Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 02-02-2016, 05:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silaren
1. Fehu - Possessions.
2. Berkana - Growth.
3. Sowelu - Wholeness.

The runes say yes. You and your partner will find the right place to live. Fehu is the wealth rune. It can mean you will come up with the money to rent or buy such a place, that is, if you don't have it now. So a yes to that, if you've been waiting for necessary funds. Financial or general help may even come from family or friends.

Berkana also strengthens and emphasizes a lucky move through income. Berkana supports business, so there could be an unexpected increase in profits and gains. The two runes also give me the impression that perhaps the new place may be connected to someone you know, i.e., family member who owns such property or did (inheritance).

Sowelu. A rune of happiness. This will be a place that turns into a place of positive growth. Even if it needs fixing up, this rune predicts you will turn it into your private paradise.

Rainbow sprinkles, please let me know if this reading resonates with you. Thank you so much for sitting. And good luck to you in finding your new place.. ;)

this totally makes sense! my partner's mother's boyfriend owns a bunch of rental properties and we're hoping to find a place through him so this gives me hope that that will work out! and we're definitely in a tough place financially right now so an improvement in funds would be awesome. that last rune is lovely, I love the idea of turning a place into a happy little paradise! thanks so much for the reading! :)
Old 02-02-2016, 07:20 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
Ah thank you I will ask for help :) Would be grateful for clarification on the fertility card, this one is interesting to me, I am finding balance in myself so I wonder if this situation is that balancing of male/female manifesting in my reality to allow for fertility as my partner and I have had two miscarriages, so I feel it could heal this aspect maybe but would love to see what you get for this too? :)

Hi Ladyrose, thanks for the additional feedback and kudos to you for pointing this out with the fertility rune. Runes are lot like tarot, they give us signs for all kinds of situations, not just the one we're asking about!

Okay, so I've looked into your situation and here's what I got.

1. Eiwaz - Movement.
2. Tiwaz - Warrior.
3. Uruz - Strength.

This cast leads tells me that you're main theme right now is strength. In this particular situation, your strength is being tested. As you might know, strength in the tarot indicates spiritual, and sometimes life-long, lessons we may inevitably face. One reason is because we've made an agreement before birth to learn the lesson as part of our life plan here on earth. So the lesson of strength is one that may repeat - and it may be lifelong or just for a certain number of years in your life. The advice is perseverance. Don't doubt your efforts. Your guides want you to know that you shouldn't give up but keep going. The first two runes gave me an impression I don't feel comfortable talking about, but it might pertain to the methods you're trying. I'm not going to say anymore, but if you want me to elaborate, PM me. I think you might connect the dots though. Eiwaz echoes the theme of strength. I'm not really sure why strength is being emphasized so much here. Again, you might know? Warrior echoes the same theme; it can indicate an attitude to take in the situation. It also addresses your question about polarities, the male energy - to balance out the female - is needed. My impression is this will lead to a successful pregnancy, and it could indicate a boy.

Let me know, Ladyrose, what you think. And thank you for sitting once again! Good luck to you.
Old 02-02-2016, 07:25 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow.sprinkles
this totally makes sense! my partner's mother's boyfriend owns a bunch of rental properties and we're hoping to find a place through him so this gives me hope that that will work out! and we're definitely in a tough place financially right now so an improvement in funds would be awesome. that last rune is lovely, I love the idea of turning a place into a happy little paradise! thanks so much for the reading! :)

Hey rainbow! You're welcome. :) Thank you for the feedback. It's highly appreciated. I'm glad the reading resonated with you! My advice here is to use manifestation to your advantage, i.e., focus on having your little paradise.
Old 02-02-2016, 08:34 AM
Master
Thank you I have PM'd you :)
Old 02-02-2016, 10:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Hey rainbow! You're welcome. :) Thank you for the feedback. It's highly appreciated. I'm glad the reading resonated with you! My advice here is to use manifestation to your advantage, i.e., focus on having your little paradise.

good advice! I will do that :)
Old 10-02-2016, 05:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
1. Perthro - Initiation.
2. Sowelu - Wholeness.
3. Eiwaz - Defense.

The first rune tells me that you may gain more insights through additional divinatory methods. You'll have the knowledge you need about your decision and whether it will be worthwhile. Also, the rune may indicate that you need to get more familiar with the process of selling. Not just the conventional knowledge with selling a house but thinking outside the box in order to cover all your bases and avoid any unforeseen obstacles. So if there's some research you've been thinking about doing, your intuition is correct.

Sowelu indicates positive results and could mean you get a serious offer. This rune may also indicate the sale taking place in warmer weather (if you live in the northern hemisphere).

Eiwaz may indicate a quick deal when it happens. You may also need to use wit, intellect and think on your feet in order to make this an attractive offer. Assure your buyer that they are making the right choice by being understanding. Nudge, but don't budge type of attitude.

Tricia, please let me know if this reading makes any sense. Thank you for sitting. And good luck with selling the house!

Thanks very much :) The house is on the market with an Estate Agent, I've had a few viewings. One potential buyer made a very low offer, needless to say I declined :) x
Old 11-02-2016, 04:39 AM
Guide
If you are still offering, I'm a good test subject. :) What does the runes have to say about my love life?

BTW, I'm just learning them, waiting on a day workshop coming up to help me learn how to cast them or read them. What runes do you use, crystal, wood, bone, or cards? I just bought a new deck of cards and I also have a rose quart set.
Old 26-02-2016, 05:18 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancer
If you are still offering, I'm a good test subject. :) What does the runes have to say about my love life?

BTW, I'm just learning them, waiting on a day workshop coming up to help me learn how to cast them or read them. What runes do you use, crystal, wood, bone, or cards? I just bought a new deck of cards and I also have a rose quart set.

Hi Sundancer, sorry about the delay in my response. I don't check this site very often. I will be able to do a reading for you in another hour or two.
Old 26-02-2016, 07:13 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancer

Perthro - Initiation.
Hagalaz - Disruption.
Thurisaz - Gateway.

You can expect some developments with your love life in the next 3 months. The first rune indicates hidden knowledge but also feminine power. So, through divinatory methods, you may already have some idea of what love will bring, or who it will bring. This rune can also mean that you may meet someone through your spiritual path. This might be taking a class or just going to a new age book shop and bumping into someone there. This does indicate the start of something but not always in the way we expect. So you may meet this person but nothing will development right away.

The second rune shows me an obstacle. Although it might seem like an external one, for example, bad timing; it might indicate an internal disruption next to Perthro. This disruption will create a delay in the process started in the first rune. Your health, such as rhythms and cycles may be out of balance within your body and this might be what you're trying to resolve. Let me know if this makes any sense.

This period of delay will pass but with some delays you'll have to work out. Again, it may be internal or health-related rather than external conflict. The final rune shows me a breakthrough, that the door is open for love and that you will be able to resume your connection with the other person. I think this will turn out better than you thought.

Sundancer, please let me know if this makes any sense to you. Thank you for sitting!

As for my rune set, I use cards. The set you bought sounds really nice btw. :)
Old 26-02-2016, 02:23 PM
Guide
Hi Silaren, Thank you so much for doing this reading for me.

Perthro - Initiation.
Hagalaz - Disruption.
Thurisaz - Gateway.

The next 3 months makes perfect sense, it is a time that will bring this situation full circle. There has been nothing but hidden knowledge going on here! It's like a giant puzzle that I am trying to figure out. The feminine power I think is Isis, but I haven't been able to nail that one down yet either. The who will bring it, is another great mystery. I have a few ideas but again, nothing I can nail down as being 100% either. I do go to a New Age shop about once a week for lessons, I will keep my eyes out now. :)

Oh yes, there is a big obstacle in the way. One I can not seem to push out no matter how hard I try and believe me when I tell you, I have tried! So yes, this does make perfect sense in what I am dealing with.

Great, yet another delay! I just want all of this to end, I've been fighting this for so long. I will check my chakras and do a realign, see if that helps. I've got to find a way to get this moving again.

Yes, let it happen, is what I say. I've been waiting for this door to open for years now and him to step trough. You are right about this being a reunion with this person that I have waited a lifetime and then some to find me. I really like the closing part, that it will be better than I thought. Big hugs for that one! :)

While at the New Age shop I hang out in, the mail came and this deck of Rune cards was in there, only one, so I think it was meant to be mine since she just orders stones. :) It's just called Runes Oracle Cards and it's by Lo Scarabeo. Do you know this deck?