Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 14-04-2011, 03:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhasatara
Hi, I listened to what is on the link above and I am concerned that people will think that the voice of the person chanting is the voice of His Holiness XlV Dalai Lama. I was fortunate to live in Dharamsala for several years and attended many teachings kindly given by His Holiness. I have heard him speak and chant both live at Namgyal Monastery and on webcasts and recorded teachings. The voice on the link above is not His Holiness. After some research I found this by way of an explanation:-

The above is taken from this article: http://www.articlesbase.com/spirituality-articles/dalai-lama-healing-chant-284343.html

Here is a youtube link to Hein Braat chanting the above mantra which includes a further link via Shadowlands http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buYFPZuiZHc

dhasatara

Thanks for the info dhasatara! I'll keep an empty mind when I listen to it.
Blessings, James
Old 27-05-2011, 01:07 PM
satil

I was going to download it and couldn't find it there. Instead I found this fact in ezinearticles.com saying:

Unfortunately,the story of the 'Dalai Lama Healing Chant' isn't true. At least, not entirely.