Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 12-05-2014, 08:31 AM
Kaiteekins

Cat Animals

Can you ask about lost animals?
Old 12-05-2014, 03:22 PM
LadyTerra

I am sorry for your loss.

Yes--you can ask about lost Animals.

May your lost friend find their way home to you (very soon).
Old 13-05-2014, 01:49 AM
Guide
Kaiteekins, what you need to do to find the lost animal is called map dowsing. I still have to learn this myself, so I would suggest you look online for something to explain it to you. From what I understand, you need a map and you move the pendulum across it until you get a hit yes. But I am sure there is better instruction online. Wishing you all the best in your search.
Old 13-05-2014, 03:03 AM
Master

What Pendulum Princess posted is basically how you do it.

The other way you can ask is get a map of your local area and then hold the pendulum over a certain area and ask the pendulum if (the animal's name) is in this area. If no, then move to another area.

I also hope your lost friend is home very soon.
Old 14-05-2014, 07:37 AM
Kaiteekins

Thankyou, he wasn't my cat but my friends. He's home now but is very sick, and is currently at the vet (he has a thing were he can't pee and his bladder nearly exploded) I hope he gets better soon, thanks.
Old 14-05-2014, 03:43 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiteekins
Thankyou, he wasn't my cat but my friends. He's home now but is very sick, and is currently at the vet (he has a thing were he can't pee and his bladder nearly exploded) I hope he gets better soon, thanks.

I am so glad he made it home. He probably has a UT infection--which the Vet will be able to prescribe antibiotics for and your Friend's Kitty will be better (very soon).
Old 14-05-2014, 08:34 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiteekins

Hope the puss feels better soon.
Old 14-05-2014, 08:59 PM
Guide
If he's fixed, it might be crystals. My cat got that.
Old 15-05-2014, 02:46 AM
Master

Glad to hear he's home and getting the medical attention he needs
Old 16-05-2014, 07:44 AM
Kaiteekins

Thanks guys ❤️