Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-01-2018, 01:54 AM
Experiencer

ook-Jesus Christ is the Son of God-not an ascended master-or a nephilim whatever that is-
Old 03-01-2018, 05:57 AM
Master
lol I am a snob because he claimed my post was equivalent to rolling up a joint and he said to grow up when all I said is I don't smoke weed and that's all my answer will be because I really didn't know how to respond to that.

I haven't even responded until now and you have been throwing insults at me
Old 03-01-2018, 11:56 AM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
Personally I think that an ascended teacher is under a master hence the term is older. I also believe that people like to think theyre right rather than listen to the Nephilims and stick with the old school. I don’t know really. It’s a good question that you ask.

NEPHLIM = The offspring of demons.--- Is this what you claim to be?
Old 03-01-2018, 12:07 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Amilius;
Quote:
The one thing common about them all- Jesus, Mother Mary, Buddha, Lao Tzu, Saint Francis, Muhammad, you name it is that they ended the cycle of rebirth and physical incarnation for themselves and left behind a Path for others.

Ahhh Folks - this is so frustrating - all this "new age" malarkey is really messing up the TRUTH of what CHRIST ACTUALLY SAID and bringing a great deal of confusion always - and I have to tell you (all) Christ said NOTHING LIKE what is presented here - complete opposite actually.. I mean - if you guys are going to discuss Christ - and if you REALLY want HIS truth - then for Christ sake , LISTEN TO HIM and the things HE SAID about Himself !!

YES - Christ DID teach of cycles of rebirth and reincarnation - said actually we MORTALS were spiritually trapped - imprisoned by ignorance He said and UNABLE to ascend at all without Him..That would apply to us, MORTAL situation...But NO - a big strong definite NO - in tat for Himself Christ said He was FULLY DIVINE - part of a TRINITY of Divine Being that are literally the direct cause of ALL CREATION !!

Christ NEVER went through ANY of that low mortal cycle of slow attainment - He was fully Present as the SOURCE of Creation itself - He said so directly, repeatedly - and He chose to take a mortal form here among us - He bought the FULL Divine Presence and made in to indwell a mortal form... For us, we do this in reverse - we take our mortal form, make it BECOME Christed - HE was ALWAYS CHRIST and became the mortal after - entirely backward to that which is presented above... Of course I can show us plenty of scripture that proves this beyond any doubt - its so obvious and undeniable given the things CHRIST says, that indeed I cant really see where some of these "new age" ideas even originate - completely false some of them... Its like they sound "nice and good" so they must be truth and many jump on them blindly without thinking at all - but much of this new age malarkey does not even agree with the basics of what Christ said at all...

Quote:
Jesus Christ was an ascended master. Yes. He was a human soul who on Earth lived a deeply spiritual life and taught people and showed them the truth of unconditional love, forgiveness, grace, and healing. He was killed and died to fulfill his task of raising his peoples' (Israel) consciousness to the next level out of the violence and negative belief systems that were destroying their religion and tribes. But what was special about him unlike all other ascended masters is that Jesus' incarnation was a DESCENT as well.

Again though - sounds nice and all - but is nothing like what Christ Himself said...First as said - NO he is NOT an "ascended master" lol - never mentions any such thing at all EVER.. No - He was NOT a "human soul" as He never attained His status as us humans do - He claimed fully to BE DIVINE and to be fully Present as Creation began.. He ACTUALLY claimed that He and a female counterpart He named SOPHIA, said they BOTH in unison cause ALL CREATION to unfold, and they both came into existence at the start of it All, simultaneously, intricately and intimately linked as One Mind, and they both "stepped forth from Silence" before any material creation happens at all, - THAT was how He actually termed it and describes the start of All Creation, HE WAS PRESENT He said and MADE It happen......

NO then - not a mortal human Soul that went through endless life cycles to finally attain the Christ - that notion is COMPLETELY OPPOSITE to HIS truth as HE delivered it !!

Now this next part - unconditional love, forgiveness, grace, and healing ??... YES - KIND OF - except His love is NOT unconditional at all - just look at the PHARISEES and the religion they taught...CHRIST DESPISED THEM !!! The modern religion that bares His name, promote this subservient meek little weak man - but NO, again, He was anything but meek or subserviant here in the real world - He was a direct threat, in their face, confrontational - openly despised the religion and its leaders and its god, and openly told people to have no part of any of it !! For THAT reason they did indeed murder Him - to silence His new truth about a supreme Divine Spirit that IS NOT THEIR GOD and which He proved HIS truth to them by miracles that no priest of their god could match !! When they realised He spoke of an entirely different and legitimate Divinity, so they panicked and killed Him to end this direct threat to their own authority...

Again the so called new age wisdom turns out to be anything BUT wisdom - its actually new age CONFUSION as Christ said NONE OF IT and often said the complete opposite !! such as this unconditional love - when He actually said directly that He would bring a SWORD FIRE WAR and He would DIVIDE brother against brother and father against son !!! He did have a deep love for all life - but He was not a mug - He was NOT meek mild subservient as the religion wish to portray Him - bow before NO MAN HE actually said but love them all as your spiritual EQUAL - love even your brother AND you enemy as if they are the same as your own Soul HE said - if they reject you though, He said then simply have NO PART OF THEIR WAYS....So see Folks - there are CONDITIONS to the Christ - He does NOT just accept one and all blindly without judgement - indeed, to follow Christ legitimately, first we must JUDGE OUR SELF to see if we are ready - most are not - confusion and ignorance the reasons why..

HIS people..??...Again more confusion...NOT JUST "Israel" - not just the Jews - CHRIST WAS NOT A JEW - told us point blank THAT god was deceiving us all - told us point blank of a NEW and UNKNOWN Divine Spirit....ergo - NOT A JEW Folks - did NOT follow Yhvh OR the Jewish tradition and told people point blank to have NO PART of it at all !! Christ came for ALL HUMANITY - or do we suppose then for instance, each nation got created separately by a seperate deity..??..Or is there only ONE SOURCE of all mankind and Christ alone delivers its truth..??...Many "gods" the new age malarkey tries to say..?.. or ONE GOD Our Father as CHRIST taught directly...

(there is of course only ONE source for ALL Creation - the true Divine - Christ was Present He said right at the start - everything else - every other entity - is a CREATURE - an Angel He terms them all - not gods - and not ascended masters - lol)

In fact the only part of that quote above that is entirely accurate is the last sentance - His was first a DESCENT - from the Divine Primal realm -"down" to here this mortal realm - for as said, He was FULLY DIVINE before He was ever a mortal...

Quote:
We all have come from that plane, the Realm of Oneness (the Godhead) long before our journey as independent souls but we all have forgotten than to experience our own evolution.

Hmm - again - sounds nice - but is NOT what CHRIST TAUGHT !! He actually said that when mankind was created, THIS realm here we inhabit was ISOLATED completely cut off from the Divine realms ON PURPOSE, we were hidden and concealed to hide a mistake in Creation caused by the goddess Sophia acting alone WITHOUT Christ to guide the Creation, thus an error occurred - an Angel came forth that was "malformed" - Sophia became ashamed and scared and so HID this Angel HERE in a seperate and completely isolated place in Creation -THIS realm and OUR god at first are SEPERATE from the Divine Creation - and this very FACT is the reason WHY Christ came among us, primarily to join these two forgotten realms as ONE spiritual existence under my Fathers domain, as it was always intended to Be..

So no then - at first - Souls here were CREATED HERE in THIS realm and had absolutely no access at all to the Divine realms that surround us.. Eventually, an even happens that allows these two separate realms to finally become known each to he other, and as that happens all the Angels here finally get to see the TRUE Divine Majesty and they all realise that their "god" we call Yhvh is NOT that supreme power at all - hence all the troubles begin.. Mankind was created HERE in this realm to appease these Angels who begin to question their gods authority in view of this far superior Power they have all now witnessed - basically Yhvh tried to MIMICK the Divine Creation,a n we, mankind are the result !!

So - NO - definatley NO - our Soul did NOT abide in that Divine realm, not EVER - and indeed these angels will tell us the truth of all that and then WE TOO will rebel against this "god" as we too realised it is NOT SUPREME despite what it claimed....Indeed - Christ said specifically that not even these Angels and their "god" above had ever encountered that Divine realm or the Spirit within - it IS a completely unknown truth that NO SOUL HERE had ever known before He came among us - He said so DIRECTLY !! He even went on to say that actually NO MORTAL SOUL MAY ENTER MY FATHERS ABODE !!! NOT POSSBLE HE said - many many "layers" and realms have to be crossed BEFORE we encounter the true Divine at all, and it is simply energetically IMPOSSIBLE for a Soul that is still tethered HERE in the mortal world to attain that High realm - first the Soul here MUST be freed in complete mortal death to allow the full process to unfold...Even Yeshua HAD TO DIE to free His eternal Soul again..

Yer - the more I read, the more I see the basic truth in the religion, and some basic truth in the new age malarkey that often gets mixed in with it in these days of rife confusion -BUT - for the most part - it is NOT in accord with the things that Christ Himself revealed - and thus can only really promote further confusion... Thus is indeed WHY He taught us to avoid ALL these EXTERNAL "sources of truth" from the world of MAN and seek first this inner Presence that we each contain - bring forth that which is inside you He said, save your Self - that is the first step Folks - come to find this Presence within He said, then and only then approach the world to uncover truth from deception.. You do not learn His truth from reading words from men, nor from a religious source forced upon you, nor from a "new age" mish mash of confusion source as we vainly try to tie loose ends together but only end up tying our Soul in knots as we see here - you ONLY get Divine truth from the secret and silent Mind - put aside ALL these PRECONCEPTIONS HE said - they ARE ERRORS that lead you astray - taught as always for those with ears to hear..
Old 04-01-2018, 02:00 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmode
Is Jesus a god or an ascended teacher?

Jesus IS!...called a God, but so is satan ,(2Cor. 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them). God's words shows there are MANY "gods' everywhere ,(1 Cor. 8:5,6). humans are gods to some as well as money.

Jesus before he was SENT!... to earth as a human. spoke of himself being with God in Heaven ,(Pro. 8:22-30). here Jesus said..."The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way." 27. When he prepared the heavens, I was there). someone once try to say this was an Angel speaking about Jesus. but why would only ONE Angels say before anything was created, he was there? unless it was Jesus!

also the capital L-O-R-D was replacing the name Jehovah ,(Exo.6:3 and I appear unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, as God Almighty; as to My name Jehovah, I have not been known to them). english for Yahweh, which is in some bibles. anyone who says that's wrong ,they would need to explain (Psa.110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool).

there's TWO "lords here, one in caps the other isn't. are we suppose to believe that this is Jesus in Heaven speaking to himself...in Heaven? Jesus also said this in (Pro. 8:30 then I was by him, as one brought up with him. and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him). who is the "his" and "him" Jesus was speaking of? there's Many times where Jesus without a doubt, showed that he HAD... a Father and a GOD!

we can surly quote (John 3:16), but some obviously don't believe Jesus. for ALL who say it's Jesus "will" which should be done in order to make it to Heaven. sorry not true, because he said otherwise ,(Matt. 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven).

for those who still refuse to believe that Jesus has a Father and God. again his words ,(John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God). can Jesus get ANY CLEARER than that? peace
Old 04-01-2018, 02:40 PM
Suspended

The Bible’s answer

God does not have a literal wife with whom he fathered children. But he is the Creator of all life. (Revelation 4:11) Therefore, the first human that God created, Adam, is called a “"son of God."” (Luke 3:38) Similarly, the Bible teaches that Jesus was created by God. So Jesus is also called a “"Son of God."”—John 1:49.

God created Jesus before he created Adam. Regarding Jesus, the apostle Paul wrote: “"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation."” (Colossians 1:15) Jesus’ life began long before he was born in a stable in Bethlehem. In fact, the Bible says that his “"origin is from early times, from the days of time indefinite."” (Micah 5:2) As God’s firstborn Son, Jesus was a spirit creature in heaven before he was born as a human on earth. Jesus himself said: “"I have come down from heaven."”—John 6:38; 8:23.
Old 24-01-2018, 07:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Here are few Thoughts, on which you can meditate, to reach the truth.

The thing with God is, that he does not have future, nor past.
God is unchangeable and same at all through time.

God's being is ever and forever expanding.

While people do think in future and past terms, God does not.
Whatever people believe to have had happened, is only in their memory. As long as they think bad things can happen in God, they literally do not know God.

Misscreation may happen and whenever it happens, time is made, so the creation can and will 'return' to its God's origin.
For God, this happens instantly. For the Creation parts, which happens to find themselves in time, this may take a long period of time.

The bible says, that God has separated Light from the Dark. This separation, for you means that it is happening right now - depending on which time-base-line you believe (e.g a span of 1mio years or a span of 1 second, they are all equal to God.)

The meaning of this separation is literally clearing out all unloveliness from the world, which he has created, making it wholly good.

The Creations of God are wholly Holy and Good. The dark(ness) does not exist, part from the one which you still want to make.

Eternity's view on the whole life (here on earth) in time, is simply: a spiral. He sees how you have entered this 'tree', he sees all your reasoning which makes this spiral turn around, moving from good, to bad, and back to good.
You are, basically spiraling around, trying to improve conditions based on previous experiences.

The biblical snake is this spiral. It is reasoning in which lies becomes possible. That makes this spiral going on.

Whenever you create darkness, God sends you Light as replacement for what you have made.
One of this light is Jesus. He is the being which knows exactly what you are experiencing, but still remembered, in its bodily lifetime, what God has created, and so 'attained' the eternal life. (attained here means from the human body and from times point of view)

If Jesus is God ?
Yes, because in God's realm, God creates only like itself and from itself (as himself). As God can not enter the darkness without 'destroying it' he is sending you helpers, which will lead you, gently, back to him.

The trinity, described from Human point of view, is like this: God, Holy Spirit and Son.

For God, you can only say that he Is.
Holy Spirit is the contrast which knows Light and the Dark. He became Jesus, so it can exactly know the difference between the 2 worlds.
Son,here on earth, is the part of God, which entered the darkness and believe more in darkness than in Light.

As being of Light, the son can multiply himself into multitude of forms. One of which is you (the reader of this).
The Holy Spirit, in its essence, is you as well.
Old 24-01-2018, 11:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
I have no clue where people got and started calling him a god when he is an ascended teacher.

Because you don't know you're Bible.
Today, in the age of the internet, there is really no excuse.

Let's review.
The finding of the Dead Sea Scrolls, in Qumran, proves our present biblical texts are accurate.
In the scriptures, written through the ages, there are a number of references to the coming Savior.

In the prophetic book of Isaiah, and in the book of Daniel for example, are found references to the Messiah's identity, and His status! And? Elsewhere!
So, how is it you claim not to know?

Thanks for your opinion though. Wayward as it is.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 25-01-2018, 02:53 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmode
Happy new year ?

Is Jesus a god or an ascended teacher?

If He is who He claimed to be, He is the Son of God. He is the Word. The Word is God.

The Trinity, ( God the Father, the Son, and, the Holy Spirit ), represents the three forms of God.

You have to read at least some of the New Testament, especially the red letter, meaning what Jesus actually said.

Religious leaders in Jerusalem and surrounding areas during Jesus time knew Jesus claimed to be God, it's why they put Him to death.

Jesus did many miracles during his ministry that are recorded in the Gospels of the New Testament. These were done to show He wasn't just the son of a carpenter from Nazareth. He had to do something to show the people.

Skeptics will say how do we know the Bible is true, and not put together by a group of authors with some agenda. And, how do we even know a Jesus even existed?

Besides the many miracles He performed, His resurrection from the dead proved He was God. His death was necessary, and, his rising from the grave was also needed.

Yes, you could argue that if Jesus was an ascended master, he could do miracles, he could attract attention at the time. We have them now. Extraordinary people who can do extraordinary things.
Go without food or water for very long periods of time. Heal. Manifest things out of thin air.

One thing all of them could not do, prevent death. Every one of them at some point in time during their life, died, and, did not rise from the grave. There are stories of some who lived a very long time, retaining their youthful appearance.

And, what about any physical evidence that Jesus existed?
Shroud of Turin and the Sudarium of Oviedo ( burial facecloth of Jesus ).

Anyone interested in the topic of whether Jesus is God or just another ascended master, or, never even existed, well, ...... research, read, study for yourself. And, don't just read those books that show up at bookstores and become best sellers, that some burnt out hippy or college professor wrote when they were high on DMT, LSD, mushrooms or peyote. ( no offense to those that may partake in these or other forms of hallucinogens, nothing against you, personally).
Old 25-01-2018, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodan
If He is who He claimed to be, He is the Son of God. He is the Word. The Word is God.

The Trinity, ( God the Father, the Son, and, the Holy Spirit ), represents the three forms of God.

You have to read at least some of the New Testament, especially the red letter, meaning what Jesus actually said.

Religious leaders in Jerusalem and surrounding areas during Jesus time knew Jesus claimed to be God, it's why they put Him to death.

Jesus did many miracles during his ministry that are recorded in the Gospels of the New Testament. These were done to show He wasn't just the son of a carpenter from Nazareth. He had to do something to show the people.

Skeptics will say how do we know the Bible is true, and not put together by a group of authors with some agenda. And, how do we even know a Jesus even existed?

Besides the many miracles He performed, His resurrection from the dead proved He was God. His death was necessary, and, his rising from the grave was also needed.

Yes, you could argue that if Jesus was an ascended master, he could do miracles, he could attract attention at the time. We have them now. Extraordinary people who can do extraordinary things.
Go without food or water for very long periods of time. Heal. Manifest things out of thin air.

One thing all of them could not do, prevent death. Every one of them at some point in time during their life, died, and, did not rise from the grave. There are stories of some who lived a very long time, retaining their youthful appearance.

And, what about any physical evidence that Jesus existed?
Shroud of Turin and the Sudarium of Oviedo ( burial facecloth of Jesus ).

Anyone interested in the topic of whether Jesus is God or just another ascended master, or, never even existed, well, ...... research, read, study for yourself. And, don't just read those books that show up at bookstores and become best sellers, that some burnt out hippy or college professor wrote when they were high on DMT, LSD, mushrooms or peyote. ( no offense to those that may partake in these or other forms of hallucinogens, nothing against you, personally).

Most important ' Look within '
Books, research etc: are just the insights of others, until you realize it yourself it's pointless