Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-08-2014, 12:36 AM
Mystica

Astral wandering.

I think the term "astral wandering" is a bit deceiving, but since I lack for a better term to describe my experience, It will do for now.

I've been under tuition of a spirit animal, the crow, for over two years now. The crow is always close to me, and crow have shown me many vista's. I have been learning from crow for days, weeks, and months on end. I discovered something that I was previously unaware of. I also never heard anyone talking about the same experience I encountered. I call it: Astral wandering.

Well, I like to share what I learned from crow:

Crow exists on both the physical as the astral simultaneously. I discovered that they see the astral from our reality plane constantly. They see the astral as a kind of overlap unto our reality. As if both are carbon copies, the only difference is that each reality separates the body from spirit.

Here is how I discovered this curious phenomenon:

One day I was lying down on my couch, looking outside my window. As usual, a crow sat on the roof of my neighbors house, which is very close to mine. My windows have a special film that prevents others from looking inside. Crow doesn't care, because crow doesn't see your body, crow sees your spirit-shape, or call it astral body for now. I was intrigued that crow could see me... I started to realize something: Crow must see the astral continuously. And so, I carried out a couple of tests to see if this theory would be correct.

Sure enough, it was the case.

When crow was sitting on the roof, silently staring at me (and my movements) through my window. I came up with the idea to try to trick crow, to see if my theory was correct. After some experimentation I came up with this technique:

I stare past the crow on it's left side, and not look at the crow or else it will fail. Keep staring past the crow, with a fixed gaze. Then say to yourself: My body is no longer here, repeat it a couple of times. Then "imagine" you walk out of your body, go downstairs, walk out of your front door and walk past the building the crow sits on. Imagine all details as you remember when walking for real, as if you really walk outside. Then all of a sudden crow will walk towards the edge of the roof, and will follow your path on the roof. The further you walk, the further it will walk on the roof. Then come back the way you went, walk past the building, step into your front door go upstairs and step back into your body. Then say: My body is here now. Crow will come back to the place on the roof where it can see you instantly and stare at you again.

I tried this 6 times in a row. It worked exactly the same each time. I think the 7th time crow got bored/annoyed by my disbelief that this was actually happening!

Well, I never heard about this before. I wonder if anyone has some similar experience, or some insight into this.

Mind, I don't do any astral traveling. Never seen the place, nor do I have the skills to even bother to try.
Old 17-08-2014, 11:13 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystica
I think the term "astral wandering" is a bit deceiving, but since I lack for a better term to describe my experience, It will do for now.

I've been under tuition of a spirit animal, the crow, for over two years now. The crow is always close to me, and crow have shown me many vista's. I have been learning from crow for days, weeks, and months on end. I discovered something that I was previously unaware of. I also never heard anyone talking about the same experience I encountered. I call it: Astral wandering.

Well, I like to share what I learned from crow:

Crow exists on both the physical as the astral simultaneously. I discovered that they see the astral from our reality plane constantly. They see the astral as a kind of overlap unto our reality. As if both are carbon copies, the only difference is that each reality separates the body from spirit.

Here is how I discovered this curious phenomenon:

One day I was lying down on my couch, looking outside my window. As usual, a crow sat on the roof of my neighbors house, which is very close to mine. My windows have a special film that prevents others from looking inside. Crow doesn't care, because crow doesn't see your body, crow sees your spirit-shape, or call it astral body for now. I was intrigued that crow could see me... I started to realize something: Crow must see the astral continuously. And so, I carried out a couple of tests to see if this theory would be correct.

Sure enough, it was the case.

When crow was sitting on the roof, silently staring at me (and my movements) through my window. I came up with the idea to try to trick crow, to see if my theory was correct. After some experimentation I came up with this technique:

I stare past the crow on it's left side, and not look at the crow or else it will fail. Keep staring past the crow, with a fixed gaze. Then say to yourself: My body is no longer here, repeat it a couple of times. Then "imagine" you walk out of your body, go downstairs, walk out of your front door and walk past the building the crow sits on. Imagine all details as you remember when walking for real, as if you really walk outside. Then all of a sudden crow will walk towards the edge of the roof, and will follow your path on the roof. The further you walk, the further it will walk on the roof. Then come back the way you went, walk past the building, step into your front door go upstairs and step back into your body. Then say: My body is here now. Crow will come back to the place on the roof where it can see you instantly and stare at you again.

I tried this 6 times in a row. It worked exactly the same each time. I think the 7th time crow got bored/annoyed by my disbelief that this was actually happening!

Well, I never heard about this before. I wonder if anyone has some similar experience, or some insight into this.

Mind, I don't do any astral traveling. Never seen the place, nor do I have the skills to even bother to try.
LOL I feel so sorry for the crow now XD he or she that is.

I've been in few astral projecting experiences before, but couldn't open my eyes at all yet, so couldn't see the astral plane, just feel it. But from what I read and learn in this forum, is that, usually, to move your astral projection (consciousness) is with your mind. No point moving your body physically that it's lying and asleep there. So you move with your mind. Imagine you are flying, and then you fly.

Since your crow is your spirit animal, can ya touch im? 8O if not XD then try astral projecting and THEN ya will be able to touch and tease your poor buddy more LOL

I got a psychic friend who's got his own spirit animal, a sort of black dragon spirit. He mostly helps to protect my friend from spirits and help be his eyes when viewing the world. My friend WOULD astral project, but his dragon is much a troll and will just push my friend's conscious back into his body LOL