Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 21-07-2014, 01:15 PM
elisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by azuly
Thank you! I will look it up at local library.I know I saw it before,looked through and it was mostly in charts and names of illnesses I didn't want to take it. I thought it would be depressing to read a book about illnesses :) I guess I do need it :)

It is funny also because thats what happened with another book. Was browsing the shelf and I always picked up this Reiki book. For some reason I wasn't fond of pencil drawings inside so I always put it back. I did it on 3 occasions. Last time I asked if they have any Reiki books and lady showed me the exact one saying all others are out. I took it and it is REALLY good book! Excellent explanations,great tips,easy to read...

I have to stop being stubborn and just listen to my intuition :)

a very good book on reiki is by amy rowland. she's a friend of mine and one of my past teachers. the information is very down to earth and easy to grasp with loads of photographs.
Old 21-07-2014, 02:27 PM
Master
Quote:
One more question:

Does it have any significance with pain in dreams? You were saying about each finger has its own meaning. Once I dreamt of a snake biting my left thumb,tried to shake it off and it really hurt. Even when I woke up ,I could feel the pressure on the exact spot.

Azuly--

I would think it has meaning, just from a dream perspective. The left side being the feminine/spiritual side would mean something. And according to Louise Hay the thumb means "intellect, worry". So maybe something along the lines of too much spiritual/intellectual worry?

Sometimes it might be even a warning about that particular part of your body. What makes sense to you?

Lora
Old 21-07-2014, 07:48 PM
azuly

I did worry about current situation but re-focused my thought to concentrate on the positive aspects only.
On the other hand I did feel a bit stuck as I had a feeling that I am not spiritually progressing,growing. Couldn't find info I was looking for,meditation wasn't on the same high level,didn't connect with other spiritual thinking people or felt they are trying to persuade me into something else...

Feel like spiritual hypochondriac ...lol!

I'm definitely get that book and also will look for that Reiki book,you recommended Elisi.

Now to find info which food contains more vitamin E :)

Thank you all for your answers:*
Old 21-07-2014, 09:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Feel like spiritual hypochondriac ...lol!

Azuly,

I think we've all been there!

Here is Louise Hay's book in .pdf form. This is a different book than mine. "The LIST" (of illnesses) starts on page 162. But I like to have it around like a little dictionary, so you might still want to find it somewhere. It's a short little thing.

http://realrawfood.com/sites/default...20L.%20Hay.pdf

Lora
Old 22-07-2014, 07:10 AM
azuly

THANK YOU!!

I chuckled when I saw what hay fever allergies stands for :) I used to have it,had to be on heavy dose of meds,then every summer was getting better,had nothing for years and then it appeared again out of blue. At that last time I had some serious issues and dislikes of some people...hehehe
Old 22-07-2014, 02:07 PM
Master
Quote:
THANK YOU!!

I chuckled when I saw what hay fever allergies stands for :) I used to have it,had to be on heavy dose of meds,then every summer was getting better,had nothing for years and then it appeared again out of blue. At that last time I had some serious issues and dislikes of some people...hehehe

Maybe these are different revisions of the book. Mine just says: "Emotional congestion. Fear of the calendar. A belief in persecution. Guilt."

Is that what the .pdf says? [And what is "Fear of the calendar"? Fear that time is passing too fast? Fear of old age?]

Lora
Old 22-07-2014, 05:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Good timing on this thread, thanks azuly for asking the question. I hope the vitamins help you.

Just the other day a friend of mine was asking if there were any vitamins that might help with the varicose veins, and here there is a thread. Thanks all for the info on the vitamin E.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Super Moderator
Ointment with Horse Chestnut I have heard, can help.
Old 26-07-2014, 12:42 PM
azuly

IsleWalker: yes,I got it from your pdf :)
Old 10-08-2014, 05:06 PM
Master
this has, reportedly, great affects on varicose veins, IBT http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=70442

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."