Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 22-05-2017, 12:18 AM
Newbie ;)

I want to remember...

This isn't exactly a near death experience, although my body quite possibly processed it as such... I don't believe I was in any danger of actually dying.

I was choked to unconsciousness once, by a close friend of mine who is quite in tune with the paranormal (he calls it his "voodoo" although it may be something else entirely.) anyway, it came as a complete surprise to me although he knew what he was doing. When I woke up he was kneeling over me smiling about it, saying something about how he took me out (of my body? Of my life?) and put me back in. As I was catching my breath and finding my bearing, there was this nagging feeling in the back of my head, like I'd experienced something while unconscious, like I'd seen something I maybe wasn't supposed to see, or maybe I was supposed to see it. It was like waking up suddenly from a dream, how you try to hold on to remember it but the harder you grasp the faster it fades away. My friend seemed very interested in what I saw, but I couldn't tell him, I don't even know myself. He was disappointed that I didn't remember.

Since then, I've tried so many times to remember what I saw. I feel like it was somehow very important and I missed it. I have even been tempted to ask him to try again, see if I can catch it this time, but the obvious dangers of that make it my absolute last choice. Does anyone know of any way I can access this memory? I'm not great at meditating or being hypnotized, but anything would be worth a shot at this point.
Old 22-05-2017, 09:07 AM
Guide

i would try to forget about that experience if i were you.

if any friend of mine chocked me so hard i lose consciousness, they're losing the friend-title and earn the enemy one. - i bet they wouldnt like that happening to them, would they?

death or NDEs are not something to play around with. what if you didn't wake up? was he ready to go to jail for that? i bet not.
Old 22-05-2017, 08:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mused
i would try to forget about that experience if i were you.

if any friend of mine chocked me so hard i lose consciousness, they're losing the friend-title and earn the enemy one. - i bet they wouldnt like that happening to them, would they?

death or NDEs are not something to play around with. what if you didn't wake up? was he ready to go to jail for that? i bet not.

I appreciate your concern, and I understand where you're coming from, I was intentionally vague in my original post. Believe me though, I'm not in any danger with him. He did it because I like it - get what I'm saying there? Just went a bit too far the first time. Also he is a very well trained MMA fighter so he knows how to choke to someone without killing them. I know there are always risks but I know what I am doing.

Now as far as the original question... is there any way to make that memory more clear?
Old 22-05-2017, 11:42 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraken
I appreciate your concern, and I understand where you're coming from, I was intentionally vague in my original post. Believe me though, I'm not in any danger with him. He did it because I like it - get what I'm saying there? Just went a bit too far the first time. Also he is a very well trained MMA fighter so he knows how to choke to someone without killing them. I know there are always risks but I know what I am doing.

Now as far as the original question... is there any way to make that memory more clear?
oh i misunderstood, oops sorry about that

sadly, i have no idea of how to make the memory come back..
i would try hypnosis [but finding someone who is god can be a challenge - im not even sure i trust this practice]
i would try and get drunk and try to talk about the experience [but since the alcohol is a drug, i can't recommend it.]

another option would be to try and meditate/think about it before going to sleep. try get yourself exhausted before that.

it's really not certain you will remember though. no matter what you try.
Old 29-05-2017, 02:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Thumbs up

Hello,

I am suffering from the opposite. I do not know what happened to me and I'm getting memories back slowly through out the past couple weeks. I won't lie it is downright horrifying. Especially if you are suffering from inner turmoil or situational stress.

I personally have been going back and forth with the feelings of, wow here are plenty of symbolic things I need to work out AND feelings that sound like schizophrenia.

I am new so I don't have any real advice except do you want to know where you went? Are you ready to face in real life what you saw possibly on the astral plane? You may have been tested and you may have failed. Which I think could be useful knowledge to becoming a better person. Just are you ready to face those demons? I personally am going to seek out a reputable psychic and have been saving pennies for transcendental meditation sessions. Obviously I've heard meditate and slow down mentally and physically. Youtube has a decent selection guided astral projection and various meditation sessions. Also I hear to stop looking for it. Which I have failed horribly at so far. Although I have been hearing hidden subliminal messaging in songs that play at work and commercials. Also weird weak for the entertainment industry. Maybe look there, but not too hard. Which is easier said than done.

Love and Respect
---Jordan
Old 29-05-2017, 08:36 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraken
This isn't exactly a near death experience, although my body quite possibly processed it as such... I don't believe I was in any danger of actually dying.

I was choked to unconsciousness once, by a close friend of mine who is quite in tune with the paranormal (he calls it his "voodoo" although it may be something else entirely.) anyway, it came as a complete surprise to me although he knew what he was doing. When I woke up he was kneeling over me smiling about it, saying something about how he took me out (of my body? Of my life?) and put me back in. As I was catching my breath and finding my bearing, there was this nagging feeling in the back of my head, like I'd experienced something while unconscious, like I'd seen something I maybe wasn't supposed to see, or maybe I was supposed to see it. It was like waking up suddenly from a dream, how you try to hold on to remember it but the harder you grasp the faster it fades away. My friend seemed very interested in what I saw, but I couldn't tell him, I don't even know myself. He was disappointed that I didn't remember.

Since then, I've tried so many times to remember what I saw. I feel like it was somehow very important and I missed it. I have even been tempted to ask him to try again, see if I can catch it this time, but the obvious dangers of that make it my absolute last choice. Does anyone know of any way I can access this memory? I'm not great at meditating or being hypnotized, but anything would be worth a shot at this point.

Hello,
I would of head-butted him,then punched his head in if someone did that to me!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 21-09-2017, 12:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Never mess with a Voodoo!
Old 02-11-2017, 12:49 AM
Guide

This "Friend" is an idiot who will likely end up in prison doing such stupid things.
Suggest you make new friends ~
Old 02-11-2017, 06:55 AM
Master
get new frindss

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔