Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 11-08-2018, 03:00 AM
Seeker

Please help me

Hello everyone, I would like to ask a question, but I will tell you my situation first. My mother is 72 years old and she has developed vertigo, back in November 2009 just right after her husband died. Come to find out after her husband died she found out that he wasn't a very good person he was a child molester which no one knew it at the time, and he tried to dominate her a lot. He wasn't never physically abusive just treated her like she had no voice. He made all the decisions in their marriage and she couldn't say anything. I have talked to her and explain to her how she shouldn't let a man treat her like that. That she had a voice and she should be able to use it. Like I said her vertigo started right after her husband died. My question is, could her vertigo be cause from her dead husband spirit be around her? I forgot to mention that she has been to a lot of doctors. To all different kinds of doctors, and had a lot of different test run on her like MRIs CAT scans you name it. She's had every test under the sun, but her test came back as normal.she's healthy the doctors can't find anything that could be causing her vertigo. My next question is how do I go about to find a true psychic medium? I don't want to find someone who would lie to us and just take our money and run. Thank you for taking time to read my post have a good day.
Old 11-08-2018, 04:32 PM
Roger Wilco

hi vertigo relates to you trying to force your view of past on her and trying to let her see it the way you want to , this way may be truth , but that truth creates an inner conflict which manifests it self in that vertigo , so let her be and not see that truth , let her deal with her past in her own way in a way see feels most secure with for her self
Old 11-08-2018, 08:57 PM
Knower
The vertigo could be the result of anxiety but I expect the doctors have suggested that already.
Old 12-08-2018, 02:42 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Wilco
hi vertigo relates to you trying to force your view of past on her and trying to let her see it the way you want to , this way may be truth , but that truth creates an inner conflict which manifests it self in that vertigo , so let her be and not see that truth , let her deal with her past in her own way in a way see feels most secure with for her self
Thank you Roger for your advice. I never thought about like that, and makes sense. I think I will try it
Old 12-08-2018, 02:44 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillity
The vertigo could be the result of anxiety but I expect the doctors have suggested that already.
Thank you Jillity. Yes she does have a lot anxiety. I thonk think it must run in the family cause her mother had anxiety as well.
Old 12-08-2018, 02:47 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillity

Thanks Jillity. Yes, she does have anxiety. I think it must run in the family cause her mother had anxiety as well.
Old 12-08-2018, 07:59 AM
Roger Wilco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo95
Thank you Roger for your advice. I never thought about like that, and makes sense. I think I will try it

hi, it will that way
Old 21-09-2018, 02:29 PM
Experiencer
Can they cause this.... yes. They can. But a different spirit could be causing it. Like a warning that something is around her like the deceased husband. You would have to put other hints I guess you would call them, together. I've had this type of warning over the years. It's like how they use anxiety to give you the fight or flight response to give you a heads up about making a wrong decision.
Old 21-09-2018, 04:31 PM
Administrator
I suffer from vertigo have done for 17 years. it has nothing to do with spirit it could be that she has a medical reason for it.but it is not down to her husband

Namaste
Old 30-04-2020, 08:51 AM
Seeker

I think that Roger Wilco is right, and most of it may be caused by your insistance on how she should have lived her life. Please understand that we always pick the best option from what we have available, and modern society is very different from the one she grow up in.