Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 03-08-2014, 05:26 PM
SpecialKel5

Help with 12:12

Recently I lost my soulmate and he passed away unexpectedly. The last text message I recieved from him was at 12:12 AM and he passed not too long after that. Any suggestions if this has any meaning?
Thank you
Old 09-08-2014, 05:13 AM
Rooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialKel5
Recently I lost my soulmate and he passed away unexpectedly. The last text message I recieved from him was at 12:12 AM and he passed not too long after that. Any suggestions if this has any meaning?
Thank you

I'm so sorry about your loss.
I'll keep you in my thoughts

I'm not able to share links yet, but my go-to website to deciphering numbers is called Sacred Scribes.
Just type that into Google and it should pop up.

I hope that helps (:
Old 06-10-2014, 10:36 PM
Pathfinder

Hi,

First of all, sorry for your loss.

I will speak to you from my experience and intuition. I believe it is a prompt. It was divine guidance that led your soulmate to text you.

This is what I'm feeling right now. There is no special meaning, only reassurance. your soulmate was not alone then, and you are not alone now.

PS: This is only the answer my intuition is giving me. If you feel it does not apply, feel free to disregard it.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:28 PM
Guide
SpecialKel, I too am so sorry for your loss. Dealing with death is one thing, loosing a soulmate is a pain I hope I never have to go through. So I can not imagine what it is like for you right now. I'm not sure about the numbers, unless either of you were into numerology and 3's played a major part in your lives. Did you meet at that time for the first time by any chance?

If he told you that he loved you, then cherish this message, it was his way to let you know he always will. I believe Death gives us a chance to say what we need to, if it is very important for us to do so, using whatever means necessary to comply. My thoughts and prayers go with you.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:57 PM
isis_

Found a website almost a year ago linking 12:12 to the twin flame. And indicated 12:12 usually appears during the the "running phase" Maybe you will meet him/her soon.