Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 19-09-2014, 12:16 AM
Master
What is this sound coming over my cell phone?

On two occasions recently I have placed a phone call and when it was picked up it was by God only knows who or what.

Was able to track down MANY videos of this. Here is one it is hard to make out the full detail of some of the sounds but my first thought was "Aliens?" Then I decided the first instance must have been some prakster answering the call because it was a public number... then I called a completely different place today and had the same thing happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buMBK4tWrBA

At any rate in my looking around I came across the suggestion that this could be another way spirits are trying to communicate?

http://vimeo.com/101171248

So, I am posting it here.

Aliens, NSA, Spirits... something else?
Old 20-09-2014, 05:06 AM
Gryneos

Maybe try this thread in the Electronic Communication forum (or ask an admin to move it there for you.) The folks that hang out there would likely have better expertise in helping you
Old 20-09-2014, 11:25 AM
Master
I found this very interesting and chilling, I might add, 002 cents.
Thanks for the link on research regarding evp.

I hope you find the answers to your mysterious phone call 'interceptions?'
Old 21-09-2014, 02:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryneos
Maybe try this thread in the Electronic Communication forum (or ask an admin to move it there for you.) The folks that hang out there would likely have better expertise in helping you

I think you posted the wrong link .

On the phone , remember the phone is a comp. conroled 2 way radio subject to all the noise any other radio on the same freq. On the other hand it could be a ghost trying to make a call from the after life .
p.s. If you think its a ghost/spirit , keep it hear or on one of the other new age /med phy forums , if you think r.f. from other sorces , you might check out some of the electronic/ham radio forums , there are also a bunch of them . I may make a post on bad caps to see what they think .
http://www.badcaps.net/forum/
Old 21-09-2014, 05:14 PM
Master
Many years ago, a woman I knew and whose husband had passed away the day before, received a phone call ( which she missed, but saw the number on her caller ID) from the hospital where he was taken for the autopsy.

Thinking they probably wanted more information, she called back and asked how she could be of service.
Their reply was that the hospital had not tried to contact her at all that day....no outcoming calls to her number were recorded.

She was then certain that the caller was her late husband, letting her know he was alright....
Old 21-09-2014, 05:29 PM
Master

After listeneing to the yoiu tube video , it sounds like " cell phone noise , cross talk , ect. I think a very few people do get calls from ghosts tho. I would need to hear a few words to think it was from any thing that is /was human .
Old 22-09-2014, 05:51 AM
Master
I agree desert rat. Even the calls they shown in the spirit film actually had words. My feel at first was that it was "Aliens" lol... but really, I like not to draw conclusions for unknowns. Doesn't mean it isn't fun to consider the possibilities no matter how seemingly outrageous.
Old 25-09-2014, 07:20 AM
leadville

On another of the websites, one where I'm a regular contributor, (unlike this one nowadays) this subject has often come up.

I remain to be persuaded but it's been suggested by the website owner that a 'spirit cell-phone' is on the horizon. The nature of any such device is yet to be revealed but one gets the impression it's believed it will work in a similar way to a conventional cell phone. It will need a lot of information to convince me such a think is possible!

If non-mediumship communication is ever to become a widespread reality it may come about if a way is found to effectively manipulate - from within the etheric dimensions - the electronic systems used for terrestrial communication. For decades there have been claims about EVP - electronic voice phenomena - but recordings have needed concentrated attention to make anything out and thus far if any communication has actually taken place it's been in only one direction.

In a recent thread on this other website it was suggested that the emergence of a communication device may be as little as 5 years away. If that proves to be the case no-one will be any more excited than I to see it in operation.
Old 29-09-2014, 03:13 PM
Master

What I said was that the noise on the you tube video was probly cell phone noise . I do believe that some e.v.p.s are from ghosts . I do believe that ghosts can produce e.m.f.s i am not sure that a ghost could produce any kind of signel at cell phone freq. ( 800-1300 Mhz) Now if some one had a cell phone convo. with some info , name , where they lived , time/place of death , ect. I would believe that .
Old 29-09-2014, 07:31 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
What I said was that the noise on the you tube video was probly cell phone noise . I do believe that some e.v.p.s are from ghosts . I do believe that ghosts can produce e.m.f.s i am not sure that a ghost could produce any kind of signel at cell phone freq. ( 800-1300 Mhz) Now if some one had a cell phone convo. with some info , name , where they lived , time/place of death , ect. I would believe that .

There's no certainty that the science of the etheric dimensions can be related to the science of this world.

Thus far - apart from unconvincing EVP accounts and recordings etc. - the way that discarnates communicate with incarnates is either directly with the person involved or through a medium. In both those cases there's an organic, living receiver involved rather than an inanimate one such as an electronic receiver.

Until there's clear evidence that electronic devices can be affected by the efforts of discarnate communicators all talk of electronic communication remains science fiction and not science fact.....