Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 24-10-2006, 06:46 AM
Moonflower

Angel1 Energy surges advice

Hi Everyone

Any advice/opinions given will be most welcome

I have recently lost a cousin with whom I was very close he was living & teaching in Thailand we had lots of fun together bungee balls etc when I visited him in thailand. However before my female cousin told me I already knew that he had passed over not in body but in spirit as he was on life support, they had the agonozing decision of giving permission for his life support to be switched off. I started sending distant energy & ask that his bodys physical passing be natural if that was to be so.
I was awoken at approximately 12.05am with a huge burst of whatb seemed like electrical energy that went through the whole of my body i awokwe thinking that I was having some sort of seizure but when I had gathered my senses realized that it was possible that Joon had passed through from the physical.. I rang my female cousin in the UK where I live the next morning & asked her if John had passed over she confirmed that he had on that same day naturally a blessing that they did not have to make the decision to turn off the life support .
Old 25-10-2006, 09:57 PM
mikron

Honor Moonflower and Light! you definetly had a connection with this person but you where have an OBE and had to come back really fast and it was not a natural process do to the pre stress ! I suggest paying close attention to the dreams in the following days may be something will come up !

Namste mikron
Old 26-10-2006, 06:01 AM
Moonflower

Hi Mikron

Thanks for that I did not even consider an OBE it was certainly a shocker lol brought me back to eath with a bump!!

I have since then had spirit playing around with me & preventing me from sleeping (as you know they care not what time of day/night it is) too much energy I had to ask them to leave me alone during my sleeping hours & bless them they have done thus far..

I do have very lucid dreams & often get up to make some notes 4 many years now I wake up at 2.30ish am treading the boards but no dreams that I could connect to in particular with regard to John.

Love & Light

Namaste Moonflower
Old 26-10-2006, 06:18 AM
Moonflower

Why Mikron why wud I

HI again Mikron

I am a little confused only knowing a little about OBE why wud I have had 1??

Thanks again.

Moonflower x
Old 26-10-2006, 10:35 AM
mikron

HI Moon Flower! cool name ! its great that you have worked with lucid dreams! and obe is a natural state of all star seeds and lightwokers the process happens weather we can remember it or not! each night every person has to go through each clycle of sleep and the emotional body expands! and consciousness can attach to it! Moon Flower all things considered and what ideas you where working on was high importance and on the Soul level ,much more than the physical! so it was very intense! if your conscioussly exploring your light ask your guides and work with the idea to bring awareness to all OBE every night

just speakinjg about it now you can sense how amazing the potential is here, captiving Imagination! is a concept from the higher place we can all acces now !

Namaste mikron
Old 26-10-2006, 01:45 PM
Moonflower

Hi again Mikron

Pretty cool name you have too mine was given to me by my twin flame we are only ever a thought away from each other..

Yes I do work with my guide Lemuel the name when it was given to me meant nothing but then when I did some research I found it was a name that was used by Solomon which is quite nicebut I only ever see his eyes but thats cool!!

Yes I am currently trying to work on channelling am being pushed quite a lot and I do see the potential which is wonderful..

I have 1 of my clients who I am working with on a healing level who maintains that I appear before them is it possible to travel astrally without you being aware or having any knowledge that you have??

I also get energy bursts during the day that often emit from my head do you think it has anything to do with Kundalini release? So many questions lol.

Moonflower x
Closed Thread