Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 14-09-2013, 10:11 PM
Experiencer

I enjoyed reading alot of Bashar transcripts lately, I think Darryl truely is channeling an ET that is not negative as he is only sharingthe ETs information and asking you to be the judge of it.

here is a link to Bashars core concepts

http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/
Old 15-09-2013, 08:25 PM
Knower
Thank you Stevo

I will check it out
Old 16-09-2013, 03:54 PM
Master

Hi Vessel,
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Vessel
I trust those who come from light fully. It is these that do not seek to possess. But seek to help man stay on the path of light. Telepathically we are linked as one. Other spirits who seek life are capable of possession. I have encountered both. I do not wish to allow these that seek life permission to enter. I used to until those of light stepped in and taught me that those of light communicate only through thought.

So from that I have stopped allowing that wich enters access. And yes I do agree with what you've said.

I am fortunate in many ways. I am fortunate to find good people from this site that will take time to give insight to help others. I enjoy learning and becoming.

I understand that each of us are shaped by the experiences that we feel enlighten our illuminate our understanding. And as such you must follow your heart, and what you feel to be true. But often beyond our own experiences there is much we may seek to understand to have a little more clarity. So in that light I may only offer my own considerations.
In essence every individual reflection of what may be the truth remains an individual reflection. Whether a channel or his reflective ET Bashar. Or a Spiritual medium or the reflections of their Spirit guides. The realisation of what may be true is dependent upon our own capacity to experience and understand.

As Bashar may reflect that everything is frequencies of energy, you may consider that those energies can be Spirits of light, or not of the light, with differing intentions. While I may consider those energies and their separate frequencies are all sourced by Spirit, so all energy has a Spiritual relevance. So while we may interpret in individual terms, the energies remain what they are. Spirit remains what they are, and any variation in difference, as good or bad, higher or lower, remains more what we experience them to be.

So if there is something to learn from, beyond our own understanding or experience. It may be to consider how everyone may be right, for as we may individualize our personal means of moving forward and growing from experience we shape. That we may also learn, from others reflections in why or how they individualize their experience in difference to us, while being no less authentic in truth than ourselves.

As the colours of a rainbow seem different, they are still reflections of the same light. So as we give shades to the beauty variation produces, we may learn more when realizing each shade reflects from the same light, the same energies. And as those shades of variation may interconnect and create new shades, we may recognize that we are more the same than different, in energy and Spirit. While each individual intention presents or creates a new shade, when we connect in respect, rather than separate in distain, we may become the rainbow of realities light.
Old 19-09-2013, 12:28 AM
Knower
Hi Papa Bear!

What Bashar had said was true. "We chose to come here" some of us come from different demintions. ( I believe ) some of us more in tune then others some how find our former self. Daryl is in tune with who he really is. My connection is to life itself. Although I am not Almighty. I have connected with my former self. (Prophet) just as you know who you truly are.

I respect each for finding who they are. I guess I am for saving man and blocking what negativity may come through the looking glass. One has to wonder with the technology and knowledge E.T's possess. Why are they so interested in helping man?

Thanks Papa Bear! I love to learn from from those of good who enjoy teaching.
Old 19-09-2013, 12:37 AM
Master
Hi Vessels * hugs*

Although I am unfamiliar with Bashar ..I have experienced both ~ consciously aware trance and deep trance. It is my opinion that by using Protection from the highest purest source of Love (God). That only is light is permitted to enter light. This all comes down to free will.

Whilst consciously aware .(.I shall attempt to describe it ..how I experience this).. It is like I am sitting back observing my guide ..and it extremely peaceful.

The body is like a house ..and I choose not let anybody in lol .

Much Love Sis
xoxo

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 19-09-2013, 04:01 PM
Knower
Hello Smiler!

Yes I do understand what you mean. It is those who don't, I worry about.

Love you sis! And thank you.