Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 16-06-2016, 09:56 AM
Pathfinder

Necro, i know what you mean.. i myself am an aghori in my past lives.. i have practiced tantra and aghora mantras.. its that i donot want to go back to it and so i am kind of avoiding my thoughts from it..if i truly try to remember it, i know i will remember.. right now i am at peace.. i worship Lord Shiva but i have forgotten all my tantric practices.. thats why i thought of asking help from someone who is an aghori but at balance.. :)
Old 16-06-2016, 10:03 AM
Ascender
>you questioned me thrice

Why don't you give the post links as proof?
Old 16-06-2016, 10:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixf1
Necro, i know what you mean.. i myself am an aghori in my past lives.. i have practiced tantra and aghora mantras.. its that i donot want to go back to it and so i am kind of avoiding my thoughts from it..if i truly try to remember it, i know i will remember.. right now i am at peace.. i worship Lord Shiva but i have forgotten all my tantric practices.. thats why i thought of asking help from someone who is an aghori but at balance.. :)
Namaste, what do you mean when you say an 'aghori but at balance' what scales are used in this process?

I'm not trying to push you back into Tantra and we can both admit to worshiping Lord Shiva (and inside I am going YES!!! Another one!!!!)

We'll soon take over the world will we not?

I'm just happy to live my past lives in full awareness now...well, a few of them anyway.

I'm still an Aghori though because it's the only thing that's left by association after everything else is removed - I also belong to the Trika school as well and a few along the Non-Puranic line there...except for maybe worshiping Veerbhadra.....Bhairava.....Dakshinamurthy.....Ard hanarishwar.....Chandrashekhara, Neelkantha...Bholenath sometimes...mood varies...

Bham Bham Bhole!!

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 16-06-2016, 10:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
>you questioned me thrice

Why don't you give the post links as proof?
Because I don't remember where they are I only know one had to do with a double-blind experiment using cards and my spirit box, another had to do with my claim in contacting them and your suggestion I speak to Mr Randi about it and the third time was when you asked my 'spirits' to guess a number or code you had written down.

I just cannot be bothered to go through about 8 months of posts to find them all...call it 'laziness'.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 16-06-2016, 10:40 AM
Ascender
Still no proofs

>call it 'laziness'
I prefer calling it lying and then getting exposed.

1. double-blind experiment using cards
I'm not sure of meaning of double-blind experiment. I think you shared a Youtube video to me in which *you* were asking spirits that what's the number on the card. Then I shared that I think that what you are doing can be logically improved.

2. Mr Randi
You shared a problem that when you've shown proofs to people they have increased the bar higher and higher or something like that. To which I replied something like I think that professional skeptics may not behave this way as the bar may already be set before the demonstration begins. I didn't ask you to prove to me.

3. guessing code
In my opinion it never happened and you're outright lying.
Old 16-06-2016, 10:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Still no proofs

>call it 'laziness'
I prefer calling it lying and then getting exposed.

1. double-blind experiment using cards
I'm not sure of meaning of double-blind experiment. I think you shared a Youtube video to me in which *you* were asking spirits that what's the number on the card. Then I shared that I think that what you are doing can be logically improved.

2. Mr Randi
You shared a problem that when you've shown proofs to people they have increased the bar higher and higher or something like that. To which I replied something like I think that professional skeptics may not behave this way as the bar may already be set before the demonstration begins. I was thinking of solution to a problem you shared.

3. guessing code
In my opinion it never happened and you're outright lying.
Oh dear, you're still not seeing the big picture here, so I'm going to close the art gallery now and refer you back to almost every previous post I have made in this thread...read them all carefully but don't analyze this okay? just take every word in the exact time and context it has been written within this thread.

I am not out to prove anything to you and thus would have no reason for dishonesty in any case. I'm just trying to get you to see from just a different level of awareness here, not only of the words I type, but the whole process behind them. You choose then to place those perceptual and cognitive biases which you said just didn't exist upon them.

See how this works?

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 16-06-2016, 05:26 PM
Pathfinder

I worship Veerabhadra... he is my mentor in the astral.. i used to do all the rituals but to help people but the power it brings is heavy.. this life of mine is pretty much stressful than other times and so i am nt taking any risk.. i came here to do few things and i will do it and return..dont want to be trapped here forever..
Old 17-06-2016, 01:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixf1
I worship Veerabhadra... he is my mentor in the astral..
Mine too.

This thread just keeps on getting better and better!

I mean like what are the chances guys? Seriously? c'mon - about one in 7.5 billion, right?

Here's a treat I post every now and then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGT-RIc0D5g

Well, if you need anything, just ask and I'll help as much as I can. You shouldn't be having many problems with that witch now either.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 17-06-2016, 01:38 AM
Master
LOL - the spirits are going "this is payback for saying you won't find anybody who has anything in common with you whatsoever" two days ago. LOL

I also just found out I was a spiritualistic medium in a past life and there's the debate going on whether I'm also an incarnation of my own avatar - but I don't think I'll ever be able to admit this due to ego. lol
Old 17-06-2016, 04:33 PM
Master
Namaste.

Just before I go off for a while...

Ask Veerabhadra a question for me and see if he'll give you a straight answer.

Ask him if he's the same avatar as Bhairava.

It's always..'well, what do you think?' and I'm always "I don't know what to think and he's like "if only that were true"...

See if you have any luck.

Aum Namah Shivaya