Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-02-2011, 06:26 PM
Experiencer
Started to use the Phasing Method for OBE's

I started to read some information describing the four different Phase Levels. I started to apply going into Phase 2 last night and was pleasently surprised. Knowing that it was my own and no one else, I created a fabulous adventure! I was soloing a small plane with a open cockpit with another as we ventured along the California and Mexico coastline. Had quite a time watching surfers and beach-goers frolicking in the water and playing with their beachballs and toys. Also saw some really cool homes with swimming pools that were magnificiant. The detail was just perfect. Lots of 3D color and incredible sounds and perceptions to boot!

Highly suggest this method if you are having difficulty with regular OBE's.
Old 25-02-2011, 04:53 AM
FourtySix&2

what is this method?
Old 25-02-2011, 06:23 AM
45Uberti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontufuto
I was soloing a small plane with a open cockpit with another as we ventured along the California and Mexico coastline. Had quite a time watching surfers and beach-goers frolicking in the water and playing with their beachballs and toys.

It's been pretty cold stormy out here lately I cant imagine anyone surfing and congregating the beach in February.
Old 25-02-2011, 08:37 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45Uberti
It's been pretty cold stormy out here lately I cant imagine anyone surfing and congregating the beach in February.

Can't OBE's be of another time, past or future, as well the present? I have never had much luck with it myself, I always felt myself bouncing around in my body like I was in a big cavern, or just felt like I was vibrating in place.
Old 25-02-2011, 08:45 AM
45Uberti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domnk
Can't OBE's be of another time, past or future, as well the present? I have never had much luck with it myself, I always felt myself bouncing around in my body like I was in a big cavern, or just felt like I was vibrating in place.

Oh, I don't know to be honest. Forgive me my ignorance.
Old 25-02-2011, 09:02 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45Uberti
Oh, I don't know to be honest. Forgive me my ignorance.

I thought that was what I read some time ago, it's ok, I'm right there with you though, not 100 percent on that, but I figure that it makes sense, as time is a mental construct, and your leaving your body, your brain with it, so the mind is fee to travel as it wishes.
Old 25-02-2011, 01:36 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtySix&2
what is this method?

Just going over the different levels for understanding now. Finding this more interesting than my current readings so this is at the top of mh list:

http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/

Having some incredible F2's with lucid dreaming. Just woke up and this one was a doozy!
Old 26-02-2011, 07:00 AM
FourtySix&2

thanks a lot for that great link, im reading the frank kepple link right now
Old 27-02-2011, 03:19 AM
Guide
I'm glad you're enjoying the website. :)

I believe that Phasing is the way of the future in regards to accessing the non-physical. If you have any particular questions, please feel free to ask here or in a comment on an article on my website.
Old 28-02-2011, 03:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth
I'm glad you're enjoying the website. :)

I believe that Phasing is the way of the future in regards to accessing the non-physical. If you have any particular questions, please feel free to ask here or in a comment on an article on my website.

Got through all the material and have been practicing some of it like Noticing and some of your info from your method. I still need to continue working thorugh it. Is F10 to F12 like the P1 to P2 phase? I think I need to see the different Monroe F points. Is that in a book of his or on your website somewhere?