Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-09-2018, 09:25 PM
Experiencer
Did some twin flames here reunite yet for better purpose ?

I wonder if some TF have reunited /merged for a better purpose (after each other have healed and overcame their respective ego) ?

Did some reunite and work spiritually ?
In particular for the -very soon- comin Earth Ascension..?

I guess it could explain why some "matrix" twins are urgently awakened whereas they are not "ready". it is TIME. Time is now running before the consciousness shift.

I guess it is related with current changes on Earth (electricity bugs due to magnetic changes, which could explain also why some trains and planes are affected with misrouting due probably to EMP related to Solar flares...like the giant breakdown of Atlanta airport...haven't you noticed it is becoming more and more frequent everywhere ..?;)) here we had 2 giant breakdowns in the metro in Paris paralyzing hundreds of people in the underground in one month...it NEVER happens.
Also there are a lot unexplained blackouts in several cities.
more earthquakes ++, sinkholes , big hail storms,..
I guess a pole shift will affect our planet soon bringing new waves of energies.

Cheers
Old 03-09-2018, 12:43 AM
Suspended
Guide
I feel myself reuniting with my twin flame. Feels very easy amd nice. I processed the hell out if my pain. Got it down pat.

So far as i can tell, I'm healing past traumatic memories and emergy stuck in mt body. It can be very painful and a slow and long process. Its all very very worth it though.

I now know incan handle any pain. Any pain. Literally. I lost my only son when he was 2 uears old in 2014. Little did i know my twin flame made a baby boy two years ago that has my sons name. His birthday (her son's) is also two days away from my sons birthday

Me and my twin flame also are 1 year 2 months and 3 days apart. Its perfect. Our astrology charts are different but we have the exact same transits. We even have saturn in caoricorn both of us. Gah. There are so many signs saying it will be. Here.e om this planet its meant to be.
Old 03-09-2018, 12:58 AM
Knower

M. Tesla,

Neat about your tie ins you see. Sorry about the loss of your son, but neat of what you are saying, in re your t.f.'s son.
Old 03-09-2018, 04:57 AM
Knower
In my understanding from experience, not dogma or belief:

Very few people are a twin soul.
Very few will reunite in this life.
The ones that are, are volunteer souls to raise vibration on the planet.

A lot of people are experiencing a 'twin flame template' relationship with a soul mate.

Honestly, very few people in the 'twin flame community' could handle the real thing.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:30 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
In my understanding from experience, not dogma or belief:

Very few people are a twin soul.
Very few will reunite in this life.
The ones that are, are volunteer souls to raise vibration on the planet.

A lot of people are experiencing a 'twin flame template' relationship with a soul mate.

Honestly, very few people in the 'twin flame community' could handle the real thing.
This is true but there Re still quite a lot of real twin souls. Its not important to really know who is who as an outsider. You will know from the inside who your twin fkame is. There is your constant and strongest mirror *** theyre your vibrational match in another body.

Your constant mirror is the greatest tool, teacher, and student to thrust yourself into self-growth and healing if you so choose. If you choose not to heal (many twin flames wont choose this path of self-destruction consciously) you will have that small chance of not uniting with your twin flame. A bignchance actually. Mirror work is easy in how too apply it, its the process of healing that is really hard. Its not instantaneous. Reunion must be worked for, earned actually. You will meet your twin flame in every lifetime, this is the eternal TF promise. What you do with that meeting is ultimately up to the twin flame.

Theyre also your greatest lover, and that is the gift of choosing to heal. To be whole. To choose God. To choose Love, above all else.