Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 15-09-2011, 09:46 AM
ramc

Thank you very much. I woke up at 6am this morning and suddenly felt a lot better. It's like the cloud has passed a bit. =)
Old 15-09-2011, 08:48 PM
SunMoonStars

I think you made the right decision! Good for you. Time heals thats for sure. Just take it day by day. Very proud of you!
Old 15-09-2011, 09:39 PM
ramc

Thank you =) thinking positively is helping. Plus I'm trying to make positive changes in my life - I've got an interview for a good job that I really want on Tuesday and tonight I've treated myself to a long bath, face mask - the works! =)
Old 16-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Knower

Hey I feel you completely. I am going through the exact same ordeal right now. I'm actually surprised I came upon your post because were so similar. I don't want to get into my situation, but I am with you and support your decision to break up because I understand the need for that support. I don't need to post my drama now in my own thread because the responses to this post are just wHat I needed to read..almost like I was meAnt to be brought here. So thank you for that. I know Im not alone
Old 16-09-2011, 11:51 PM
ramc

Hii. Don't worry. It's hard. But it's not the end of the world. Life throws us these things. We need to learn. Much love xxxxxxx