Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 25-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Seeker
Share: Rememberable Sights

Hi, I just wanted to share this and maybe get some feedback or even some memorable sights from others who see them.

In Merrillville, IN on the main street is a Native American (I'm sorry I don't know what tribe he's from) but he stands kind-a in the middle of the highway. I've never seen him move, he looks like he's looking into the distance. He looks, well pardon my french, like a total badass, ready to kick ***. I don't really know the history of the area but he's been there a long time. The first time I saw him it nearly caused a car accident. I've never attempted communication, it's a busy highway, so I don't know if he's really a spirit, a ghost, mark on the land, or just a picture. He really affects me though and I urge anyone going there to look for him, you cannot miss him.

Some info on my interpretations of what I see. So you can understand what I mean above. I was born this way, so I've kind-a come up with my own classification of what I see and um I haven't changed it much since I was 5 so forgive me.

A spirit to me is someone who resides on another plane, someone who passed on and has moved on. They are the easiest to speak to because they came to me for a reason and they want to talk. They have clarification that can't be missed.

A ghost is someone who is usually emotional. Strong anger, sadness, something. They either don't know they're dead or they know but something else means more and they stayed. They are hard to talk to because they are emotional to the point of passed talking. I've tried to talk some onto the next plane, but it's not easy business and some will frankly tell me to f*** off.

A picture (moving or not) is something that's just that. A picture or a movie that repeats over and over again, but there is no "personally" behind it. It's not a spirit or a ghost, it's just something stamped. Like a lady getting a glass of water over and over but the lady is just apart of the places memory and not actually embodied there.

A mark on the land is what I identify as something so profound good or bad that just seeped into the very ground. Sometimes there just hardcore feelings and other times there's a marker. Like a picture or a movie but more than a shade of past event, this has feelings, it can represent a whole group of people and can attack or protect without a conscious behind it.

These are human classifications and I'm not going to bore you with the classifications of other stuff around.

I really look forward to reading about what others have seen or interacted with. Besides family, but they don't see what I do mostly, this is my only outlet to share this sort of thing and I very much enjoy trading instances to increase my own knowledge and understanding.