Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 28-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailurophile
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share with you the fantastic news that tomorrow Amelio flies to his new home in Germany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will be going with his friend from the patio and the two of them will live together in a lovely home where I am sure they will be spoilt rotten.

I said goodbye to him today because I don't work sundays, it was hard to know I wont see him again but I am so so happy that his chance has finally come.

Just thought I would let you know

Cannot believe it! My little Amelio in Germany! He will learn another language!

Dear Ailurophile,

You did an excellent work as you gave him all love as possible. He is blessing you for the opportunity to have a home, even though it is far away.

You must know that he will never forget you as you are his dear human MOM and you'll always be!

I also bless you, beautiful soul, for your work with the little ones!

TISS
Old 18-12-2011, 04:12 PM
Knower
Thank you so much Tiss for your wonderful words. I did my bit for him but you helped me to help him by giving my strength and belief when I was really struggling. As soon as the family from Germany send me the photos of him in his new home I will put them on here.

Lots of love to you xxx
Old 18-12-2011, 09:09 PM
Guide
I look forward to keep in touch!

A big hug of love,
TISS