Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 06-03-2014, 08:39 PM
Ayachan

What is going on ?

First hi every one I'm so happy to meet u all

I want to know what is happening with me

So I met a guy in school at first i didn't like him , but at the end I really do like him , but I don't know if this real or not , I noticed that every time I think about him he come out of no where , it's scary , every single time I think about him I see him , and now I started to feel pain in my heart at some time and when I open my facebook at that time I felt pain in my heart I see him online , I don't know what is that , i don't know if he like me back or not , sometime he egnore me and don't say hi , and some time he do and I feel that he wanted to say something but he don't say anything , I'm afride that he know that I like him , even his friend recommended him to me by joking , so I don't know he send mix signals some time I think he care but some time I think he don't care , so I need to know why in earth do I see him online when I have that pain dose that mean he is thinking about me but negative way mybe he want me to die hhhh, why do he show up when I think about him and how to know if he feel the Same or if he hate me , coz for sure I don't want to think about him anymore if he hate me and I don't want him to show up anywhere even if I think about him if he hate me , i don't want to attak his mind I don't know but I read this on other web if u think about someone u could make them think about u but they will be annoyed cuz they hate u , so I don't know if he hate me or not but how to know so I can stop thinking about him even if I can't help it but I will try cuz I don't want to annoy him in his mind even if I don't know how this can happen .

Thank u
Old 08-03-2014, 04:27 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayachan
First hi every one I'm so happy to meet u all

I want to know what is happening with me

So I met a guy in school at first i didn't like him , but at the end I really do like him , but I don't know if this real or not , I noticed that every time I think about him he come out of no where , it's scary , every single time I think about him I see him , and now I started to feel pain in my heart at some time and when I open my facebook at that time I felt pain in my heart I see him online , I don't know what is that , i don't know if he like me back or not , sometime he egnore me and don't say hi , and some time he do and I feel that he wanted to say something but he don't say anything , I'm afride that he know that I like him , even his friend recommended him to me by joking , so I don't know he send mix signals some time I think he care but some time I think he don't care , so I need to know why in earth do I see him online when I have that pain dose that mean he is thinking about me but negative way mybe he want me to die hhhh, why do he show up when I think about him and how to know if he feel the Same or if he hate me , coz for sure I don't want to think about him anymore if he hate me and I don't want him to show up anywhere even if I think about him if he hate me , i don't want to attak his mind I don't know but I read this on other web if u think about someone u could make them think about u but they will be annoyed cuz they hate u , so I don't know if he hate me or not but how to know so I can stop thinking about him even if I can't help it but I will try cuz I don't want to annoy him in his mind even if I don't know how this can happen .

Thank u
There are many more people come out of nowhere in your life but you just don't notice them. Maybe you are complicating this way out of proportion. Why would this person hate you? Or why would this person like you? Is this the way you feel about yourself? Do you have a love/hate relationship with yourself?
Old 08-03-2014, 05:06 AM
Pathfinder
I remember those days. :) It sounds to me like you have a huge crush on him - my mom used to call it puppy love. That pain in your heart is more than likely just your uncertainties and fears causing you a bit of discomfort. I would try taking some deep breaths when you feel it, exhale slowly. Try to calm your mind. Do you feel drawn to meditation? You should look it up if you're interested.

Quote:
mybe he want me to die hhhh, why do he show up when I think about him and how to know if he feel the Same or if he hate me , coz for sure I don't want to think about him anymore if he hate me and I don't want him to show up anywhere even if I think about him if he hate me

There is no reason why anyone would want you to die. I'll be honest with you, that is over-dramatic. Please don't take offence, I know lots of things going on must feel very powerful right now but honestly, for what reason would anyone want another person DEAD, for real? If he actually was a person who wished someone he didn't like to be dead, then he is NOT a good person and doesn't deserve anyone's time.

As for him hating you.. have you done anything TO him that would make him feel bad? No? Then he likely doesn't hate you.

I'm going to guess that you are in high school. Teenagers tend to be very wrapped up in their own worlds so there is a strong chance he doesn't think about too many things besides himself and what he's currently going through/working on. If he knows you at all besides being a classmate he may not know you well enough to form an opinion either way yet. If you were able to take some time to chat with him alone, away from friends, you may find he's interested in getting to know you. Or maybe you'll find he doesn't seem interested, and that will hurt but it doesn't mean he HATES you, just that he's not interested.

Quote:
i don't want to attak his mind I don't know but I read this on other web if u think about someone u could make them think about u but they will be annoyed cuz they hate u , so I don't know if he hate me or not but how to know so I can stop thinking about him even if I can't help it but I will try cuz I don't want to annoy him in his mind even if I don't know how this can happen

I don't believe we have the power to control any other person's mind. It is possible that you thinking about him a lot may send some energy (positive, since you have good feelings for him) in his direction but in all honesty, he probably wouldn't really notice because most people don't consciously pick up on energies. If he's sensitive at all, he may actually think of you at times and wonder why, but I really don't believe it could affect him strongly enough to actively ANNOY him or make him feel badly towards you. If anything, he just may wonder why he's thinking about you. No harm done.

I think if you feel so strongly for him you need to make a decision. Do you want to just keep those feelings to yourself or do you want to get to know him better? If you don't feel you can approach him to talk or invite him to coffee or anything, then do your heart a favour and try not to think too much about the whole thing. I know that seems impossible, but the choice is really yours at this point. Either find out if he's interested in getting to know you, or if you don't feel comfortable enough to do that yet, try to release your fears and negative thoughts.

You may want to look within and see if you can identify why you feel anyone would just automatically hate you. It's a pretty common fear in younger people but it's usually unfounded. You may be ready to start learning more about yourself and learning to love yourself for who you are and who you are becoming. :) You have come to a spiritual forum to ask about this, so that shows you may really be ready to start learning about your true self and letting go of fears/negative self thoughts.

"Be true to yourself. Even now we are with you. Free the love within. Your love for us and life. Don’t ask us to tell you what to do. You know in your heart already."
Old 08-03-2014, 11:24 AM
Master
Hello Ayachan,

Sounds like there is a soul bond between you and this guy. That would explain the synchronicity in those experiences you have with him.

It is true that if you think about a person you do connect telepathically with them. We do it all the time with every one so do not consider it an attack of some kind. Most people are not connected enough to their intuitive senses to notice the telepathy.

It is very natural to be curious about the relationship potentials with this guy. It seems as if you are both shy and talking with one another does not happen easily. However that is what I would encourage at this point.

I hope my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-03-2014, 04:44 AM
Ayachan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maguru
There are many more people come out of nowhere in your life but you just don't notice them. Maybe you are complicating this way out of proportion. Why would this person hate you? Or why would this person like you? Is this the way you feel about yourself? Do you have a love/hate relationship with yourself?

Thanks for replaying

Mybe I used the wrong word , hate is a big word but I ment he could be not that much interested in me . Actually what I feel about myself that I like myself but I don't think that he will like me , cuz compering me to the other girls I have no chance , I know that stuped but this is what I feel now in these days.
Old 09-03-2014, 04:59 AM
Ayachan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cydonia1978
I remember those days. :) It sounds to me like you have a huge crush on him - my mom used to call it puppy love. That pain in your heart is more than likely just your uncertainties and fears causing you a bit of discomfort. I would try taking some deep breaths when you feel it, exhale slowly. Try to calm your mind. Do you feel drawn to meditation? You should look it up if you're interested.

There is no reason why anyone would want you to die. I'll be honest with you, that is over-dramatic. Please don't take offence, I know lots of things going on must feel very powerful right now but honestly, for what reason would anyone want another person DEAD, for real? If he actually was a person who wished someone he didn't like to be dead, then he is NOT a good person and doesn't deserve anyone's time.

As for him hating you.. have you done anything TO him that would make him feel bad? No? Then he likely doesn't hate you.

I'm going to guess that you are in high school. Teenagers tend to be very wrapped up in their own worlds so there is a strong chance he doesn't think about too many things besides himself and what he's currently going through/working on. If he knows you at all besides being a classmate he may not know you well enough to form an opinion either way yet. If you were able to take some time to chat with him alone, away from friends, you may find he's interested in getting to know you. Or maybe you'll find he doesn't seem interested, and that will hurt but it doesn't mean he HATES you, just that he's not interested.

I don't believe we have the power to control any other person's mind. It is possible that you thinking about him a lot may send some energy (positive, since you have good feelings for him) in his direction but in all honesty, he probably wouldn't really notice because most people don't consciously pick up on energies. If he's sensitive at all, he may actually think of you at times and wonder why, but I really don't believe it could affect him strongly enough to actively ANNOY him or make him feel badly towards you. If anything, he just may wonder why he's thinking about you. No harm done.

I think if you feel so strongly for him you need to make a decision. Do you want to just keep those feelings to yourself or do you want to get to know him better? If you don't feel you can approach him to talk or invite him to coffee or anything, then do your heart a favour and try not to think too much about the whole thing. I know that seems impossible, but the choice is really yours at this point. Either find out if he's interested in getting to know you, or if you don't feel comfortable enough to do that yet, try to release your fears and negative thoughts.

You may want to look within and see if you can identify why you feel anyone would just automatically hate you. It's a pretty common fear in younger people but it's usually unfounded. You may be ready to start learning more about yourself and learning to love yourself for who you are and who you are becoming. :) You have come to a spiritual forum to ask about this, so that shows you may really be ready to start learning about your true self and letting go of fears/negative self thoughts.

Sadly I'm not a teenager , hate is big word I don't know why I used it at that moment , but I ment he don't care about me , actually he know me and I know him but I noteced him trying to say something then don't , and I told him a hint that I care about him ,, now it's up to him , but for a week he didn't do nothing , so I will say a good bye to this feeling , mybe my mind plays trick on me so I see only signals that he like me , it's a lessone to me that I shouldn't like anyone too fast , by the way he is my first crush , I know im in my early 20 and didn't have crush befor so it's wired hhhhh .we class mate for almost 5 month so he should had say something by now .
Old 09-03-2014, 05:02 AM
Guide

Quote:
Thanks for replaying

Mybe I used the wrong word , hate is a big word but I ment he could be not that much interested in me . Actually what I feel about myself that I like myself but I don't think that he will like me , cuz compering me to the other girls I have no chance , I know that stuped but this is what I feel now in these days.
You don't sound as though you like yourself?? If you are comparing yourself as not as good as others, what does that tell you? This is an oportunity for you to undo your past conditioning. I hope you can take it to free yourself to be yourself. Warmest wishes to you.
Old 09-03-2014, 05:05 AM
Ayachan

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello Ayachan,

Sounds like there is a soul bond between you and this guy. That would explain the synchronicity in those experiences you have with him.

It is true that if you think about a person you do connect telepathically with them. We do it all the time with every one so do not consider it an attack of some kind. Most people are not connected enough to their intuitive senses to notice the telepathy.

It is very natural to be curious about the relationship potentials with this guy. It seems as if you are both shy and talking with one another does not happen easily. However that is what I would encourage at this point.

I hope my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John
Thank u john , I do feel like if there is some kind of connection , I'm shy but he I don't now cuz I see him talk to other girls but me he don't say much although he talked to me a couple of times , that why I don't know if he is shy or not entreated , but I think almost 100/ 100 he know that I like him even I didn't say it to him .
Old 09-03-2014, 09:33 AM
Master
Hi,

He may be interested but not confident. Those things do happen.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-03-2014, 12:57 AM
SpacePilot

I think he just might have a crush on you as well, but if he's as shy as you are, he'll just stop in his tracks before saying anything. All those synchronicities seem to point that you have something big in common.

I say gather your courage and say something. Find a good reason to spend some time with him if you have to, but it is better to voice it out than just give hints (I know, probably not what you want to hear). Giving hints is often very confusing for men, especially when they don't have much experience. They are also bad at sending hints (at least I'm really bad at it). He could feel you are sending mixed signals as well, we never know how others really perceive us and what is clear in our minds isn't always crystal clear to others.

What is the worst thing that could happen? He'll just say he's not interested. I have never heard of any worse outcome, so it's not that bad. Sure it can hurt to be rejected, but at least you'll know exactly where you stand and can start moving on rather than wonder "what if"...

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain