Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-06-2018, 02:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Can anyone answer this?

In my Vision sometimes I see transparent little waves and sometimes shapes appear. Sometimes they will like fall thru my Vision or sometimes come off of things.. What is this? Anyone know what this is?
Old 22-06-2018, 08:30 PM
Pathfinder
Some people say that's Prana
Old 22-06-2018, 09:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Its definitely getting stronger and stronger, and happening more thru out the day.
Old 23-06-2018, 03:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Scorpion
In my Vision sometimes I see transparent little waves and sometimes shapes appear. Sometimes they will like fall thru my Vision or sometimes come off of things.. What is this? Anyone know what this is?
It just may be some kind of beings that exist in a different dimension or at a different vibration than what we can normally or regularly perceive through our normal waking consciousness...and, they exist everywhere and all around us.

I often get this too...shimmers, like a heat haze on the road in my bedroom, small points of light like fireflies which Play 'tag' across my walls or ceiling and even full-blown orbs that like to follow me around. I am not scared of it, but it does tend to somewhat unnerve me, especially when I am trying to get to sleep...in that I do not know or understand what this phenomenon is and I would rather NOT know.

So, I usually put it down to astigmatism, make a mental "note to self" to make an appointment to see my optometrist and leave it there. This helps me sleep much better at night anyway.
Old 23-06-2018, 03:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
It just may be some kind of beings that exist in a different dimension or at a different vibration than what we can normally or regularly perceive through our normal waking consciousness...and, they exist everywhere and all around us.

I often get this too...shimmers, like a heat haze on the road in my bedroom, small points of light like fireflies which Play 'tag' across my walls or ceiling and even full-blown orbs that like to follow me around. I am not scared of it, but it does tend to somewhat unnerve me, especially when I am trying to get to sleep...in that I do not know or understand what this phenomenon is and I would rather NOT know.

So, I usually put it down to astigmatism, make a mental "note to self" to make an appointment to see my optometrist and leave it there. This helps me sleep much better at night anyway.

I read this reply to my girlfriend and she said wow.. Because how you described all of that is exactly how I describe it to her.. With the tiny lights dancing like fireflies.. I see that happen a lot also.. I compare that to the song by Owl City...... Fireflies..... I however would like to know exactly what it is.... I'm not scared of it and I'm curious about it
Old 23-06-2018, 05:51 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Scorpion
Its definitely getting stronger and stronger, and happening more thru out the day.

Do they look like jagged zig zags that stretch across your vision?

or are they translucent specs that float across your vision?

Do they look like flashes of light that race across your vision?

1) Auras are a sign of migraines in progress. You can lose your vision completely, but it will come back within an hour or so.

2)Brown specks that look like they float in your vision, are well floaters. Everyone has them, but a sudden onset of number of floaters may need immediate doctor treatment.

3) Could be a lack of oxygen getting to your brain caused by a pressure imbalance.

For the record I experience all three. If it gets worse I would recommend see your doctor.
Old 25-06-2018, 04:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce
Do they look like jagged zig zags that stretch across your vision?

or are they translucent specs that float across your vision?

Do they look like flashes of light that race across your vision?

1) Auras are a sign of migraines in progress. You can lose your vision completely, but it will come back within an hour or so.

2)Brown specks that look like they float in your vision, are well floaters. Everyone has them, but a sudden onset of number of floaters may need immediate doctor treatment.
3) Could be a lack of oxygen getting to your brain caused by a pressure imbalance.

For the record I experience all three. If it gets worse I would recommend see your doctor.

Thanks, and no I dont believe this is a medical problem.. I've had this issue my whole life, im just finally asking people's opinion on it, and also I believe it's happening more because for awhile now, I've been focusing on this and being aware of it all because I'm now trying to figure it all out fully... Meditating a lot more and eating better. Also, I just had my yearly check up with my doctor.... They only thing I can kinda compare this to, is it reminds me off how things would ripple and wave around objects when I tripped on shrooms..