Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 08-07-2018, 03:17 PM
Newbie ;)

I REALLY need some help

There is a rather specific dimensional jump that I need to make. The fact that there is absolutely no reliable way of focusing on something so specific, and the fact that there is no absolutely reliable away of avoiding doubt are going to be a problem in my situation, so I really could use some help.
Old 08-07-2018, 03:37 PM
Lorelyen

Unfortunately it would be very difficult to help in a constructive way on so little information, too many variables in what you've said, like you aren't self confident in something you need to do? Focus- can't get down to the detail from...what....a high level objective? Aren't sure? Is visualisation a problem? Can't still yourself enough? Haven't enough time? What did you mean by dimensional jump? Literally (some time/space experiment) or figuratively? Have you drawn up any sort of plan; made an attempt only to be disappointed?
Old 08-07-2018, 03:55 PM
Knower

Abraham, channeled by Easter Hicks, has been known to say that if this reality has sparked a desire, this reality has the ability to fulfill it. So, yes, there is absolutely a reliable way to focus and there absolutely a reliable way to remove doubt, no matter what you're working on. Accepting that to be true is your first step. Being open for the answers you seek is next. Being grateful for the journey itself, the anticipation, the ability to learn, the mysteries of what you don't know, is the energy that keeps you on the right path.
Old 08-07-2018, 05:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Unfortunately it would be very difficult to help in a constructive way on so little information, too many variables in what you've said, like you aren't self confident in something you need to do? Focus- can't get down to the detail from...what....a high level objective? Aren't sure? Is visualisation a problem? Can't still yourself enough? Haven't enough time? What did you mean by dimensional jump? Literally (some time/space experiment) or figuratively? Have you drawn up any sort of plan; made an attempt only to be disappointed?

It IS sort of a time/space thing. And the reality I want is one that doesn't really have anything about it that would give it priority over any of an infinite number of other realities that I could end up in instead. And I also suffer from some kind of OCD or something that seems to effect my sense of confirmation bias.
Old 08-07-2018, 06:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneClark
There is a rather specific dimensional jump that I need to make. The fact that there is absolutely no reliable way of focusing on something so specific, and the fact that there is no absolutely reliable away of avoiding doubt are going to be a problem in my situation, so I really could use some help.

If you start from the position of doubt and impotence, you won't realize anything. You have to firstly accomplish the change / transformation of your thoughts, then reality will change.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:29 PM
You can do anything you want...you can be anything you want ...you
can have anything you want.
Know that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-07-2018, 11:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You can do anything you want...you can be anything you want ...you
can have anything you want.
Know that.

As someone who suffers from aspergers, answers like that are of little help to me without a straight answer as to how to get around the problem with the fact that the reality I want has nothing to give it priority over the infinite number of other realities out there and the fact that my sense of confirmation bias is just naturally glitchy
Old 09-07-2018, 12:38 PM
Knower

It's not how hard you focus that gets you anything, universally speaking. It's how much you allow. You may have a different way of cultivating an allowing spirit than another person, but you can. You just have to find your way.

If you focus on what is wrong with this reality, you will keep this reality active in your vibration. If you practice finding the similarities with where you are and where you want to be, you will soon find yourself there.

Each and every time you look around and see you are not where you want to be, accept that you have noticed - do not judge yourself, find it interesting in passing - and then consciously find something that is exactly how you want it to be and be grateful for finding it.

Small steps like this will bring you anywhere you want to go.
Old 09-07-2018, 04:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empowers
It's not how hard you focus that gets you anything, universally speaking. It's how much you allow. You may have a different way of cultivating an allowing spirit than another person, but you can. You just have to find your way.

If you focus on what is wrong with this reality, you will keep this reality active in your vibration. If you practice finding the similarities with where you are and where you want to be, you will soon find yourself there.

Each and every time you look around and see you are not where you want to be, accept that you have noticed - do not judge yourself, find it interesting in passing - and then consciously find something that is exactly how you want it to be and be grateful for finding it.

Small steps like this will bring you anywhere you want to go.

The best way for me to do this would to first create some kind of entity that's similar to a tulpa, but exists outside of my own mind even though no one else would be able to see or hear it. This being would have some way of gently forcing me to visualize whatever I want to visualize so I can finally make that jump. The hard part is finding out how to make such a being appear, PLEASE trust me when I say that I just don't have the cognitive ability to visualize things like that. It's super frustrating that I have to constantly point that fact out to people and yet they still dont get it
Old 09-07-2018, 04:46 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneClark
The best way for me to do this would to first create some kind of entity that's similar to a tulpa, but exists outside of my own mind even though no one else would be able to see or hear it. This being would have some way of gently forcing me to visualize whatever I want to visualize so I can finally make that jump. The hard part is finding out how to make such a being appear, PLEASE trust me when I say that I just don't have the cognitive ability to visualize things like that. It's super frustrating that I have to constantly point that fact out to people and yet they still dont get it

I think it is fantastic that you have been able to determine a way to make this work for you.

Perhaps you can seek out some Buddhist Masters that can help you? Or specifically seek on these forums anyone who has practice focusing thought in this manner?

Unfortunately, I do not have that practice.