Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 28-01-2013, 01:23 AM
Master

I agree. Very well said. And I don't personally watch the news anymore. It is meant to keep us in fear. Yes, there are terrible things going on in the world, but we all create our own reality, and I am creating one of peace and goodwill toward man and the Earth.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:03 PM
runningwithbutterflies

Wow, this thread is so interesting and beautiful to read. I love how you honour your truth with no apologies, Ciqala :)

I am not a walk-in myself (if that is the correct way to term it!) but your descriptions made me wonder how this compares to multi-dimensional living in general. I have had awarenesses of 'parts' of myself that are not normally integrated with the rest of my conscious being, but I don't know if these are memories of past lives or if these parts are living out somewhere else now...but then there is only one moment...lol...I guess I will understand if my awareness is more expanded and when I am meant to be aware...bit of a rhetorical question...
Old 31-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Experiencer
reincarnation happens outside of the perception of time, so just as your next life could happen chronologically before this one, so could a life happen at the same time as another one.
this doesnt make either soul only half, they are the same soul reincarnated.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:14 AM
Teiksma

I live on the other planet too. When I will end this incarnation, I will make my soul whole again, and I will live on Earth, because I am in love with her :)
Old 02-10-2013, 05:54 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandalwood
reincarnation happens outside of the perception of time, so just as your next life could happen chronologically before this one, so could a life happen at the same time as another one.
this doesnt make either soul only half, they are the same soul reincarnated.

Maybe for you, but not for me. I'm not originally from here, I'm just a Walk In visitor from another planet. We don't die for long periods of time compared to here. Even after we die, we have medical technology to bring the dead back to life. I'm a surgeon there, and I specialize in that, the stuff that revives dead organs is called dermal packing fluid. I've only incarnated a couple times since the time I was the Sun at the beginning of this current earth cycle.

I never incarnated in any of my few "past life" memories, they were just simulated events, simulated realities, like the matrix or avatar. I haven't died for 247,892 years so I am very ancient on my home planet and simulated in a lot of places. Simulated life is a lot like a dream, you don't die, you just wake up alive again, and it is also like a movie screen, and just like a dream, time moves fast in dreams, you can live a lifetime in just a few days.

Obviously if you were wearing simulation goggles right now, you would simply be a projection of your real self.

But I've never lived out an entire lifetime in simulation, my lives were always cut short, I always left early.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:02 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teiksma
I live on the other planet too. When I will end this incarnation, I will make my soul whole again, and I will live on Earth, because I am in love with her :)

Good to hear, I love the Earth too. I'll be staying here anyway, atleast I want to, because I love it here. They told me today about New Earth too, it's Earth, just in another time period and people might have the option to go there some day. A time where Earth is untouched by homes and cities and trees are a lot bigger.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:48 PM
Dream Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
I never incarnated in any of my few "past life" memories, they were just simulated events, simulated realities, like the matrix or avatar. I haven't died for 247,892 years so I am very ancient on my home planet and simulated in a lot of places. Simulated life is a lot like a dream, you don't die, you just wake up alive again, and it is also like a movie screen, and just like a dream, time moves fast in dreams, you can live a lifetime in just a few days.

Interesting (and amazing), I wrote something about that the other day, describing it more like Avatar than Matrix And though I in a dream state have lived many lifetimes, I do not believe I have ever been awake and thinking of it in Earth years I simply might not be older than 8... still in this world of Earth I am kind of old. I have seen images through expanded awareness (and maybe also out of body experiences) of me lying in a tube on a majestic spaceship. However for now I am set on trying to just enjoy and expand my Earth reality experience (or what we might call it ).

Though the other day I woke up and felt different, I was kind of amazed with the sensation: I have no heartbeat. Also I have felt a new kind of emptiness, as if something that once were part of me is there no longer. So I wonder if I have cut myself loose of that me lying in the tube dreaming (simply detached my being from that existence)... it is a scary (at first) yet liberating thought, to be completely free of what might be the source of my creation and existence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala

They told me today about New Earth too, it's Earth, just in another time period and people might have the option to go there some day. A time where Earth is untouched by homes and cities and trees are a lot bigger.

Have you ever heard of something called faded realities? As far as I understand you implement another world within a world, you then slowly let the new reality fade over the old one, creating a new world, a new home for the inhabitants of the old world.

I also wonder if this new Earth is the same as the world I have intertwined my primordial essence in, the piece of me I recognize as my core; the prime of my very being.
Old 20-07-2014, 12:41 AM
Experiencer

This is a really interesting thread. But this world does seem to be like a simulation as according to quantum physics. I wonder if this is a hologram, then would your other alien life also be a part of that hologram, or outside of it?

Going back to the thing about jumping and gliding--I totally had a dream about doing that! It's as close as I could get to a flying dream. It's really interesting to hear of that experience.

Its also interesting that you mention Ancient Egypt. I've been thinking a lot lately of a past life I had sometime in ancient Egypt. I think that aliens came and physically walked among us then, helping us with technology. Many of us had also incarnated on earth for the first time from other planets then (not me, but those around me--I'd already been here for a while).

Well I find it all very strange and fascinating :)