Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 28-04-2011, 05:01 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish To Sai, With Love

Dear Baba,

Thank you, beloved brother, for the amazing service that you gave to this world! The Earth Mother is deeply appreciative, and we have all benefitted from your loving example of Atmic Truth, Love, Peace, Non-violence and Right Conduct, which continues evermore. You taught us how to serve, with love, helping us discover our True Nature as God. I am deeply inspired. I love you, Baba!

With Love,
Kar
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sai.jpg (40.1 KB, 1 views)
Old 28-04-2011, 06:14 PM
Master
Well Said. Amen. May Baba rest in peace and come back to us in his third incarnation with love.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 29-04-2011, 05:09 PM
Master
I concur, a great loss, even tho he isnt gone, an avatar is a rare thing and we have just lost one. come back soon Swami. Jai Sai ram
Old 29-04-2011, 09:08 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Well Said. Amen. May Baba rest in peace and come back to us in his third incarnation with love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
I concur, a great loss, even tho he isnt gone, an avatar is a rare thing and we have just lost one. come back soon Swami. Jai Sai ram

Thanks for adding your loving prayers of appreciation here, my friends!
Old 11-05-2011, 04:18 AM
Master
I'll be perfectly honest. Sai Baba caused me a lot of grief. In my own mind and emotions. I'm not sure he was good for the world.

He teaches spiritual wisdom yet his teachings are very one dimensional. Like he did not understand the condition that humanity is in.

He is basically a HINDU teacher. There are many spiritual paths. And Hinduism is one of my least favorite. He knew I disgreed with him on many issues. We clashed often in the spirit world.

But I still wish him well. No bad feelings. I just consider him to be naive when it comes to understanding the WHOLE. Sai Baba understands I AM. That is all he seems capable of understanding. The world is bigger than that IMO.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.