Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-02-2018, 07:37 AM
Master
Dream of river and diamond

I dreamt that God was showing me a river. It was running straight in between trees, that were either side. The river was in the center of the forest. I could see the scenery was dark, twilight comes to mind, I could see with the light of the moon. The river was pretty calm and clear but there were some parts that had some rocks or whatever that made it more turbulent in those parts of the river. I was being shown that at the end of the river, there is a central Bay Area like a circle at the end and had an open pool of still clear water. Above the water was a glowing diamond. It was so bright with all the light coming from it and I was standing there with a Birdseye view of what was going on.

I feel this may refer to kundalini and the area of the brain were Christos oil is secreted and then after the kundalini is crucified and then we attain God head conciousness. I've been looking into this as it's new information I found over the last few weeks but yesterday i was resting, helping my partner with important issues he has, and I was asking God to show me the way, show me clearly Gods will for me. To me this dream links into this?
Old 24-02-2018, 09:22 AM
Master
abraham hicks has spoken frequently of "going downstream".
lots of people have been taught that "life is a struggle", and
that "you need to fight in order to get anywhere", and etc.
those people fight the current and head upstream. what god
has shown you is that your objective is downstream, where the
river flows, and where you'll arrive without needing to struggle.

although you may appear to be in the midst of a thick forest,
and it may seem as if it's in the dark night, and you may
sense some patches of turbulence along the way, you are
heading in the right direction, and there's nothing to stop you
from getting to where you're going.

i'm unclear on the remainder, but crucifying the kundalini
sounds like a bad idea to me.
Old 24-02-2018, 09:33 AM
Master
Yay this is just what I needed to know, Ive constantly been praying for God to watch over me, and that I will let go and trust in the flow of my life as long as I know that I am being guided in the right way etc. Brilliant! Yesterday I was feeling anxious and that I needed to do something, but I told myself to relax and pay attention to peace inside myself which I did and I feel all the better for it today, so yes I would agree I just need to go with the flow :) Thanks Horace!
Old 24-02-2018, 09:40 AM
Master
yw Ladyrose92.
here's a sample of abraham hicks:
Abraham Hicks - This is what downstream is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fbJ4QzxBuM
Old 24-02-2018, 09:50 AM
Master
ah lovely thank you very much!
Old 24-02-2018, 10:05 AM
Master
Path of least resistance and if it is worth it, I will bear that in mind :)
Old 25-02-2018, 11:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Revelations: The River of Life
1Then the angel showed me a river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb, down the middle of the main street of the city.

Kundalini is not a good thing to aim for IMO, it's a fast track to nowhere tho it sounds like a 'something'.

To me the open pool is a full open heart, and the diamond above is the next and final stage in the head, like enlightenment, the ultimate spiritual prize, but atop the full heart.
Old 26-02-2018, 11:40 AM
Master
This is awesome! So glad for this message, Ive been longing for a true friend so I am happy to hear this. Best dream for ages, the water was so pure like I didn't even want to touch it as it was so peaceful and serene.

Well I came across information that says to have enlightenment one must raise the kundalini back to the brain, were oil is secreted initially that goes to the sacrum then becomes kundalini, that once you can do this, it activates the brain etc. So maybe it was showing me otherwise, with an open heart I can see how it would aid in balancing the head. Thank you!