with my health, my everyday problems, with everything. I also ask them to help me to contact them, to help develop my psychic abilities and to open my third eye. Last night before I fall asleep I prayed. In the middle of the night I woke up and I saw a big green light/orb in my room, I think that was bigger than 2 meters ( or 6-7 feet). I was orbs before, but this was the biggest and the most beautiful, it was a very beautiful green color. Please tell me what was that light/orb. Many blessings and a Hapy New Year!
Old 29-12-2011, 12:07 PM
Adrian29

Must be someone who can give me an answer.
Old 29-12-2011, 12:31 PM
saztak

I don't think anyone can tell you what it was with any real certainty. At best, it was likely a guide, angel, or vision. At worst, you were partially dreaming :P

It may be helpful to try and focus on listening for one particular voice. When you ask for help from many people, it's hard to hear all those answers! Listen to your feelings, your gut intuition, and surroundings. Call out, and listen, for a specific guide to help you in your spiritual growth. They will help guide you in the right direction. Think about what the color green means to you, and what it symbolizes. What you saw may have been a vision to try and suggest taking on the qualities of 'green'.

I'm no expert, but that's what I'm seeing here.
Old 29-12-2011, 07:39 PM
Adrian29

For sure that light/orb was real. I saw her for more seconds. Maybe was Arachangel Rapahel, because I prayed a lot to him in that night.
Old 30-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Adrian29

Maybe someone can sense what really wa that green light/orb.
Old 30-12-2011, 01:31 PM
Adrian29

Maybe someone can sense what really was that green light/orb. Happy New Year!
Old 30-12-2011, 02:17 PM
Ascender
Well green is an earthly color, a healing color to. So maybe it was an angel for healing? or a healer/earthly like guide like a shaman or somthing? Just my guess. When you sad "Green orb/light" I was thinking about AA Gabrial or Arial. Both a healer angel though AA Gabrial is more of the main healer. But I remember some one asking for "His/her green healing light to help heal.." So my conclustion, cents you felt love and call on all that is of high good of the devine, I would say, No its not your imagenation, its posably a healer helping you heal somthing in your life emotionly/physicaly or maybe unconchusly.

Next time you see this green light ask it. I know if its of the light Angel/guide/teacher ect, he/she be happy to give you a ancer or at least a hint to why they are thier. Oh and happy new years your self! and to every one! Dont forget to thank all the spirit team this new years!
Old 01-01-2012, 05:02 AM
Angelz

Archangel Raphael's orb color is Green so most likely you were seeing him and he was letting you know that he heard your request!
Old 03-01-2012, 02:49 PM
Adrian29

Last night I also saw a orb/light. It was something like golden. I was praying with my eys closed, and then I felt a light on front of me. It was quiet powerful since I had to open my eyes and I saw this light/orb. And then disappear. I saw little lights/orbs in the last week, but these two are the biggest and most powerful. I tried an exercise to open my third eye, maybe this is why I see now these orbs/lights more stronger. Many blessings.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:08 PM
PanBaccha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian29
Everyday I pray many times to God, Jesus, Archangels, Angels, Spirit Guides, Ascended Matsers and All Beings from Light to help me. I ask them to help me with my health, my everyday problems, with everything. I also ask them to help me to contact them, to help develop my psychic abilities and to open my third eye. Last night before I fall asleep I prayed. In the middle of the night I woke up and I saw a big green light/orb in my room, I think that was bigger than 2 meters ( or 6-7 feet). I was orbs before, but this was the biggest and the most beautiful, it was a very beautiful green color. Please tell me what was that light/orb. Many blessings and a Hapy New Year!

Could very well be the Archangel Raphael, or at least his influence, as green is a healing color, a healing vibration; and Raphael in hebrew means 'The Healing of God.'