Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-12-2011, 03:40 AM
peri

Dear Angel Sophia and Nightfall,
I really need some guidance ...every part of my life is changing so any guidance would mean a lot..."am I on the right track?" is the question I guess.. thank you very much.
with much love...
Old 19-12-2011, 06:48 PM
CeesLight

Hi Nightfall,

What a wonderful gift and to share with us, thank you. I am new here looking for some answer and help, which are many. So much has happen, I was wondering if Angel Sophia has any words for me. I currently experiencing visits of ghosts in my home, I feel them sitting on my bed, I don't hear voices but do hear everything else, very crisp. It's a long story. I love angels and what they represent, I have photos, figures in my home. I pray and talk to my angel, but I don't get any responce. I am in need of some good advice, I am lost, depressed. If Angel Sophia has any words for me I would be so grateful, thank you again Nightfall.

Have all a good day
Old 19-12-2011, 08:28 PM
NightFall

Blessings from myself,angels have help me through the darkest time which wasnt that long ago. Like yourself,i spoke,prayed and never got any answers or so i thot. Your Angels,are working behind the scenes to lift what heavy and sad energy u have. Also,due to this you just not ready to start'talking' with them as they are clearing the way for communication!!! Angel Sophia has spoken her wisdom for you,she sends 'when you need a little support,remember to call on me,your loving angel'
http://www.thespiritboard.com/forum/...action=deposit
Old 19-12-2011, 08:39 PM
NightFall

Blessing,Earthmamma. You on a daily basis devote time,love and dedication to your spiritual journey with this knowledge you learn will take you beyond. Angel Sophia,has spoken her wisdom and sends 'May we thank you....for being you?' I am sure you can take her words,please believe her words as you deserve so much thanks in life. X
Old 19-12-2011, 08:56 PM
NightFall

Vicky3619,blessing i send with Angel Sophia who has spoken her wisdom. She sends' I am your guardian angel and i am always here to protect you'.. You are blessed having Sophai,as your guardian angel. Listen, with intent as she speaks her wisdom to you!!!. X
Old 19-12-2011, 09:11 PM
NightFall

Illimine,blessings from myself and Angel Sophia. Sophia has spoken one of my favourite words of wisdom,and sends this to you'Some friends are in your life for just a little while,and other stay the whole way through. Just know that real love never truly dies,it just changes form'. Blessings" X
Old 19-12-2011, 09:26 PM
NightFall

Verunia,blessings i send with Angel Sophia. She sends her words of wisdom which i was drawn to ask her again if she had others. Again these were given as her words,she sends' The spark of our love for you is in every plant,every flower and in every seed. Look out for us in every drop of rain,every ray of sunshine and every rainbow'. This was her intended words for you,blessings. X
Old 19-12-2011, 09:39 PM
NightFall

Trieah,blessings i send with Angel Sophia. She has spoken her words of wisdom to you,she sends'A little research will make everything clearer. Whatever your choice may be,know you always have her support' Just ask,for clarification. Blessings. X
Old 19-12-2011, 09:55 PM
NightFall

Ellespirit,blessings from me and Angel Sophia. Her words are,'Please follow your written words on page,they are for a reason a gift from above. They will guide you to your one love,a knowing within your heart is about to start. Listen,follow and will bless. May it be,,you will see. Blessings. X
Old 19-12-2011, 10:03 PM
NightFall

Peri,blessings i send and Angel Sophia has spoken to you. She sends'I am always around you,guiding you in life. Please,follow in love and recieve from above' Need clarification,just ask. Blessing. X