Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 31-07-2016, 04:31 PM
Guide
If I were a goddess, I would want my people to go outside in nature. Preferably in a forest and just call to me to come to them.
Old 31-07-2016, 08:12 PM
Master
If i had to pick another, i'd be a God of darkness and death. I bring death to people. Keeping life in balance and helping you realize how precious life is. Easing your pain so that you may rest in peace. Many don't believe they will die and cling to these fear based fairy tales of never dying but they to will die. I'm the great equalizer. It doesn't matter how much you have, your age, what you've accomplished, or how good of a person you are, eventually you will be nothing but ashes. All that you have now will be gone.

I also bring the gift of darkness to this world. Wherever i go, darkness surrounds me. So enjoy what you have, enjoy the gift of life because there is no telling when i'm coming for you.

All in good fun.
Old 31-07-2016, 08:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
(...and obviously this is meant to be a light-hearted topic! Unless you've got actual, serious god plans, of course. )

I do mwahahaha

I would be a primordial god, dark as the deep night, and mesmerizing as the bright stars gazing down at you. Luring you in like a defenseless prey ready to be eaten. You are in my every mercy as the night closes in on you, that deep silence that turns on your senses and awakens something primal in you. Mwahaha
Old 31-07-2016, 11:52 PM
Guide
I forgot to describe my alternate form, which would be a child deity responsible for safely guiding the spirits of deceased (particularly murdered) children to safety and/or protecting living children from abuse. c: I picture a cross between the characters "Delirium" and "Death" from Neil Gaiman's graphic novel 'Sandman'-- a whimsical, effervescent presence with a changeable appearance. (Of course I'd want to be a little spooky appearance wise. Antlers or something, maybe, or some other animal-like quality)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I do mwahahaha

I would be a primordial god, dark as the deep night, and mesmerizing as the bright stars gazing down at you. Luring you in like a defenseless prey ready to be eaten. You are in my every mercy as the night closes in on you, that deep silence that turns on your senses and awakens something primal in you. Mwahaha

Sounds like an excellent plan. Dark primordial gods are always a good choice.
Old 04-08-2016, 05:46 AM
Master
I would be a triple goddess of war, love and justice to balance the first two.

The war aspect would be symbolized by Mars, love symbolized by the moon and Jupiter would be the one for justice. To call me, it would depend on what a devotee wants to accomplish.

If there's a fight, you could beat the war drums. I would send a black dragon to support you.

If love, creativity and mystery is more your thing, leave flowers in the moonlight as a sacrifice and I'd send unicorns down the moon beams for your muse.

As for justice, write your greivance on parchment and burn it when Jupiter is high in the sky. I'd send my angels to clear a path and bring light to the situation for quick resolution.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 04-08-2016, 06:12 AM
Pathfinder
I would be a goddess of awareness, and you can only summon me during the most violent storms (kind of a deal breaker if you get killed but hey! YOU want awareness right????)

Honestly, when I come, life will make sense and everything would be perfect. So its worth the risk :)