Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-02-2017, 10:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Question Starting to see people

So, I've had abilities for awhile now. I do a lot of meditative work and talk to entities and beings. I enter a lot of astral projections and interact with souls. I use thought forms as a way to communicate during the day. And I've had some energies following me around for about five or six years now. Nothing frightens me anymore. It's not always positive experiences, but I've learned to live with all of this for the most part. I like my abilities but they get really distracting during waking life.

I'm starting to see people and sense presences more frequently when I'm awake. Like, I can close my eyes and see silhouettes move around me when I'm meditating, but it's become increasingly frequent for me to see people that aren't really there when I'm awake. So I guess I'm just looking for advice from mediums on where to go from here. For me, it feels relatively normal so I'm not worried about it. I guess I just need some solidarity because there's nobody in my life I can open up to about these things.
Old 02-02-2017, 04:48 PM
Master
Hi,

In my view, these are shared experiences you are having with others. Those people you can see are indeed present at some dimensional level. In quantum science your experience would be defined as an entangled event.

You are evolving your skills and abilities and that is being represented in this way as I see these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-02-2017, 05:39 PM
Seeker
I like what John has said. Know also that you are in the company of friends, there are many on the planet who are experiencing an extended range of vision. Myself included. Good to meet you!

Casey
Old 02-02-2017, 05:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

In my view, these are shared experiences you are having with others. Those people you can see are indeed present at some dimensional level. In quantum science your experience would be defined as an entangled event.

You are evolving your skills and abilities and that is being represented in this way as I see these things.

John

Yeah, I've noticed a lot of parallelisms when it comes to other people and sharing thoughts, so I know that some experiences are with living minds who end up coming into my "circle". They want to thought form all day and talk all night if I let it happen. Most of them are unaware, but I've come across a few minds that are "awake" enough to recognize that we are both talking to each other in this other dimension. However, there's so much "radio static" that things get misinterpreted very easily, so I try to disengage if it gets too ridiculous and congested.
Old 08-02-2017, 09:00 PM
TonyG

I believe that our consciousness has a way to decode energy & frequencies that are all around us. Some can tune in, some can't. Some can tune in with a fuzzy reception and some in high def.

The hard part is knowing what is from our own consciousness and what our consciousness is being made aware of. All about practice I suppose