Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 11-05-2017, 12:09 PM
Ascender

Thank you, Carnate, what you said about them coincides with the messages I got too. I am trying to foster the connection more and learning to trust it, which is amazing considering a year ago I didn't even believe in channeled messages.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 11-05-2017, 01:16 PM
Suspended
Knower
Well, here is a modern take on why they were made. They were power plants. See avatar image. If any of you want to build some also, do not forget the underground aquifer. I wouldn't see why the Church of Satan wouldn't even mind helping with this one as, yes, I sentenced it to eat all the toxic waste in the whole universe already.
Old 11-05-2017, 03:48 PM
Experiencer

The pyramids served several purposes, which each related to power / energy in some way.

I used to make pyramids in the same dimensions (as the ones in Egypt) to use for various things. If you make them with the same shape they do interesting things. I don't have easy access to the measurements at this time, but I'm sure I can dig them up if people are interested.

I used to store fruit under them because it made them last impossibly long times; preserved them.

I also won a bet with a friend by claiming that if he put a knife under one overnight, it would be sharper in the morning. He did the experiment, tested the results, and he agreed that it worked.

And I once helped with a group seminar where people meditated with pyramids on their heads.. I didn't participate because I was there primarily to help with the event. And to be honest, I was still young enough to care more about my dignity than any benefits it might have had.

And on a side note, there's a lot of power in shapes/curves/angles.. One of these is shown quite well with a kids toy that spins freely one way, but if you try to spin it the other way, it stops and reverses itself.

Here's a YouTube clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmEf7aIhpF8

From what I understand, it uses certain curves that scale with the curve of the moon around the Earth and the Earth around the sun. I'm also told that if you made a boat with the same dimensions, it will flow easily through water/waves as though unhindered.

I used to have a list of very specific lengths, curves, and angles for objects that had powerful effects; like being able to knock someone out of their body (astral travel). Although, at the time, we couldn't create the objects with anything near the accuracy necessary (at home anyhow), and I ended up misplacing the details. I've been wanting to find these again, but it would take a lot of digging... they came from a set of audio (cassette) tapes with detailed channeled messages. Finding, and going through the 40 odd tapes will likely take some time.
Old 11-05-2017, 08:39 PM
Master
You've collected some amazing information Carnate! Have you tried using psychic abilities or holding the intension and feeling for the energy to find the right tape without having to listen to everyone?
I'd be interested in the knowledge, as I design subtle energy producing items (see website link in signature) and they are so powerful now that the only way I can think of to upgrade is extreme specificity in the math and angles.
Old 11-05-2017, 11:59 PM
Master

Scientific study of extreme human antiquity

Michael Cremo - Forbidden Archeology
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKfGC3P9KoQ
Old 12-05-2017, 03:09 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
You've collected some amazing information Carnate! Have you tried using psychic abilities or holding the intension and feeling for the energy to find the right tape without having to listen to everyone?
I'd be interested in the knowledge, as I design subtle energy producing items (see website link in signature) and they are so powerful now that the only way I can think of to upgrade is extreme specificity in the math and angles.
There's a few barriers to this. The first being that the tapes are in storage.. and I'm not entirely sure where. Over the years we've had full libraries of resources, storage facilities to keep items, and passed sections to other people/groups for temporary use/safe keeping... I'm not entirely sure where the specific tapes ended up.

I've also got some health problems that are causing me trouble. The symptoms are primarily memory based (as in short term memory), but the origin of these (I believe) is spiritual. When I was younger, I had some psychic blocks put in place to allow me to study and learn appropriately with other people. This reduced the skills I was born with; seeing auras, astral traveling, reading minds, healing, etc. I had a great mother who had similar/better skills who guided me through understanding and using these skills. It's a bit convoluted to explain, but for the moment, I'm unable to make consistent use of these them.

The problem is that these psychic blocks haven't come down, and I've lost contact with the experienced spiritual healers that might have been able to do something about it. I've been asking for help with this in several ways, but I can only accept that it isn't the right time yet.

I had a look at your website, and was pleased to see that you make Orgone Generators. I've got plans to make one for myself, and am waiting on some materials in the mail. However, if you can suggest a specific layout/design, I'd be pleased to hear your thoughts.

I was also surprised to see that your prices for the Orgone Generators are very reasonably priced. Several other websites I've seen charge ridiculous prices for them; which essentially prompted me to make my own.

I'll do some traditional 'digging' to try to get my hands on the measurement details; not just for the pyramids, but for the other objects too. I've gotten my hands on some electronic (accurate) rulers and scales that will help me make them now, so in truth, I've got a vested interest in retrieving the details too.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:29 PM
Master
Hi Carnate,

Uh oh, 'in storage'. That sounds like a very big undertaking! Thanks for even thinking about it. :) And please don't burden yourself with the search!
When I feel into your short term memory problems I can't get a read on the root of the problem. Which could just mean I just woke up and frankly I can't even walk a straight line for the first half hour. LOL

Thanks for your compliment on my OG's. They are the highest quality energy outputs one's I've found. I'm always feeling other peoples when I find them at Psychic Fairs and Metaphysical shows. My partner and I read all Wilhelm Reich's work, we have a whole stack of his books and labwork. Additionally we studied Nicola Teslas coils and I became a Crystologist. Understanding how quartz crystals move energy, pulse rates, and how they take programming is the central core of a powerful Orgone generator.

There's numerous guides on line and Youtubes of ways to make orgone generators and they will get you started Carnate, but I really belief building the powerful one's comes from deeply understanding Wilhelm Reich's work and studiously applying and developing them. Anyway you cut it though there's a learning curve and that curve it's best learned by jumping in and making them. Make them one at a time, so when each is finished you can study it and feel it and contemplate what can be done to improve the process and energy output.
It's very easy to make a pretty orgone energy device with some practice and understanding of the materials - but it's not so easy to make one that has strong far field and near field energy recycling capabilities.

This spring I challenged my partner to come up with one twice as powerful than any we've previously made and he actually did it! Accomplishing it required understanding mineralogy, physics, electricity and some quantum physics. The new one is called the HHG Rev because it's all rev'd up! LOL It's actually too powerful for a few people and they can't hold it and get very buzzy and high sitting near it. It's very complicated inside and took about three days just to make the prototype.

The ability to improve radically on Wilhelms work on a small sized generator comes from 5 years of research and development. We've had to buy sensing equipment like scintillators and ION detectors to study energy output from them (we're making them to sell though - this step isn't necessary for one's made for yourself)

I think you'll really enjoy making them, you have the mind for it. I think you can probably find some of Wilhelm Reich's books still - I highly recommend them and if you aren't familiar with how copper coils and electricity work together study that. Getting the copper wrap on the crystal in the interior spaced right is one of the main tricks - you have to space the coils wraps to match the pulse rate of the crystal, this turns it into a little energy pump and will double or triple the energy output compared to most OG's in the market and on Ebay. Another tip I'll pass along that few people making OG's understand fully - the metal inside is the antenna's attracting EMF's and all types of energy that there is a corresponding antenna to receive - the OG matrix them attracts that frequency and sends it to the central crystal core which recycles and cleans it up and sets a new spin rate to it. So the more sizes and types of metal you have the more effective the OG is.
Imagine the difference in the length of a cell phone antenna verse the 5 mile long antenna needed to pick up sonar and you'll have a feel for the range and sizes of metals needed and possible to fit into an OG. An OG made with only 3 types/sizes of metal is going to be very limited. There are charts available which list antenna lengths needed for a great number of common EMF's.
Old 13-05-2017, 01:37 AM
Experiencer

Thank you for the details. I've managed to find some of Wilhelm Reich's works and will be reading through them; hopefully before my package arrives in the mail.

I've also managed to locate some materials from storage, and have gotten someone to help convert the information into a digital format. Not sure it they will contain what I'm looking for, but at least it'll add to my collection of useful information.

I've found a reference to a man who studied the pyramid's positioning on Earth (among other important sites). With that I managed to find a YouTube clip that goes into a lot of (excruciating) mathematical detail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU
There's something to be said for presenting to an audience rather than simply providing details... skip to 14:28 to see the first real reference to the pyramids. At 42:27 he discusses the dimensions of pyramids in more detail.
Old 13-05-2017, 04:07 PM
Master
Ah, that's interesting. Thanks for the link Carnate!
Old 13-05-2017, 04:24 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
lol, I have a funny feeling that science won't be approving this science fiction stuff anytime soon. But I agree it makes a tiny bit more sense than a sky wizard creating the entire world and humanity in 6 days.

Good one, SOL. I don't have anything to contribute to this thread, but it's definitely holding my interest!