Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 08-10-2012, 04:56 PM
LadyImpreza1111

ANOTHER new experience.

Recently I uncovered a new psychic ability I wasn't aware of before and I think thats what triggered something that happened to me starting yesterday. I've looked through a few threads on this particular forum and the term "Walk-In" seems like the only thing that can really describe what I'm experiencing. However, with a few posts that I have read, the impression I got was that someone from the other side inhabits the body of someone else and the soul that inhabited it departs. Sometimes temporarily, sometimes permanently. In that case, I think that describes a soul exchange. In my case, my soul is still here (I just feel like I'm on autopilot) but another entity has taken up residence in my physical body. He literally gave me the impression he was like a temporary "roomie" and that he won't be here for long. He's just giving me a "break" and has something to teach me (which I will get to shortly) as well as to teach his loved ones he left behind something as well. He's specifically advising me to not give my opinion on anything but what I'm experiencing at the moment. It makes sense because aside from a few things he tells me here and there about how people he left behind reacted to this, I'm not completely aware of what is going on on their end anyway. I have the ability to connect with the living with telepathy and the other side as well (it works the same way) but since this experience began, he has completely taken over my abilities so I do not hear anything at all, yet I can hear him. I can easily tell what are my thoughts as opposed to someone else's. Its very clear and very distinct. Its almost like there is a barrier between me and everyone else both living and deceased. He is acting as a messenger and giving me an idea of whats going on, even though I'm not directly responding to anyone. While I don't know the exact time this began yesterday, I got a bit of a clue when I stopped hearing anything at all except external noise that went on around me. Within, everything is silent except for this entity or my thoughts. I feel this complete sense of solitude that I can't remember ever experiencing during this lifetime. As unsettling as it can be, I embrace it because I know its temporary. I also don't feel any emotions whatsoever, and my drive to do anything I was compelled to do before was removed except for the impulse I got to come to this forum and type this and I really think its because he wanted me to share my perspective so others will understand and those who are worried about me in particular (because they can't hear me when telepathy was our only means of communication before) can see that I am ok.

I am not possessed. He is not a demon. His presence here is a comfort and is welcome. Honestly, he can stay for as long as he'd like. Just as long as I can function like normal so that anyone who interacts with me is not totally alarmed by my change in demeanor, though unless someone talks to me for a long time, I don't think they'll notice. I don't feel anything at all, like I said. This feels like a spiritual vacation and I think my personality kind of took a vacation too because while I know my spirit is still here (I don't feel completely detached from my body), I aknowledge that I am not myself, either. I still function like normal though.

Usually after I get off work, I like to drive around aimlessly to wind down. Even before I left work, I could feel him encouraging me to go drive like I normally do. I felt a mild pang of alarm because for one thing I'm already as calm as a lake that lies as smooth as glass with no ripples whatsoever so I didn't feel the need to go drive around. I don't feel like I have complete control over my body, but that he's influencing it as well and I half worried I'd get into a car accident for some reason. The amazing thing is that this experience makes emotions coming from him very distinct too and he seemed mildly annoyed that I expected the worst from him when he was just trying to show me what real solitude felt like because I have always associated driving around with solitude (which is why I do it so often). So I went driving and I always listen to music. Always. The only time I turn it down or off is to listen to wierd sounds my car makes. The music I listened to, I felt strangely disconnected from even though it was one of my favorite artists so I got the impulse to turn it off completely. I realized he was showing me what complete silence felt like--both internal and external so I drove almost the whole way around the route I normally take with music completely turned off. It was pretty nice, actually. Like the last two minutes before I got home, I felt compelled to turned on the music again and sat in the parking lot of my building for a second as a song came on that I considered pretty catchy. Except this time it felt like I was hearing it for the first time. It wasn't my first time, but since this song came out after his passing, it was new to him. He never gave me any indication of what kind of music he enjoyed when he was alive but he seemed to kind of like it.

Normally after working a late shift, I still have energy to burn so I stay up until 3-4 AM on my laptop or watch a movie. Even though I was wanting to resume my normal habits, it felt like he was instructing me to come to this forum to better understand what I was experiencing, but he was encouraging me to go to sleep afterwards which is normally hard for me to do right after work because I'm such a night owl. As I was about to get ready for bed, I heard him say, "Jackie. This is what a lobotomy feels like." I was somewhat startled because I distinctly recall saying to someone in an e-mail months ago that I almost wish I could have a lobotomy so I couldn't feel anything at all.........because all I felt was pain then, and I was swamped with pain yesterday too. Then it hit me what his lesson for me was with all this:

I was enjoying the complete calm but it was eerily calm and the kind of calm that would be welcome for a brief moment, but not how I would want to live the rest of my life on a permanent basis because I don't FEEL alive at all. He was basically reminding me that life comes with ups and downs. Joy and sorrow. But that to feel pain, no matter how great or how small is far better than feeling nothing at all. And I'm grateful to him for the lesson. He has made me feel like when all of this is over, I will come back a far stronger person than I was before.

If anyone ever questions if guardian angels exist on the other side, this entity was proof to me that they do. He probably wasn't my particular guardian angel, but he acted in a way that showed me how they operate. They seem to have far more compassion and empathy on the other side than people do here on Earth. Driving around, I have felt tears well up in my eyes and I had nothing in particular that happened to trigger them so I had no idea where they came from so I got the impression they came from him and he just felt bad for me for how beat down spiritually, mentally and emotionally I have come to be. He even said to me "Its pretty bad when someone from the other side has to take over someone's body just so they can find peace." He also said that "Earth is Hell." I never used to think that myself but I agreed with him on both accounts. I honestly think someone who has recently left the Earth plane only to experience the bliss and peace of the other side and then return to Earth even temporarily would have reason to say something like that because its not something that would ever come out of my mouth.

I honestly don't know if this was a soul contract that he and I had or if he just took over spontaneously but what I do know is that if I can experience this sort of thing again, I'll definitely welcome it. I'm starting to feel better already.

By the way: I felt compelled to come to this part of the forum a month or two ago because I was curious as to what this was about since it was not something I have ever heard of. I didn't believe it was possible but now I see that anything is possible. If anyone ever wanted to talk to me about something but worried they would sound crazy, I can honestly say, "I can't say I have seen it all or experienced it all, but I can say that its not likely that there is anything anyone can say that would shock me anymore!"

Last edited by LadyImpreza1111 : 08-10-2012 at 08:58 PM.
Old 17-10-2012, 08:53 PM
coolchic101

I think what you're referring to is called a "soul braid" where another soul joins an existing soul in one body. Read more about it here: http://indigosociety.com/showthread....-soul-braiding
Old 20-10-2012, 09:06 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Hey, thanks! You rock!

It didn't occur to me that there was a different definition but this article definitely puts this experience into perspective.