Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 31-12-2016, 03:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Feeling physically ill after touching a mink jacket...

This is the first time that I have had this sensation happen to me. I was in an antique store and noticed several antique mink jackets, the furs wereincredibly beautiful, and caught my attention. I walked over to touch them. I ran my hand along the sleeve of one of them and held it in my hand for a few moments and then continued browsing, but as I walked away I became very nauseous and very dizzy. I have not had this happen in the past. I am not sure if I was picking up on the previous owner of this particular jacket, or the minks whose fur had been made into the jacket. I had to actually leave the store. Now that I am home this feeling had subsided. Has anyone had this happen to them as well?
Old 02-01-2017, 08:35 AM
Guide

Yes you are perceiving something through your extrasensory senses. What it is is the question. You are probably right about both of your suggestions. If you were to get around your guardians and talk to them about this they would tell you stuff about it. Along the lines of many things in our world carry negative energy with it because of the origins... how its made.. whos making it etc.. like for instance those animals being slayed for a jacket. Im sure they weren't too happy about that and with that... the energy is now a part of the jacket. If you pray on certain things you would be able to cleanse or shift this energy back into a state of love. When you pray or talk to god an angel instantly appears and is there to listen. This is the reason why some people start to feel better from praying or just venting their frustration. Try it... also you might want to look into "bubble metaphysical protection" in order to shield your aura from taking unwanted energies especially if you are going to be checking out a lot of antiques.. :) Good Luck....

Try praying over your food and water for a couple weeks and see how you feel.....

#AstralRadiance
Old 02-01-2017, 09:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Yes you are perceiving something through your extrasensory senses. What it is is the question. You are probably right about both of your suggestions. If you were to get around your guardians and talk to them about this they would tell you stuff about it. Along the lines of many things in our world carry negative energy with it because of the origins... how its made.. whos making it etc.. like for instance those animals being slayed for a jacket. Im sure they weren't too happy about that and with that... the energy is now a part of the jacket. If you pray on certain things you would be able to cleanse or shift this energy back into a state of love. When you pray or talk to god an angel instantly appears and is there to listen. This is the reason why some people start to feel better from praying or just venting their frustration. Try it... also you might want to look into "bubble metaphysical protection" in order to shield your aura from taking unwanted energies especially if you are going to be checking out a lot of antiques.. :) Good Luck....

Try praying over your food and water for a couple weeks and see how you feel.....

#AstralRadiance
My guides didn't share with me any further information about what I was picking up on. I wanted to go back again and touch it again to see if I would receive any further information. This is a new experience for me, feeling from and object I touch, and I would love to experience it again. I will most certainly look into the bubble protection, because I love to look at antiques (I have a pull towards them). Thank you for your suggestion to pray over my food as well, I bet this would be extremely beneficial to me!
Old 02-01-2017, 10:05 PM
Guide

Yeah these topics took me a while to find out about so its only fare to share it with people who want to know :) You can try going to a metaphysics shop and learning about medium ship if you are interested in it.

Good luck