Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 08-01-2011, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadley
Its the professionals that are nuts, IMO!! except for P.A.G's of course
Aren't you just a dear...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-01-2011, 08:11 AM
Bella

I've never experienced what you are going through, but the whole while I was reading your experience, I could easily imagine the sensation / feeling / hearing .. of the "voices" clearly, completely separate.

I think the messages you are receiving are from the fact of how open you are of listening via spirit. I think, possibly, maybe, you might just have a over-developed ability to hear spirit, clairaudiance?. You especially, do not have to see with your eyes all the time, or be aware with your immediate senses. You are more open generally of seeing the world around you with your spirit/soul, and sensing beyond your ...aura possibly ? the fact of that you can hear these voices so differentially and separate just proves of how connected you are of the existence beyond this apparent realm ............ from my understanding. Don't fear it, it seems your a very rational person or more or less comfortable that way, it's good to stay that way in any case ....

:)
Old 09-01-2011, 08:17 PM
blueIce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella
I've never experienced what you are going through, but the whole while I was reading your experience, I could easily imagine the sensation / feeling / hearing .. of the "voices" clearly, completely separate.

I think the messages you are receiving are from the fact of how open you are of listening via spirit. I think, possibly, maybe, you might just have a over-developed ability to hear spirit, clairaudiance?. You especially, do not have to see with your eyes all the time, or be aware with your immediate senses. You are more open generally of seeing the world around you with your spirit/soul, and sensing beyond your ...aura possibly ? the fact of that you can hear these voices so differentially and separate just proves of how connected you are of the existence beyond this apparent realm ............ from my understanding. Don't fear it, it seems your a very rational person or more or less comfortable that way, it's good to stay that way in any case ....

:)

thanks Bella.

I've always felt different. My mother told me that from when I was very little that I used to see all the problems with the world. I've always been a questioner and seeker of knowledge. I almost always have a dissenting opinion. There have been many times when I wished I could sense more, see more than what is there, I just never expected it to be like this, which is probably why I doubt it at times. As with anything, there is the way we think it will be, and the way it comes to us, and usually they don't match.

The last few days the voices told me a handful of things and they were very accurate, and I was really doubting them. And that's why I feel that no matter what it is, it is beyond just my brain or me deluding myself. One example, the told me that as soon as I finished smoking a specific person would call me. Then as soon as I finished my phone rang. :)

I am hoping business picks up because there is a well respected medium who I want to see and I can't afford to now, was supposed to go see her on Wednesday. She's quite respected and only takes clients through recommendation only. I'm hoping she can shed some light on this and maybe even give me suggestions on how to refine it and control it so it's a bit clearer, and in different forms because having the info come in as thoughts is odd.

thanks for the kind words.
Old 10-01-2011, 04:25 AM
MYFIGO

Not strange at all....

I hear voices too. Not my voice... and a very distinctively different way of speaking. I think you have a gift and if you choose to embrace it can have a much richer life.

My experiences began in earnest when I made a cry for help as you did. And I instantly received an answer. Shortly after that, I began having paranormal experiences in my house. I finally have reached the maturity to face what I was experiencing and learn all I could about it. As a result I have learned so much about my abilities. I want to use them to help others and it has made my life so rewarding.

If there is anything I can do to help you, feel free to PM me and I will share what I know.