Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 07-02-2018, 10:30 AM
Master
Tealily & FairyCrystal's Feb Reading

Hi Tealily!
Here's to our own reading thread :)

Old 07-02-2018, 01:28 PM
Master

Just a quick touch base to confirm I've seen this thread and will have my reading up by required time :)
Old 07-02-2018, 06:29 PM
Master
Hiya Tealily!
Cool! and the same here of course :)
Old 11-02-2018, 11:09 AM
Master

*Rider waite smith

1. What is dormant that should be plowed under? The Fool.
2. What do you want to grow this spring? 5 of Wands reversed.
3. What seeds must you plant in order to let this happen? 3 of Cups.
4. What new growth can you expect? Page of Swords.

When I look at this spread, what jumped out to me was the idea that you may have been impulsive in the past or sometimes took options without thinking them through, or dived in without researching etc (Fool). This is - in terms of personal development - on the out, meaning that what's ahead is likely a period where you'll think things through a little more, and be a bit more conservative or strategic in where you put your time and emotional energy.

It's looking like you want to put a lot of conflict to bed (5 of Wands reversed) - I am all for this because I think conflict can take a lot out of people! This is both conflict with other people but I think also conflict within yourself (eg possibly anxiety, or some second-guessing). When you're clearer on what you want to do, you won't have to waste time thinking... you can just do.

The steps ahead from here start with a celebration of the personal development milestones you've made so far (3 of Cups). Change is not easy - but you have already taken the brave step of putting the first wheels in motion. Make sure to regularly pat yourself on the back for moving forward to honour your efforts. What's ahead is a period of time where you'll start to act on these new ideals - you may find yourself reaching out to people differently (eg communicating a bit differently), speaking to new groups of people you may not have through to contact in the past (this may be personal or professional), and generally turning over a new leaf - or 'upgrading'. I typically call this sort of stuff "Being FairyCrystal ver.2" (insert own name as appropriate) and I think it's a nice way to encapsulate that one continues being the same person, but better as a result of the experiences and growth you've been through :)
Old 11-02-2018, 11:55 AM
Master
Hi Tealily!
Thank you for your reading. Feedback is on the way, but wanted to post my reading for you first :)

I first wanted to stick to Green Witch only, but felt drawn to use Tarot of Sexual Magic next to it.

Each 1st card is Green Witch Tarot, 2nd is Tarot of Sexual Magic.

What should be plowed under:
Queen of Wands - Ace of Chalices

Have you gotten a bit too comfortable? Staying within your comfort-zone too much, enjoying what's there. But however nice (and easy) that may seem, it is time for a different approach. More awaits you, outside of your comfort-zone.

What do you want to grow this spring?
Queen of Athames - Wands 2

Lose whatever doesn't serve you. You know who you are but this lengthy stay in your comfort-zone has clouded it. It is almost as if you have to lose weight, not necessarily literally but getting rid of access baggage. I feel it's more your own patterns of thinking and approach to situations or your current life. Old patterns/structures. Breaking patterns.
Now I feel there will be someone else involved who’ll be affected by this process. They won’t understand. This is someone who matters to you. You will try to appease them, but it’s important to plant the seeds for this process regardless. It may be difficult, because looking at the woman she looks none too happy and holds her arm in front of her chest (heart) as if she has difficulty showing her heart (feelings, passion, desires). I feel this could be one of those patterns you want/have to change as I got the sense with the other two cards* (see edit) that you let things happen to you too easily. Not because it’s really forced upon you, but more that you grew into that like you get used to an old but comfy coat. (afraid to get out of your comfy zone?)

What seeds must you plant to allow this to happen?
8 Pentacles & Lovers

This process you will enjoy. I get a sense of playfulness, like a child would be giddy when it is taken out to the playground on a nice sunny day.
There will be choices involved but it’s not the right time nor necessary to decide yet. It’s better to plant everything that holds appeal to you. Later on it will become clear which one(s) you should go on with.
I still feel it’s all about different aspects of yourself you want to discover and cultivate. And while prepping these seeds (like some seeds need to be filed off or soaked in water before planting them in soil) you will enjoy that, and as you are working on it, all these dreams of what will come from the seeds pop into your head. Like wonderfully happy previews of what is to come.

What new growth can you expect?
7 of Cups & Pentacles 10

This is the time for choices and decisions, sifting and sorting. I feel there will be plenty of things that you’d want to do -and can do- and new ideas may keep pouring in because you will feel truly inspired.
Just remember you don’t have to do everything at once, you can start with one and enjoy that, and explore other options at a later point in time. The fact that you have this inspiration and several options in itself will bring you joy. No longer stagnant is what I get with this. Flow. You’ll flow. You’ll feel comfortable about yourself, who you are and what you stand for and not afraid to show that to the world either. You know how to please and give to yourself, and from that place you can also share it with others.

It’s quite the transformation process that will bring you closer to you and your essence. Like a purification. As if comfort and easy life snuck up on you and you got stuck in ruts and routines without really being aware of it. But now you are, and you will shake it off.

* EDIT: the other 2 cards I mentioned was King Chalices that fell out during shuffling and clarifier Knave Pentacles. Both depict indulging / letting yourself be 'fed' --> allowing things to happen to you.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:49 PM
Master

Feedback for Fairycrystal

Haha well done.

I've known I've been in a challenging job for a long time - but I didn't realise how much of a holding pattern I'd gotten into until a recent set of challenging circumstances all compounded and forced me to question if it was really worth it (and this is all pretty recent stuff - past few weeks tops). "You know who you are but this lengthy stay in your comfort-zone has clouded it" --> this, absolutely. In the past few days my loved ones have finally convinced me to move house, move job - and this is on top of needing to buy a new car (was in an accident, minor injury) and new phone. There is so much unexpected change going on, on top of my emotional processing (one of the family dogs was just diagnosed with cancer - she doesn't have much time left and just went through a traumatic surgery). I'm actually kind of suprised the Tower didn't show up in this reading, as everything feels very Tower-esque right now

I have been far too much of a doormat at work trying to make things work - and am finally, finally honouring who I truly am and being the best version of me at work, regardless whether it fits the mold or doesn't (it doesn't). In the past week I've stood up for myself a lot more, and held myself to the higher code of behaviour I used to. I am trying to be brave, the kind of actual brave when you feel scared but do things anyway and aren't afraid to take leaps.

**I'm not sure who the person is that you mentioned is affected by my upcoming decisions, other than my boss/colleagues who I don't expect to understand me.

I'm having to put some wheels in motion now re: job searching, looking at apartments, looking at cars and looking at what I need to do to get a lease transfer out of this house. But there are also some smaller decisions I'm looking forward to later down the line too - like picking up new hobbies (I'm looking for a job with a better work-life balance than my current one), hopefully finding love, etc. So as you've picked up, not everything needs to be decided now... but yes, there are a lot of decisions to be faced in the near future :)

I also recently got some mangano/pink calcite stones - I'm not really into the rock thing but these have been lovely. I read that they're good for helping with trauma and grief :)
Old 11-02-2018, 03:18 PM
Master
Glad it resonates.
The first person I got that will not be so understanding was boss or partner. I felt it was a 'he'.
Calcites are wonderful! I always said I didn't like calcites, yet I ended up with a whole lot of 'em, haha. Currently considering buying a rainbow calcite.
In any case, wonderful that you are going through this process! It felt much like a transformational process and you feeling almost reborn once it's done.

FEEDBACK on my reading:
I have indeed always had the tendency to jump into situation and then think, usually at a much later time, lol.
It's to do with being so passionate, enthusiastic, spontaneous and... very trusting. I ended up getting hurt because of this and I am learning to put on the breaks a bit more.
As for love, I thought I was doing it with my last partner, but in retrospect I still should've slowed down a bit more.

At the moment working on setting up my own practice and this time I am indeed strategizing and planning things before I act. This in spite of a trainer telling me it's just ego to slow down, that I should go ahead and so on. But what I'm feeling it's not ego. Yes, I am scared to start my own company so a bit of ego is involved. But planning and going slower for a change is the best for me to remain motivated and to actually get the results I want.
Going against expert advice is another milestone reached, lol. I am clearly getting stronger!

The conflict, yes, want to be done with that too. Second-guessing and anxiety, I'd love to get rid of that for sure! Being more structured and going slow helps me when it comes to work/career.
Anxiety has to do still with my last relationship. Still not completely over that.
I want to put it to rest so I can move on. Hopefully I indeed will be over it during springtime!

The Cups of Three interpretation... yes! I feel so ready for that! Closing old doors, new people, new settings, new anything and everything! I feel so ready for that!

Thank you, it totally resonates.

Old 11-02-2018, 10:14 PM
Master

Best of luck to you with all your transformative changes too :)

re: the non-understanding person being a guy - ah yes, this is likely to be P at work (the guy who finds my existence in general unacceptable ), no suprises at all.