Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-09-2018, 04:43 AM
Newbie ;)

The curious case of Michael

;; This is a record of my accounts. As much as I've delved and dug into world of Twins there are still some things i don't understand and this occurrence has me so pressed for investigation and ways to place the pieces together that it's led me to reach out to people that have hopefully shared the same experience and can help out. Also, yes, I know I am very bad with giving things titles.

A year ago, I had met a man by the name of Michael (coincidentally the same as my father's, if that means anything). He and an old best friend were dating and I was going over to their place to hang out. When I arrived, Gregorian chanting was playing in the background and verses were inscribed in Latin on walls, doors. After I took everything in--the room, the writing, his appearance, disposition--I found myself completely intoxicated. I wanted to learn everything I could and be on his level, I also felt an instant gravitational pull to just talk to him and ask about everything (I honestly think at first impression I might have been kind of annoying, but i had so many things i wanted to know). To make this short, the interaction ended with him giving me a book, The Secret Teachings of all Ages by Manly P. Hall.

There was no face-to-face experiences after that but I still had him added on social media, still saw his posts, and realized more and more that we were both on spiritual levels beyond the normal average everyday person. The thing I found the most interesting was that he knew the alchemical and symbolic meaning of moths,which have a huge meaning in my life.

It's now 2018 and at the time I was mourning the loss of a significant relationship. One day he happens to stumble upon my Instagram and follows me, I do the same with him. After I realized who it was I sent him a message that basically said I wanted to hang out with him again to know him better. Communication ceased after that. I was still in mourning so I tried as many law of attraction and vibrational frequency treatments I could get my hands on because I desperately wanted to bring my ex back. Out of no where communication and acknowledgement from him picks back up, had arrangements to be face-to-face but it fell through, communication ceases. More vibrational work, methods to harness manifestation, lots of time with crystals. He comes back again, but this time it is at a level where we're talking everyday. One day I get a message from him saying he'd moved into my town, we finally get down to making set in stone plans. And now here is where it gets weird. At the time I was working overnights at a gas station and every-to-almost every night I would see 11:11 come up as someone's total, or if there was a second register open the cashier next to me would announce 11.11, an ID someone would give me during cigarette checks would have the birth date 11/11. This would be all the time, the week leading up when Michael and I had finally succeeded in face-to-face contact.

After seeing him we don't talk much and he is rumored to be aimlessly wandering around NC, but the 11:11's still continue

Other weird synchronities/coincidences

-meeting people with his name, over and over (it's also been confirmed that he has had contact with people with my first name)
-as stated before same first name as my father
-both have a family member named David
-his birth date is July 22, my apartment number is 22
-he is life path 6 while I am life path 9 (nurturer and humanitarian)
-own some of the same shirts
-we have similar hand writing
-both make this little squeal noise when something makes us happy
-similar palm lines
-I mean, we kind of look and dress the same, aside from eye color
-upon boarding a metro in DC with a friend one night a white feather was sitting where our seat was (I've heard this has some connection to Twins but if it doesn't I'm sorry)
-at my job interview yesterday someone with his name was called right when I was trying to telepathically connect to him and tell him the interview made me nervous
-scrolling absentmindedly through fb, saw some band's album cover with a unicursal hexagram on it; he has a tattoo of one
-when cleaning the apartment one day I picked up a book with a middle name of J and the last name of Moore (same as his)
* another thing I'd like to point out is that out of the two arts and crafts stores in the town I've lived in all my life one is named Michael's and one is named A.C. Moore, so I find that interesting

Also, I honestly have not been the same since the day I first met him, but in a good way. It definitely made me become more spiritual than I used to be, and at that time I was just getting into spirituality and having my first experiences with the law of attraction and meditation. I was also involved with what I believe was my false twin; he was vile and just a complete energy vampire. The time period in this year (2018) I was also starting to spiritually mature and come to a sense of acceptance with who I was, I would also see nothing but moth after moth (in the gas station or placed in not obvious places in the apartment) which again, have heavy ties to alchemy and spirituality. There is also the sense that every time I have a conversation with Michael, he teaches me something, or he says something that has a meaning to it, and it sticks with me and even repeats in my head when necessary. (For example one time I had reached out to him because I was worried I was about to become homeless and his response was telling me to make a plan in case I would be so I could continue to survive and not spend the time worrying and crying because it would only lead to death; the last thing I can remember from when he hung out was him saying "When you can look at yourself in the mirror and not feel disgusted at what is looking back at you, then you will know you've healed") I even find myself repeating things he has said back to people at times as advice or lessons, and I am fully aware of the master/teacher dichotomy that exists between Twins, especially with one being the lead. He's the lead in this case as you've probably guessed (he's 25; I'm 23, our life paths also reduce to 6).

I know that some of the coincidences listed could just be coincidences (there are a ton of people in this world named Michael), but it certainly feels like the universe is constantly throwing signs in my face to the point where I'll try to tune them out but they always eventually come back. And I am pretty certain I have come into contact with my Twin, but we are definitely within the runner and chaser stage (I read that seeing 11:11 after separation and once in the r/c stage is common) seeing as he has, uh, literally run away.