Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 19-04-2013, 02:48 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonnn84
Funny, I still have a bottle of the bach flower essence rescue remedy spray. I just read the ingredients and it says contains homeopathic ingredients and ethanol, although it says made by original bach methods but this is essentially the same process used to make homeopathic remedies.

I did some more research into homeopathy and basically they dilute the substance so much that there is little or no trace of the original substance in it. They explain this away by saying it retains "water memory" and although I believe in water memory I do not believe it works this way.

The scientific experiments conducted by Masuru Emoto proving the existence of water memory showed that water retains memory yes but it showed that thoughts and vibration change the memory state. In other words, the water memory can change and be influenced by thought which can over-ride it's original memory. The other fact is these experiments didn't show the effects this type of water had on the body, whether the memory remains when it mixes with our own bodily fluids.

I looked up the bach method and it relies completely on homeopathy practice so it's more likely the ethanol (100% pure alchohol) that is giving people the temporary relief!

I work in a laboratory and can tell you that simply sniffing a beaker of pure ethanol will get you drunk! In this case it would be diluted but still powerful enough to give that temporary relief. If you look up bach method or bach flower remedies on wikipedia you will see what I mean. It even says that the 'essence' derived from the plant is tasteless, so what you taste when you spray the remedy in your mouth is really the ethanol!
With compassion for those who have relied on this substance, I'm glad to see someone coming clean with facts that many people may overlook.

Scamming is a pityful act, especially when it aims at people's most personal insecurities and pains. Awareness is everything, and the goal to achieve liberation from the limiations that one do not wish imposed upon oneself must continue in new directions, with the inner guidance of one's heart.
Old 21-04-2013, 10:28 AM
Master
I don't want to get into a discussion about whether flower remedies work or not. They work for me and lots of other people and that's what matters.

Different remedies affect different symptoms. There is 'memory' there.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 21-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Experiencer
Try taking pantothenic acid supplement and also cudweed, pure herbs sells cudweed in liquid form...and I would recommend natures sunshine pantothenic acid...the kinesiology guy I go too put me on these for my severe anxiety and it's helped me so much. I haven't had an anxiety attack since but you have to be consistent with taking them. Every single day :)
Old 23-04-2013, 01:05 PM
Eonnn84

Found out today that they sell flower essence sprays which do actually contain the flower essence and aren't made using the homeopathic procedure.

I didn't buy any instead I opted for some Passion Flower tablets and herbal tea. But when I got home I realised I had purchased something similar in the past that also contained Magnolia which didn't work for me. Guess I'm not much of a flower person.

One thing I did buy today is inositol, check it out it's supposed to be good for anxiety, depression, bipolar, OCD, schizophrenia along with improving cholesterol levels and supporting hair regrowth. Considering I suffer from most of these I'm glad I found out about it! now its just a matter of time to find out how well it works :)
Old 23-04-2013, 02:36 PM
Master
Thanks for all the advice guys and gals......I'll look into it.

Old 15-05-2013, 04:49 AM
Scattered Sheep

I used to have anxiety attacks, constantly, but I finally submitted to YHWH. Believe it, check my post in Healing. I am a documented and living witness that YHWH can heal through His Eternal Son Yahushua.!!!
Old 05-10-2014, 08:34 PM
Master
I received a PM from someone who read this thread and needed more help with finding remedies for anxiety. Many months after first taking Scotch Broom and Sunshine Wattle my anxiety has totally gone away. They cured me. I'm most grateful.

Old 05-10-2014, 09:46 PM
Master

Well done and thanks for sharing.

I'm glad they've helped you and hope they'll help other people too.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com