Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 30-11-2006, 03:37 AM
purplemint

I have two main guides, the first Soaring Eagle, we were together in past life and we have a contract in this life time. He is wonderful and always comes to me when I call him. The other is an Angel, who I also enjoy speaking with. I beleive that all of us have contracts with the other side with energy sources which will support us on our journey's on this side. All answers lie within.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:41 AM
pokeyjo11

When I was in my late teens early twenties I realized that one voice was consistant and reassuring regarding the simple and complex... When I was in my mid thirties he showed himself to be a very large dark skin man with a turbin and arms folded. I was just standing from a chair, and WOW Hello! I felt a great surge oh joy and laughter. India native I think but may be Egypt? In my twenties I attempted to get his name, but all the constonants confused me?? lol
I call him my big guy! Within a few months of his appearance I was sitting and looked up to my slight left and seen a pure light lady, long flowing hair, she was calming and told my she would be back.

I have felt a strong presence of Cochise from time to time since early on and I always gain strength.

Celebs have come in my dreams.... lol the one that stands out was in my mid twenties and I had felt a little ungrounded and made some choices....anyhoo I was in a movie theatre and went up front, no movie playing, and there was Paul Schafer from Dave Letterman(I was a huge fan at the time lol) and he invited me to the front emergency exit, opened the door to decend, and I remarked "it's sure dark down there" he laughed and said "yea" we went down the stairs and smoked one, laughed and joked, then he opened the exit door to outside and leaving, he left the door open for me....NICE!
Of course too many incidents to recount, but alas I am very thankful for all my helpers, teachers, gran people and comforters as I continue to walk.
Greatfull always in all ways, pj11

Last edited by pokeyjo11 : 07-12-2006 at 02:02 AM.
Old 08-12-2006, 07:32 PM
Dariel

Wow Jaycee, I did have the guy as well, looking like gandalf. Actually I have met few others having this guy as well. Of course it can be diffrent guide for all of us but I was told that there actually is one kind of "group guide" looking like that and is guiding many. He also uses few names, Bartholomew for many, for me Kumaha. He is not working with me anymore.

The time this guide left me, I was really sad because I really loved him. But I have new guides now, working with me. Depending on the task or situation, different guide/teacher is present. But I do not have a guide who is all the time working with me. There is many and they help if I need and are near but not necessarily all the time. I was feeling pretty lonely about it first but not anymore as I know the are here in less than second if I need
All my love for them and gratitude for the guidance.

dariel
Old 08-12-2006, 10:10 PM
Lapis

Meeting Places

Aaaahhh there's the famous Movie Theater setting once again! This has been really interesting reading eveyone's descriptions of their guides/helpers/soul mates/other selves etc.

Over the decades my "guides/helpers" have also changed too which I'm sure is very normal like getting different teachers at school each year. They come into our lives to help us with specific things and when we master it, they move on and are replaced with different "guides/helpers" and so on.

I'll never forget how by 1995 my long familiar guides/helpers began to slowly receed from me. At first I was horrified because these 3 had been with me for so long. I just assumed they'd always be with me.....but no.....it was time for them to back away. Over about 3 years these 3 other dimensional buddies kept slowly stepping back and away. I asked them about it a couple times and they told me that the time had come where they had to retreat and let me "...go the rest of the way on my own." That was when I really began my "ascension process" with much intensity. I mention this only because many of you will also have your beloved guides/helpers/teachers seemingly leave you for awhile at some point. It's that part where the Mom and Dad have to drop off their kid at kindergarden on the first day at school! It's hard for everyone but its how we grow.

Here's a list of popular dream and/or meditation settings where we meet with our guides/teachers/helpers etc. How many of them have your Guides/Teacher used on you?

*The Movie Theater

*The Library

*The Hospital

*The University

*The Clearing In The Woods

*The Sacred Stone Circular Areas

*Ancient Sacred Places like inside a Pyramid, Cave, Tomb etc.

*Off Planet

Please add any others that you've experienced too.
Old 09-12-2006, 12:00 AM
SpiritWarrior

Is It important on how your Guide looks, my own opinion is not as they have taken their time to come and help you on your Spiritual journey, they only come with unconditional Love and Light, they may appear to you as a Native American or an Angel as that may be the only way you accept them but what if they really are a someone you wouldn't expect to be a Spiritual Master, would it be hard for you to trust?? maybe.
They also come to enhance their own progression and sometimes I feel sorry for the ones helping me...(lol)
What is important is the Love and Protection they give and whoever and whatever they are we are very much loved by them and that surely is the most important thing.

Thankyou for who you are and what you are about to become.
Old 09-12-2006, 01:20 PM
Dariel

Lapis
I agree with your point and it is good that you brought that up, as I didn't. But that was actually what happened to me. It was kind of situation in a temple and then my guide left me soon after it. And he told that before leavinng. I got a short period time to get used to the idea before he really went. Since that I have not had guide but certain lightbeings for different tasks. And this is going to happen to many so it is good to bring it up. The guides will leave us but it happens in a point we are really capable to get the guidance directly from our soul and monad. So basically we are never actually without guidance.

Dariel
Old 09-12-2006, 03:12 PM
~Jay~

Wow Dariel - that's interesting regarding your 'Gandalph' guide! He told me his name was Johan (pronounced Yo-Han), and I was really suprised to see him!

I now have a wolf who wants to be my guide/teacher too, it would seem. At last night's development circle, I was crystal-ball scrying and saw his image in the ball. When we were discussing this afterwards, one of the others told me he'd seen him too, and that he had been recently rejected as a teacher by another woman who used to come to that building for psychic development, but then left.

The guy told me the wolf's name but I can't remember it now...(damn!) and that he'd been feeling lost since this woman's rejection of him. He and the circle leader believe that the reason the wolf has shown himself to me is so that he can guide me, and (if I want to) I should accept him, should I see him again.

I'll be interested to see if he's there when I go again next week.
Old 09-12-2006, 07:27 PM
Lapis

Dariel,

Thanks for saying that because I was a bit worried about confessing it! For those who've gone through loosing our guides/teachers etc. like you and I've mentioned, it's just another aspect of our unending growth and learnings. But I didn't want to scary other people or make them think that their guides/teachers/helpers etc. will be leaving them soon!!! No, that's not the case usually, but it does happen once a certain level has been reached....especially in these incarnations. My 3 dear Ones told me that they'd never interfere and risk messing things up for me and Them by walking me through this big change-over, and so They left. But like you said, I can now access this level of Light/knowledge etc. all on my own with no nonphysical middle man and that's the whole point!

My 3 nonphysical "buddies" that began retreating back in 1998, have not returned and I know They won't. They and so many Others are waiting for all of us to vibrate fast enough to be close (vibrationally) to Them! I know you know all this already, but it is very nice to talk with others who also know what you have gone through.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:05 PM
Dariel

Lapis,

Yes I know exactly what you talk about and there is even more.

But just to underline for those who read this that our guides will never leave us before we are ready. And when they do, we are fully equipped for it to get direct guidance from our higher selves and divine aspects. It is absolutely necessary step at that point to test our own power and at that point we are ready. In case we would not be ready, the guidance would come back and then we continue awhile and try again. So we are actually never left alone. They are anyway watching from distance and see how things go and how we develop through the change period. So we are still always loved and watched after.

Dariel
Old 09-12-2006, 10:30 PM
Dariel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee
Wow Dariel - that's interesting regarding your 'Gandalph' guide! He told me his name was Johan (pronounced Yo-Han), and I was really suprised to see him!

I now have a wolf who wants to be my guide/teacher too, it would seem. At last night's development circle, I was crystal-ball scrying and saw his image in the ball. When we were discussing this afterwards, one of the others told me he'd seen him too, and that he had been recently rejected as a teacher by another woman who used to come to that building for psychic development, but then left.

The guy told me the wolf's name but I can't remember it now...(damn!) and that he'd been feeling lost since this woman's rejection of him. He and the circle leader believe that the reason the wolf has shown himself to me is so that he can guide me, and (if I want to) I should accept him, should I see him again.

I'll be interested to see if he's there when I go again next week.

Wow Jaycee, great thing with the new guide. I feel wolfs very close as power animals for me but have never had a guide like that. I am sure you see him again, in case you choose so, so keep us posted about your experiences will you
About the "Gandalph", actually I was told that he may use many names but of course there can be many of the lightbeings taking that form as it is very easy for us to accept as humans. In a same way than aboriginal figures and angels etc. They always choose the form of manifesting themselves to please us humans but it is just a form of energy. But I just loved "Gandalph" and wish to meet him again one day. Actually I used to meet him in meditation always on the top of a huge montain. I tought it was Himalayas but was never told actually what is the place. Now I remember that my very best friend had the same guide that moment as well, and also another friend did and they met the guide in similar surroundings, in mountains.

Dariel
Closed Thread