Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 11-03-2014, 01:12 PM
eager learner

Angel1 a lot of strange things??????

all last week I had a lot of strange things happen. door open on its own shadows at end of my bed and sitting next too me, cups swinging on my cup holder etc anyway a good family friend came with her pendulum crystals and sourced where all the energy was. it was very strong in my sons room and she asked if they was any spirits in their. it told us after many questions that it was my great grandma watching over us and specifically my son which I did find a comfort. in no way did she say anyone who would like to come and join us etc so my question is since they was no invitation just asking if they was anyone with us she wont of invited anyone nasty over. am sure a would of known about it by now but just for piece of mind xx she also said that nothing felt horrible at all, am sure this is me just been a little paranoid as I am interested but so much has happenend I am still trying to get my head round it. many thanks xxx
Old 13-03-2014, 04:58 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by eager learner
all last week I had a lot of strange things happen. door open on its own shadows at end of my bed and sitting next too me, cups swinging on my cup holder etc anyway a good family friend came with her pendulum crystals and sourced where all the energy was. it was very strong in my sons room and she asked if they was any spirits in their. it told us after many questions that it was my great grandma watching over us and specifically my son which I did find a comfort. in no way did she say anyone who would like to come and join us etc so my question is since they was no invitation just asking if they was anyone with us she wont of invited anyone nasty over. am sure a would of known about it by now but just for piece of mind xx she also said that nothing felt horrible at all, am sure this is me just been a little paranoid as I am interested but so much has happenend I am still trying to get my head round it. many thanks xxx

Please remember that a visitor from the spiritual world is a soul whose residence is in the mental plane (that's the natural abode of souls). A firm rule for souls is that they may only form associations with those who are compatible with them (compatible in terms of spiritual postiton (measure of spiritual maturity). The exception is that a loved one, who may not be entirely compatible) may make short term temporary contact with someone still on earth. Here is the important part. Souls are not mean and nasty. None of them. Those attributes are found only in the astral plane, not the mental.

What you report has the ring of truth to it. A contact may be made but it is untypical for any sort of "invitation to join" to be included. That would be the sort of thing that an inventive writer would dream up. If you agree with what I say then you might simply smile and acknowledge the visit, bless them, and go on with what you're doing. It's kind of like getting a phone call from a long lost friend. Repeats are unlikely.

thanks.
Old 14-03-2014, 12:55 PM
eager learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew

Please remember that a visitor from the spiritual world is a soul whose residence is in the mental plane (that's the natural abode of souls). A firm rule for souls is that they may only form associations with those who are compatible with them (compatible in terms of spiritual postiton (measure of spiritual maturity). The exception is that a loved one, who may not be entirely compatible) may make short term temporary contact with someone still on earth. Here is the important part. Souls are not mean and nasty. None of them. Those attributes are found only in the astral plane, not the mental.

What you report has the ring of truth to it. A contact may be made but it is untypical for any sort of "invitation to join" to be included. That would be the sort of thing that an inventive writer would dream up. If you agree with what I say then you might simply smile and acknowledge the visit, bless them, and go on with what you're doing. It's kind of like getting a phone call from a long lost friend. Repeats are unlikely.

thanks.
a really hope a do get more signs they are around in a way as it didn't frighten me when they moved cups or evan when I saw the shadow at the end of my bed but I did feel uneasy that they was opening my 4 year old sons bedroom door, having said that I am sure on some kind of level they already know this and will respect my wishes!
thankyou very much for your reply. xxx