Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 01-02-2014, 01:58 AM
lost wolf

frustrated

being broken up with by someone you love unconditionally and wanted nothing more but to be with them is hard but whats even harder is not being able to talk to anyone but the psychic iv been working with about what im feeling because every time I try I can feel the negative energy rolling off of them, along with everything else that seems to be going wrong lately its been proving too much for me to handle. I feel so worn out. strating out I stayed positive but I feel like its one thing after another that goes down hill, it gets harder and harder to stay positive.
Old 23-03-2014, 04:09 AM
Smilealittlebrighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost wolf
being broken up with by someone you love unconditionally and wanted nothing more but to be with them is hard but whats even harder is not being able to talk to anyone but the psychic iv been working with about what im feeling because every time I try I can feel the negative energy rolling off of them, along with everything else that seems to be going wrong lately its been proving too much for me to handle. I feel so worn out. strating out I stayed positive but I feel like its one thing after another that goes down hill, it gets harder and harder to stay positive.

Since you posted this a bit ago, I hope that things have improved for you!

If not then I hope you don't mind me commenting. There are many times in life when we go through hard and painful times; especially when it comes to the matters of the heart. However we have to remember that everything happens for a reason.

It could be that this isn't the right time for you to be in your love's life or vice versa. Maybe this is a test that God or your guides have put in place for you. I know that during these times, it can be hard to remain positive. However if we lose our faith and turn to negativity; how will this change anything?

Faith, love, compassion, and positivity is what brings change into our lives. If we are negative nellies, we can't expect anything but negativity to make its way into our lives!
Old 23-03-2014, 04:14 AM
lost wolf

Im in a much better place now. I have my cats and have accepted everything. I still have moments of low but its not that deep dark hole I was in when I posted this.
Old 23-03-2014, 04:20 AM
Smilealittlebrighter

Quote:
Im in a much better place now. I have my cats and have accepted everything. I still have moments of low but its not that deep dark hole I was in when I posted this.

I am so glad to hear that!

That's a much better way of living than before. I'm really happy for you! And you have cats? How wonderful.

I have a cat, she's my profile picture.

Her name is Smokey! Unfortunately she won't accept any other animal.

If she would, I would have a few more pets.
Old 23-03-2014, 04:28 AM
lost wolf

Shes a very beautiful and proud looking cat. You must take really good care her, her coat looks very healthy.
Old 23-03-2014, 04:36 AM
lost wolf

But yeah I have two now my oldest is loki hes 18 lbs of god of mischief and the universe decided he needed a son, rogue, who I found on the side of the road when he was about 3 months old. He was about a lb when I found him. Loki took him under his wing and has been a veryygood big brother.

loki and my dads orange winged amazon
rogue on the left loki on the right.
Old 23-03-2014, 09:16 PM
Smilealittlebrighter

Quote:
But yeah I have two now my oldest is loki hes 18 lbs of god of mischief and the universe decided he needed a son, rogue, who I found on the side of the road when he was about 3 months old. He was about a lb when I found him. Loki took him under his wing and has been a veryygood big brother.

loki and my dads orange winged amazon
rogue on the left loki on the right.

Your cats - and the bird are so beautiful!

I like their names, especially Loki's! And aw, I'm so glad that you were able to save him. Thankfully he ended up with you and Loki!

My mom loves to joke that Smokey would have made a terrible mother - I can't help but agree with her ;; She has this stuffed pet ostrich that she loves to carry around when she wants attention from us.

She'll drop it anywhere, leave it there for a week, month, etc. then when she feels she's not getting enough attention, she'll go and grab it and then bring it back to us.

Such a mother

Thank you for sharing pictures with me. I always love seeing people's pets!
Old 24-03-2014, 07:15 PM
lost wolf

Thank you. Loki has a toy like that too. Hell carry it around and meow when no one is playing with him. Loki is a very fitting name for him. Hes always up to some kind of mischief and is way smarter then id like him to be. If there is food on the counter he knows how to open the container and get to it and hes teaching rogue how to do it so its trouble times two and their personalities are exactly how father and son would be.
I also love seeing other peoples pets. Most people brighten up when you ask about them.