Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 21-12-2013, 07:25 AM
Shade

Spirit Walk-In? Mayhap Define?

I'm not sure what my circumstance is called, but I was in my Linked form, or my spirit form, de-manifested and clumped together my spirit energy to go into the body of this host at the third trimester. But the baby was already clinically dead in the womb, so I re-animated it with my spirit energy and now am ... alive.

How would you define this situation? It doesn't seem to relate to your definition of a Walk-In....
Old 08-01-2014, 03:30 AM
primrose

I see no one seems to know the answer to your question, you actually remember your soul entering at birth? it does sound like a form of walk-in.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:01 AM
Knower

Do research on soul plans. Schwartz and Newton I think have books that will help explain when the soul enters the body and integrated with the baby. Usually when the baby is in the womb but some enter right at birth. They hypnotized people to find this out. Interesting reading to say the least.
Old 11-02-2014, 06:39 PM
Pathfinder

I thought that the souls enters the host when the host takes first breath of air and leave the last breath of air...However another soul can enter and leave anytime it choses either to allow you to finish a task or direct you into another task of theirs or one you have to start.
But this allows us to say that a positive energy soul can enter the host as well as same as negative. Hollywood makes moves about possession of demons(negative energy) but not so much on angels ( positive energy ) needless to say you may have more than one of you inside the host or carnal human body