Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-08-2014, 10:08 PM
sleeplessnsa

Question Getting passed the paralysis state

Hello , Sleeplessnsa here . I'm new to this forum and a real beginner to ap , does anyone know how to get passed the paralysis state/or induce an ap ? I know you probably heard that asked a million times already , so I do apologize for asking a million and one . But once I experience paralysis I lose patience or just expect everything to happen right away.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:48 PM
sleeplessnsa

Some things are worth waiting for . Yesterday engaging in a brief nap turned out to be an answer to a deeper interest in Astral Projection . Upon waking, instead of moving around I decided to relax my body as much as possible , I found that my body is building up inner strength for later. I don't mind waiting, as long as 'something' is happening. I at times forget , the longest journey with but a single step . ; )
Old 05-08-2014, 12:40 PM
sleeplessnsa

When you wish for something to happen, you would be wise to be careful to choose just what you wish for. Upon going that extra mile to get passed the paralysis state, late last night I began to receive what I've been wishing for. Listening to binaural beats in the background, but not really paying any attention to them, as I began to relax my body and it was only a few minutes before I felt a real buzz all over. Yet, for some reason, I couldn't get any further than the feelling of floating just above my physical body nor any further than my bedroom. However, I now seem to 'sense' the perfect time for going into ap, knowing that I won't be disturbed nor interrupted by others.
Old 12-08-2014, 05:14 PM
Hypnoticalec

Focus on the vibrations. They will intensify and shoot you out of your body.
Old 12-08-2014, 07:43 PM
VisionQuest

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeplessnsa
Hello , Sleeplessnsa here . I'm new to this forum and a real beginner to ap , does anyone know how to get passed the paralysis state/or induce an ap ? I know you probably heard that asked a million times already , so I do apologize for asking a million and one . But once I experience paralysis I lose patience or just expect everything to happen right away.

loose the expectation!

Stop trying ......

Excitement is blocking you.

Their are "Ethogens" which can help dissolve the blocks , but use RESPECTFULLY or do not use at all. Study the Native American "Vision Quest" and focus more on what it is you really hope to accomplish. If you are simply seeking for curiosity sake, STOP and do not attempt any further! What is GOOD for one is Disaster for another. BE CLEAR in PURPOSE and if it is not of Virtuous nature it is BEST to heed this warning and STOP. If the PURPOSE is SELFLESS and not selfish , then proceed with the PROTECTION of Divine Spirit, it is granted automatically if the HEART is TRUE ~